Somalia oppretter ambassade på Nesøya.

Slettet bruker
01.04.2019 kl 12:29 391

The Embassy of Somalia og Arne Vigeland har inngått en avtale om kjøp av eiendom i Østre Vei på Nesøya i Asker kommune.

"Welcome to the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Somalia In the wake of the Embassy’s presence in Nesoeya, Asker, I am thrilled to announce our partnership with the Norway and the many future developments and progress in Somalia. Norway is home to over 25000 Somalis, most of whom sought refuge and family reunification in Norway during the outbreak of the Civil War and are now productive citizens of the Norway.

The opening of the Somali Embassy serves as a symbol of the progress that is taking place in Somalia, and it is the result of ongoing efforts to revive the country’s diplomatic ties across the world. The country has experienced many positive and commendatory outcomes, such as increased businesses with new initiative and technology, refined access and equity in education, improved progress on gender equality, and much more, despite numerous challenges.

We are proud of our newly opened Embassy in Nesoeya and wish to both continue and strengthen our friendship with the Norway, fostering bilateral relations to contribute to peace and development globally.

I hope you find the information provided on our website valuable and useful. We look forward to serving you here at our Nesoeya location.

Sincerely,

Ambassador AmHed Essi Dawa"

Arne Vigeland var ikke tilgjengelig for kommentar.
børst
01.04.2019 kl 12:33 389

MIT - Mogadishu Institute of Technology. Det er der Norge henter alle rakettforskerne fra.
Redigert 01.04.2019 kl 12:33 Du må logge inn for å svare
Jomma123
01.04.2019 kl 13:21 364

Produktive borgere??? Hehe Må være på NAV det da....
Slettet bruker
01.04.2019 kl 13:32 356

Faen. Må jeg dra helt ut til Nesøya neste gang jeg skal ha turistvisum til Somalia.
Slettet bruker
01.04.2019 kl 14:00 340

God aprilspøk ts.
Slettet bruker
01.04.2019 kl 14:09 335

Hei dirkelizten/folkens:))

Og...du drar vel hjem på ferie rett som det er, dirkelizten - det gjør jo de fleste av dere med dobbelt statsborgerskap, vettu:))...ZnageZz...

-TaKK-

Lykke til

Hilzen
Tille Lulla