AdColony nominert i tre klassser i Mob Ex Awards

I det minste en liten fjær i hatten.
Så får vi se om det blir noen medlajer etterhvert.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge – Mobile Video Innovation Makes a Blockbuster — Best Campaign – Innovation AND Best Campaign – Video/ Rich Media
Leveraging AdColony’s Aurora™ HD Mobile Video, Disney engaged its audiences by taking them on a virtual treasure hunt, where they would tap on their screens to collect prizes and build a custom trailer based on their performance. Instant Play technology, a buffer-free experience, and dynamic end cards were only a few features of this campaign. This campaign resulted in an engagement rate 50 times higher than global benchmarks, a viewable completion rate 3 times higher than Moat industry benchmarks, and a viewability rate 2 times higher than the industry average!

Pond’s Gains Ground in Indonesia (Unilever) — Best Campaign – Location-Based Marketing
Pond’s campaign educated women about the hidden dangers they expose themselves to every day through a powerful combination of location-targeted mobile technology and outdoor media. A mobile interstitial ad invited audiences to take a photo of designated Pond’s posters at 45 train stations, to then reveal a filtered photo that visualized the amount of pollution around them. Launching an integrated multichannel campaign with mobile as its key component proved to be a resounding success, with more than 12 million reached, 8% over target reach.

https://www.adcolony.com/blog/2018/01/29/mob-ex-awards-2018/

Kurt