His name in full is Donald King

Slettet bruker
LIVE 03.06.2019 kl 13:20 460

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Don-King
Don King, in full Donald King, (born August 20, 1931, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.), American boxing promoter known for his flamboyant manner and outrageous hair styled to stand straight up.
Redigert 03.06.2019 kl 13:21 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 13:42 453

SE TV LIVE: Trump besøker Q e2
https://www.dagbladet.no/video/CQJ0-J6FGIM
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 13:48 452

evt om du ikke er interessert i kroningen, ikke klag bare vær like glad og se noe annet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RYq1PLdT0s
X3Robb
My Name Is Nobody (HQ)
Redigert 03.06.2019 kl 13:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 13:56 448

Anyone used to spending time in foreign hotels will know what it is like to be disappointed at the choice of channels available. Trump seems to have had the same problem.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Just arrived in the United Kingdom. The only problem is that @CNN is the primary source of news available from the U.S. After watching it for a short while, I turned it off. All negative & so much Fake News
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 14:21 436

jøje meg venstresidens kloakktroll går banans i kommentarfeltet i langt fremskreden trumpofobi.
Morsom lesning og litt å lære for den som vil bli kloakkmester.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2019/jun/03/trump-news-latest-visit-president-in-uk-as-hunt-rules-out-giving-us-access-to-nhs-as-part-of-trade-deal-live-news

DigitalDivide 6m ago
Meet the new hairstyle; 'same duck's arse as the old hairstyle.
NietzscheanChe 8m ago
Trump is such an evil piece of shit.
I honestly can't even fathom my distate for him. Everytime I see him it just repulses me.
pjd123 11m ago
Anyone shaking hands with Trump would be advised to wear gloves.
xtally 10m ago
Brexiters! Read my tweets. I am telling you and the world, I the Trump am stupid. Now apart from Sadiq Khan, who has the balls to tell me that as well.
Hermann 8m ago
Does the Queen have any castles with a moat? With crocodiles in it?
MisterStan 7m ago
Surely the best thing to do with that idiot Trump and his troll-like attention-seeking shenanigans is just to ignore him?
atza 8m ago
Four years probation seems too long for the world's worst intern.
He's definitely a fascist, thankfully thicker than Hitler and the the other morons that tumble into power vacuums through history.

Rob 5m ago
Trump has the mentality of a 5 year old
Redigert 03.06.2019 kl 14:25 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 17:49 417

Breitbart UK
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/03/pics-president-trump-inspects-guard-members-royal-family/
Good to see you Mr President. We love patriots.

Welcome, Mr President. I'm having a wonderful day watching and listening to the lefties choking on their vomit. Stay as long as you like!
Love how he inspected the guard......he stopped to speak to them ! PC incorrect but an awesome show of humanity! He's one of a kind & I Iove him!!!

To use boxing terminology, he leads with good manners, but will counter punch at any level his opponent chooses, and will hit back twice as hard.

3 hours ago
he is a gentleman

Welcome, Mr. President! Most Brits love your candor. Londonistan is no longer the UK.

Heartfelt welcome to a democratically elected Leader of the free world. May our relationship flourish and the time couldn’t be more appropriate as we leave the EU - hopefully.

Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 17:51 417

ReDemption • 2 hours ago
The sun is shining, the Queen is smiling, and a hero has arrived.
What a good day for the UK
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 22:31 404

remember when the Chinese didn't even send the stairs to Air Force One for obama to walk down. He had to exit AF1 from the rear stairs on AF1.
Ahhhh.... good times.... good times.

The Grouch • 7 hours ago
The Queen adores Our President! Love it!

Deplorably Correct • 7 hours ago
The Queen looks thrilled and pleased. Well done, President Trump.

Remember that iPod moment of Obama's? Why would the Queen give a flip about his speeches? Embarrassing, indeed.
She knows a badMF when she sees one

• 2 hours ago
What a wonderful genuine smile from our Queen as she shook hands with President Trump.

DeplorableYellowVest • 7 hours ago
Long live the Queen & President Trump!

Redigert 03.06.2019 kl 22:38 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 23:20 398

Her var du ganske alene.
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 23:21 397

Det var før. ikke nå.
Har du gått fail?
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 23:24 395

Jeg vil hjelpe deg slik at du blir litt mindre alene. Mange andre her inne bare overser deg når du er på ditt mest maniske. Ikke jeg. Jeg er godheten selv og vil deg godt. Så her er jeg. Hva vil du diskutere?
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 23:35 391

hæ? jo.
Kjør debatt. Hva i alle dager mener du med å forsvinne når du ligger inn en fjert, og skriver dette: Kjør debatt
Driver du å kjører debatter? Prøver du å kjøre oss inn i det?
Du virker utslitt. Low energy pirk for tiden.
Kjør debatt dirken:
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 23:40 389

Jeg merker meg SFO agent dirken prøver seg med en FFO ROW
*ignore*
Jeg sporer inn IGJEN til tema

EEDDGGY1776 • 6 hours ago
I remember Obama sending the Queen an MP3 with all his speeches on it. I imagine that gave her a good laugh.....as she tossed it in the rubbish.

Kanes Son • 6 hours ago
Welcome to the UK Mr Trump. The queen gave him a gift of 1st edition of Churchills autobiography of the war years. That's a real treasure.
Enjoy your stay and ignore the Mayor, he is an idiot
Slettet bruker
03.06.2019 kl 23:58 381

'A great, great woman': Trump praises the Queen as they celebrate the 'eternal friendship' between their nations as he and Melania join Her Majesty and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at State Banquet
DONALD COMES TO DINNER
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7098297/The-Donald-landed-President-Trump-Lady-Melania-touch-London.html
Slettet bruker
04.06.2019 kl 00:02 379

Donald Trump thanked the Queen for her 'gracious hospitality' and 'nearly seven decades' of friendship with the United States.

He spoke of the Blitz and the bombing of Buckingham Palace , saying that 'in their dark hour the people of this nation showed the world what it means to be British.'
He called the Queen a 'great, great woman' recalling her service on the Home Front during the war, and said 'the bond between our nations was forever sealed in that great crusade'.
He said the Queen embodied 'the spirit of dignity, duty, and patriotism that beats proudly in every British heart'.

Raising his glass the 45th President said: 'On behalf of all Americans, I offer a toast to the eternal friendship of our people, the vitality of our nations and to the long cherished and truly remarkable reign of Her Majesty, the Queen.'
Redigert 04.06.2019 kl 00:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
04.06.2019 kl 01:14 363

Kardinalfeilen de gjorde i USA var å ikke gi Donald Trump et kongedømme. La oss si en bydel i NY der han kunne styre og stelle mye mer som han ville. Hadde det tidlig kommet en deal på det ville verden vært mye greiere.
Slettet bruker
04.06.2019 kl 02:03 358

Problemet med det er at den bydelen i NY ville tatt av fullstendig økonomisk og resten av verden ville stått igjen som digre spørsmålstegn og lurt på hva i huleste som egentlig skjedde. Det hadde ikke vært bra for selvbildet til resten av verden det heller...

Omfordelingspolitikk er som å stå i ei bøtte og prøve å løfte seg selv etter håndtaket, veit du...og når du står der og drar så er det jo kjipt å se andre som lykkes...