Institutional trading! Making money in manipulated stocks...

Slettet bruker
NEL 05.06.2019 kl 10:26 7667

Those who want to make money buying and selling following the steps of those who move the price without being manipulated, can follow me here .... Only three words Buy - Hold - Sell
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 20:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 17:22 1595

Thanks for today ;)
Redigert 05.06.2019 kl 17:23 Du må logge inn for å svare
Dominus
05.06.2019 kl 18:49 1631

Hva kan en amatør gjøre for å begrense kursfallet Ruperto?
Jeg er en amatør i dette spillet og jeg har ikke tid til å sitte ved dataskjermen hele dagen. Jeg har arbeid som må gjøres.
Jeg er all inn med 3.3 mill aksjer i Nel og ledig kapital til å kjøpe mer har jeg ikke. Jeg lever nøkternt fordi jeg tror at Nelaksjene mine vil mangedoble seg på få år.. Overeksponert sier de fleste, men jeg har ståltro på Nel og selger ikke en aksje foreløpig.
Jeg leser med interesse innlegg fra deg,Tigeren, Furuen, Rolf Brun og Rogneveien og er også innom de som synes Nel er for høyt priset.
På nytt. Hva kan jeg gjøre?
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 22:06 1580

Hi dominus
To limited the losses is not easy in special Norwegian markets, if you don't have time to watch your stocks minute after minute I will said is better do nothing just wait, we could do something when the price was at the top but now is to late, we are around to turn back again so is better to hold and wait, as you said the price will triple, quadruple, quintuple and so long in one, two or three years, in 2022 we will be in our best time... See when the price ralli to 9.75 We should sell 25% Max 30% the price was not high, was ballooning yes because increase to fast in a short period but it should not drop more than 25% as the short seller manage to drop, the price drop in a crossroad of events like Trump aranceles, China, Mexico, oil drop and laks dying make the oslo Børs to drop, some almost insiders sell approaching the moment and other institutional approach the crossroad to lone shares to manipulate de stock that was we experienced from Friday... So nothing regarding to NEL, nothing regarding to fundamentals... Manipulators that said that the price is to high because we don't make money... Is Fake opinions, they are short sellers they are not NEL investors they are around to found a new victim and the being years behind NEL trying to do damage to the investors.... See any growing company make money while they are expanding their business, the increase in personal, they buy material, the do investigation, pay patents, make foruns, presentation, they need to expend a lot off money to be a recognized company, and now we are !!!!! ;) Profits will come faster than many people can believe that....
You should be a very rich man to hold 3.3 Millions share, uaooooooo ! That is a lot for a single man, If I will be millionaire with 250.000 shares imaging to have 3.3 Mill , 30% down is a lot off money my fiend so you should put half of those share in a Hedge fonds like the one made this drop or meet a person who can administer 200.000 shares doing intraday so you can get betting 5.000 to 20.000 Kr per day doing intraday without manipulate the market... I belive tomorrow we start the up trend again so I will get good profits with all the shares I manage to buy while try to keep on the line the broker but I can't alone so tomorrow is easier because I own the shares and I have cash available to buy in the drop and sell in the high following my signals that are very very clear... OSEBX, MA20, MA200, volume, candle size and color, institutional participation, fake signals without volume and a lit orderbook... I hate when the price drop because everybody went for lunch and lived the orderbook without any buy order.., the manipulator has the robot using 5 to 8 positions side to side of the order book, flashing all the time if we don't have buy orders in there, they sell and can drop 2 or 3% in only one candle, people get panic and start selling when that candle doesn't have any volume... That is the must stupid manipulation and everybody fall in the trap.... Terrible, so the best way to do is hold your shares now we start the bullish trend and wait for the good news....
Redigert 05.06.2019 kl 22:13 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 22:21 1563

Participation in the forum is clevel for keep the investors informed ! Many people go thought this forum and take decisions in base of what they understand or listen here... There are many manipulatives liars here... Couple hours ago one of them wrote that the NEL price is -14.5 % down... When I went into tradegate page was lie, the information was fake price recovery from -9% to -2.8% in this moment is -2.5 % so tomorrow before open markets in Norway should be in Positive....
https://www.tradegate.de/orderbuch.php?isin=NO0010081235
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 22:34 1549

I will explain something regarding to Tradegate because I know many don't know what they do... Trade gate first is good to know they open at 8:00 o' clock and Close at 20:00 o' clock... They have this long period because they collect and average the data from the open markets that trade with NEL so when Oslo Børs is close, they get the price from other countries... This is good because If NEL get a Huge contract in a country before our opening hours we have a reference that the price will be higher in our opening hours.... Same if is a bad news happen the opposite but listening and carefully with this, while the Oslo børs is open the Tradegate follow more precise what is happening in Norway so the entire world marked can adapt of what is happening in Norway... I like to follow before and after our opening hours because if we have a huge manipulation as yesterday Tradegate will show a copy of that......
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 22:41 1541

Economics may soon force the coalition to go green ! More and more country are pushing for green solutions....
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24232332-300-australia-could-start-exporting-sunshine-in-the-form-of-hydrogen/
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 22:43 1537

How hydrogen can offer a clean energy future ?
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/06/how-hydrogen-can-offer-a-clean-energy-future
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 22:54 1518

USA need urgent more Hydrogen suppliers due over production of Hydrogen vehicles....

Toyota's full statement is below:

"Toyota is aware that certain fuel cell vehicle owners in Northern California may experience refueling challenges because of limited hydrogen supply at several local fueling stations. We are working with our Mirai customers to help identify alternative fueling options, If needed. We are also engaging with Mirai owners directly on a case-by-case basis to address their concerns. We sincerely regret any current inconvenience for our customers. We remain committed to working with stakeholders to expand California's hydrogen refueling infrastructure and to continuing our investment in the future of hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicle technology. Customers are encouraged to continue to use Toyota.com/Mirai for the most up to date information related to the Mirai, Toyota's hydrogen technology and station availability.
Redigert 05.06.2019 kl 22:54 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 22:57 1509

New Toyota Mirai, full production !!!!! NEL hurry up !!!!
https://www.olympic.org/news/ioc-receives-delivery-of-zero-emission-hydrogen-fuel-cell-vehicles-from-toyota
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 23:03 1503

Renewable hydrogen getting cheaper ! The revolution is here to stay forever !!!!!
https://reneweconomy.com.au/renewable-hydrogen-getting-cheaper-australia-could-lead-global-market-95168/
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 23:13 1496

NEL as a pioneer Hydrogen producer and commercialize need support of all of us ! NEL could be the future Equinor and even more clave and strategic Norwegian company if they get the support from the government.... I can imaging the North sea with platforms that pressurize hydrogen to be pumping to UK and EU, Hydrogen made by Eolic, Solar, and Sea mass energy full of NEL Hydrolyzers.... Norway has the money , the Nature, the weather, the facilities, the people and the company.... I quite sure one day we will recib the good news about Norsk fond acquiring NEL.ASA and will be called Hydrogen Norsk fond.... :)
Redigert 05.06.2019 kl 23:15 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 23:36 1471

Hydrogen Electrolyzer market and offers valuable key insights for the next ten years
https://www.wikitimes.co.uk/2019/06/03/hydrogen-electrolyzer-market-top-industry-players-as-the-siemens-ag-nel-hydrogen-mcphy-energy-s-a/
Slettet bruker
05.06.2019 kl 23:45 1462

I hope Norway take the lead ! This is fantastic and from those tank can distribuid to UK and EU
https://www.owjonline.com/news/view,electrolysis-experts-join-offshore-wind-hydrogen-in-the-turbine-study_58054.htm
Dominus
06.06.2019 kl 00:23 1434

Takk for en solid gjennomgang og gode råd som en amatør kan forstå og bruke!
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 00:45 1411

About this preplanned and treacherous scape from NEL, to sell is not the problem because when you sell it is a transaction a Trade with somebody else that buy the shares so theoretically the price should no be affected if this transaction is made in private to avoid panic ! But not ! they do exactly the opposite apropos.... No one shareholder but two they couldn't wait at least one month between both sells .... So they did at the same time, they contract two finances services company to do it as quick as possible to apropos make this effect, weeks ago was the sharks in this foro already making noise as they already knew what was around to happen, accurate in a turbulent time when Trump was mor active making world markets to shake, Others no knows borrowing shares to sell short from UK .... So NEL as a company and it's investors we were treacherous for a group of persons that did this in this way with a objective to create panic and reduce the price.... At the moment nobody knows who was the buyer who bought 113.000.000 of shares and around another 18.000.000 shares through the British hedge fund ... It is a top secret like we deal and invest into mafia systema where is not respect for the investors and we need to accept or quit .... But my biggest interrogant is if they did in this aggressively way in order to lower the price, that means that it was planned to do it in such way so somebody could buy those shares for a fabulous price with around 15 to 20% of discount so we are talking about 161.000.000 of Norwegian KR was the 15% discount they manage to reduce and they are buying now while in the other side one hedge found play the counterpart.... So in conclusion there was not any connection with the company fundamental and any bubble as a reason to the people start making scandal for create panic and manage the people sell off , I'm very glad because I didn't sold any share to them and manage to buy more because at this price so who buy at this reduced price are buying and getting somp back of that 30% discount... I'm pretty sure the price will rally soon again ones they manage to buy all the cheap shares they planed to buy with all this show.... Luckie NEL is in a unstoppable growing market that can recovery this 30% losses that have accumulate during the last days in three weeks with a couple new contracts.... NEL prise was growing fast because it's huge Hydrogen demand and the numerous contracts in addition to millionarie delivery that will have effect in few months...
https://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Boers-finans/2019/06/Bloer-etter-Nel-dramatikk-frykter-lekkasjer
Redigert 06.06.2019 kl 00:54 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 08:41 1240

After the storm comes the calm ! Nearly 50,000,000 shares were sold in the panic while some smarter and more ambitious than we have been buying, the company is intact and constantly growing. Governments report that what has been done to reduce emissions is not enough. CO2 because they have been increasing exponentially with the burning of oil, so the demand growth in NEL will continue to increase, so much so that the two shareholders that generated the panic work in the field and one of them starts a new hydrogen company and announcement that NEL would receive the maintenance contracts of its suppliers ... This was seen coming the companies are not supplied by the huge demand that some begin to branch out to meet the demand .... You have to see this as something positive and It was an opportunity for many of us because we managed to buy more shares, actions that will rise much more than 10 kr in a short time !!!!!
My suggestion to the investors is to leave aside the panic and the fear and to do the possible thing to make trading but in the direction of growth and not to a down trend because we are selling and not accumulating! The money is in accumulating and not in selling, it is here the great gain to a future that is screaming for us to advance faster!
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 08:49 1217

Who has doub of the exponential green energy demand ! California reporter more Hydrogen Toyota arriving to California and few Hydrogen providers, so NEL is doing the best and need continuo growing to attend most of the world wide demand.... Hopefully primary economy minister can see this as a huge opportunity for Norway !!!!
https://e24.no/energi/equinor/equinors-sjefoekonom-i-fersk-rapport-dagens-klimatiltak-er-i-langt-ifra-nok/24633812
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 09:04 1950

Reloading new shares while investors incorporate again.... Opportunity to buy after short sellers are over solg....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 09:09 1935

Hopefully the investors that has sold start incorporating again .... This can rally hard after press a single button....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 09:11 1925

Accurate on the historical up trend where everybody should be working to forget the bad episodium...
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 09:17 1913

Shopping time ! Accumulating in time of confuse and undecition... We are accurate over one of the stronger historical support line so prepare for the turn with the institutionals take over....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 09:23 1894

Hedge found continuo selling we have to buy them !!!!!
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 09:26 1890

good practice to stop this killer is to set buy orders before 6.55 Kr 6.50 Kr 6.45 Kr and so long any way the price will really soon....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 09:28 1884

I will like the institutional entry and take a rally know to see the short sellers.... :)
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 09:48 1872

Rally på oslo børs.... NEL is cheap, very cheap now, now it is undervalued....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 09:53 1860

I being accumulating shares during the whole unfair fall... Now we reach the bottom of the base line trend so this is my time to make money with one mill available to help for the rally... Full NEL shares for 2020 - 2022 it will be 5 to 10 time my investment ....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 10:55 1830

Broker MARSHALL WACE LLP the one was contracted to drop the NEL price is now over sold and start buying back !!!! They can't show when they buy so they struggling to keep the price low while take some bits.... We as investors need to buy now and do what I recommended yesterday, shallow every red candle because provine from MARSHALL WACE LLP so we buy their shares and give a leson wile the price take the trend... Our main enemy is the investor that do not react yet, we need you to start buying now so MARSHALL WACE LLP will not have more options to buy faster and faster to secure a lower price so, my friends give the battle and no lunch for today please of set a lot purchase others to avoid MARSHALL WACE LLP drop the price again after lunch... Keep pushing we are at the bottom good news will show soon....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 11:04 1818

No more leading shares for MARSHALL WACE LLP since Tuesday ... This broker is oversold and now is buying back.... Hurry up small and new investors, this in our turn.... https://ssr.finanstilsynet.no/Home/Details/NO0010081235
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 11:11 1806

Our worst enemy are ourselfs, many people invest when the price is bubbling and not invest when the price is undervalued... My dear investors is like today when the big players are accumulating new shares while you still thinking on what happening during the drop, the opportunity is now, the web is full of Hydrogen news, Hydrogen is a opportunity to invest in this moment for it's huge growing market.... I expended all my time to try to open your eyes .... If we don't invest now the short seller will continuo damaging the price while institutions are buying... I can see in my charts when is a institutional or is normal people so I can tell you the institutional are buying while small short sellers sell while people do not react....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 11:14 1805

Willing for the banks, fonds, or NEL administration to make a big purchase ....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 11:30 1790

Now is increasing induced buy the same broker and institutional, No public at all... If you don't bid now they will wipe down again while you have lunch... So the chace is now ... 30 years working for the stock market I give you the tips, if you don't follow, I can't do much for the market, at leas must of you can prove what I said and hopefully we are more in the action in the future....
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 12:15 1769

Now that the short sellers are sold out, I think it's time to demonstrate buying power! Do not give oxygen to sellers in short! It is necessary to give him hard from now on his red candles, the change is in which we already started or we are waiting for crossed arms .... The price go back to 7 Kr again for more consolidation but again if everybody buy now at least 1000 share it will make a huge difference, the rally will be quick due the reaction of the short seller when they become buyers straight, but if we wait so long they will continuo buying back the shares easy and quite so nobody can notice of what they are doing.... We are lossing a opportunity for experience in manipulated markets... :(
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 12:21 1753

One of the clave things to do in a short seller market when the price riach the bottom, is to set buy order in the order book so if the manipulator try to sell we buy those shares and the short seller lose positions ... Doing this he has no more options to become long... It is easy and simple if at least 30% of the shareholders do this but I see they put so easy to the short sellers letting them play up to the end... Now they are oversold the news are coming soon and the hydrogen demand increase... So they are accumulating shares now....
Redigert 06.06.2019 kl 12:31 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 12:41 1727

Volume at the moment... 39 Mill traded buyers against 25 Mill of sellers.. that is why I'm coming telling you... The institutionals are buying now while the make to look that the people are selling but fail ! See the volumen Green against Red ... Waitting for the public ...
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 12:55 1711

Jon Andre Løkke is now at Fredericia, can follow him in Twitter ... New contract ?
Slettet bruker
06.06.2019 kl 13:20 1678

Conferense in Norway with NEL
https://twitter.com/nelhydrogen/status/1136559345334915072/photo/1
https://www.sintef.no/projectweb/ice2019/
Redigert 06.06.2019 kl 13:21 Du må logge inn for å svare