Keliber applies for a mining permit for the Rapasaari mine

Rookie,
NOM 23.04.2019 kl 09:03 1151

Keliber applies for a mining permit for the Rapasaari mine
Keliber has submitted a mining permit application to the Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes) regarding the Rapasaari mine area.
Keliber is seeking for a mining permit under the Mining Act (621/2011) to mine lithium ore in the Rapasaari area. The permit will establish the Rapasaari mining area and two separate auxiliary areas. The auxiliary areas include a connection route between the Rapasaari and Syväjärvi mine sites and a maintenance area along the ore transport route. Operations at the Rapasaari mine will commence with an open pit and according to current plans, will later gradually shift to underground mining.
Rapasaari deposit is located on the border of the municipality of Kaustinen and the city of Kokkola, about 2 km southeast of the Syväjärvi mining area, operated under a mining permit which gained legal force in January 2019. The Rapasaari and Syväjärvi lithium deposits account for circa 70 percent of Keliber's estimated ore reserves.
“Based on the mineral resource and ore reserve estimates, Rapasaari is our largest deposit. We are pleased that we have finalized the mining permit application and submitted the application to authorities for handling. The Rapasaari mining permit application has been prepared, as all Keliber’s other key permit applications, in good co-operation with the authorities during a pre-consultation procedure,” says Pertti Lamberg, CEO of Keliber Oy.
Redigert 19.01.2021 kl 01:48 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
23.04.2019 kl 11:06 1005

samme som skjer hver dag, er visst veldig viktig å holde kursen nede.
abroker
23.04.2019 kl 10:29 1059

Dette går jo den riktige veien for Litium utviklingen hos DNO også, som endelig kom seg over 20 kr.
Det går mot en særdeles trivelig vår både hos NOM og hos DNO?
Den som venter på noe godt > Venter aldri forgjeves vettu?