10.000.000 nedlastinger av Ronaldo spill!

Slettet bruker
HUGO 08.02.2018 kl 15:12 2294

«It's also exciting that the game will be available on the Instant Messenger
platform. 10 million downloads so far shows that soccer fans have embraced the
game. The social media gaming platform gives us an opportunity to reach even
more gamers.»

The partnership between Cristiano Ronaldo and Hugo Games is a joint venture. The game "Cristiano Ronaldo: Kick 'N' Run" was released in 2016 and is an action packed endless runner type game for mobile platforms. The game is experiencing great international traction with an overall gamers rating of 4,7 out of 5. It has been downloaded more than 10 million times worldwide and is hitting the Chinese market with assistance of Hugo Games' strategic partner Sharetimes Ltd.

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=443763
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 00:57 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
08.02.2018 kl 15:22 2250

Ligger på plass nummer 80 i kategorien sport og free - kjøp i app på app store..
Slettet bruker
08.02.2018 kl 17:40 2189

7% opp i dag, hvor mye oppgang skal dere gå glipp av?
YNWA250505
08.02.2018 kl 18:31 2160

Når det kinesiske markedet nå får lansert Hugo vil jeg tro antall spiller eksploderer. Og når det i tillegg kommer på spillplattformen til Facebook så tror jeg dette også vil ytterligere eksplodere oppover. Kan vi håpe på kurser mellom 15-20 kroner allerede i år? Jeg tror faktisk det. Snart slippes enormt populære spill i markedet og om DJ2 blir like stort som DJ så snakker vi titalls millioner nedlastninger. Har ikke DJ nærmere 100 millioner nedlastninger siden starten. Her er en godbit:
Named Best of 2015 by Google Play editors! Thank you for all of your support.

One of the hottest mobile games of all time! Easy to pick up and play. Wildly addictive.
See for yourself why Touch Arcade called Doodle Jump “possibly the best [mobile] game ever created” and Macworld called it “a perfect micro-game, insanely addictive, and deliciously replayable.”
How high can you get?
Journey up a sheet of graph paper, perpetually jumping from one platform to the next, picking up jet packs, avoiding black holes, and blasting baddies with nose balls along the way. Laugh with delight as you blow past other players' actual score markers scribbled in the margins. And be warned: this game is insanely addictive!
Features:
- Many fantastical worlds to play in - Ninja, Space, Jungle, Soccer, Underwater, Snow, Halloween, Frozen Ice, Easter and Pirates!
- Awesome power-ups to pick-up (JET PACKs, PROPELLER HATS, ROCKETS, trampolines...)
- Trippy obstacles to avoid (UFOs, black holes, and many, many monstrous monsters)
- Mad platforms to jump on (Broken, moving, disappearing, shifting, EXPLODING…)
- NEW! - More than 100 missions to complete for rewards
- Global leaderboards, fun achievements! Beat your friends’ scores!

How to play:
Tilt to move left or right, tap the screen to shoot.

As seen on TV (Big Bang Theory, Parks & Rec, Bad Girls), movies (Battleship), late-night (Jimmy Fallon) and on tour with Lady Gaga, find out why Doodle Jump is a true cultural phenomenon.
* BE WARNED: This game is INSANELY addictive!
* Don't doodle jump and drive!
Slettet bruker
08.02.2018 kl 19:04 2131

har tatt noen lodd her