Tomra - prosessen mot innføring av pant i Frankrike er i gang!

Kommentatoren
TOM 07.06.2019 kl 16:24 5829

BREAKING NEWS dette!

CITEO er et privat fransk selskap som er ansvarlig for resirkulering av husholdningsemballasje og grafisk papir, på vegne av nasjonale myndigheter. Citeos virksomhet er regulert av statlig godkjennelse, for perioder på 5 år. EUs plastdirektiv ble endelig vedtatt for bare noen uker siden. Her settes det spesifikke, tidsbestemte krav til innsamling og resirkulering av plast. Mange er ikke klar over at nasjoner som Frankrike, Spania m.fl. samler inn og resirkulerer så lite plast at man allerede nå har veldig dårlig tid hvis man skal ha håp om å oppfylle resirkuleringsmålene i EUs plastdirektiv. Her ligger nok hovedgrunnen til at CITEO 6.juni satte i gang prosessen mot innføring av pant i Frankrike med sine oppunder 70 millioner innbyggere, for kravene i EUs plastdirektiv MÅ man bare oppfylle. Disse kravene blir nemlig en del av den nasjonale lovgivningen i hvert eneste EU-land, uten unntak.

At også Spanias statsminister ønsker at pant skal innføres, i Spania, kan dere lese mer om her:

https://forum.hegnar.no/thread/29243/view

Verdenslederen innen pantesystemerTomra gnir seg allerede i hendene over denne nyheten, står det å lese i artikkelen om pant i Frankrike som jeg gjengir fra nedenfor. Ja, hvorfor ikke. Sier god helg til alle som leser dette og gnir meg litt i hendene selv.

No more laughing with the financial instructions

HENRI SAPORTA
Posted on 07/06/2019 at 15h03

You don't want to sort your packaging! Well you're going to pay now...

No more laughing! The yellow bin is not good enough for you. Sorting packaging is too complicated! The selfless, free and selfless sort gesture does not suit you. The voluntary supply container is too far away. I carelessly throw my bottle on a sidewalk or in the sea. I'm letting my can in the subway. My car window serves as a garbage dump. Your teenager takes his room for a dump. The pollution of the oceans is undifferent. No more laughing! After 25 years of yellow bin and dozens of campaigns to encourage sorting at the source, Citeo could radically change the gear. The company approved for the valuation of packaging and household papers under the extended responsibility of producers (REP) launched on 6 June a call for a large consultation to study the setpoint for recycling. On the principle of the bail or "Pfand" in German, the instruction for recycling consists in assigning a facial value to a package.

Sanction of the wallet

To recover the amount recorded, it is imperative to report it in an automaton of consignment or reverse vending machine (RVM). A world leader in specialty, the Norwegian Tomra is already rubbing his hands. Thousands of machines can land in France. If the citizen/consumer/taxpayer does not use them, others will do so instead. In Finland or Germany, a package can be recorded at a height of 20 cents. The calculation is done quickly. There is really a lot of money at stake. The wild waste? A bad memory... No more laughing! The French will discover that the ecological consciousness of our neighbours actually passes by the good old sanction of the wallet. You don't want to sort! Well you're going to pay now...

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&dl=en&a=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.emballagesmagazine.com%2Feconomie-circulaire%2Ffinie-la-rigolade-avec-la-consigne-financiere.50794

https://www.emballagesmagazine.com/economie-circulaire/finie-la-rigolade-avec-la-consigne-financiere.50794

Om CITEO fra Wikipedia (oversatt fra fransk til engelsk):

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=no&a=https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citeo

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citeo

Redigert: Rettet noen skrivefeil

Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 09:33 Du må logge inn for å svare
KanonBra5
07.06.2019 kl 19:42 5733

Fantastisk!!! Dette måtte jo bare komme :-) TOMRA får det veldig travelt i årene fremover ;-)

Investor
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 03:21 Du må logge inn for å svare
Max Payne
07.06.2019 kl 20:08 5710

Helt knall. Tomra blir enda større:)

Max
Ypsilon 7
08.06.2019 kl 10:27 5602

Ingen grunn til hausing, - tiden arbeider for videre oppgang. Bare å sitte stille i båten og lene seg tilbake, - den tryggeste plassen finansielt å sitte.
Kommentatoren
09.06.2019 kl 16:33 5406

Ja, ingen tvil om at Frankrike er under press når det gjelder innsamling og resirkulering av plast, eller snarere mangel på sådan. De er ikke alene. Den frastøtende "strutsepolitikken" som innebærer at verdens rike nasjoner dynger ned de fattigere med sitt mest tilsmussede/giftige (plast)avfall, synger heldigvis på siste verset. Frankrike har altså på ingen måte vært alene om denne praksisen, tvert imot. Her er det imidlertid Frankrike som er i fokus. Man står som rett og rimelig for tur til å få avfallet sitt i retur fra Malaysia.

Recycling plastic at the heart of a scandal

Posted on Jun 7 2019 10:19 CLEMENT BONNET

In recent days, recycled plastic is at the heart of a great scandal. In question: tons of French waste dumped in Malaysia.

Before throwing a waste, it is the same routine: the waste in the Green trash, the plastic in the yellow and the glass in the green. If the colors can change according to the communes, the mechanics remain the same. We separate our waste because they have a different destiny. Some will be incinerated while others will be recycled to serve a new purpose. And if there is one that we are most attentive to, it is plastic. But have you ever wondered what happened to your milk bottles, yogurt pots or your grated Emmental packages? They end up in the wild, in Malaysia. "Tons of bottles, packaging, laundry cans land in illegal dumps where plastic is burned outdoors,"explains franceinfo Agnès Le Rouzic, campaign manager for oceans and plastics at Greenpeace.

This great scandal, it is highlighted by Konbini news, this Wednesday 5 June 2019, during the day "the plastic non-Merci", organized in partnership with France Inter. How can so much waste have such a destiny? Plastic recycling is outsourced by some companies and is not done in France. In 2018, "700 tonnes of domestic plastic waste" flew to Malaysia, explains konbini news citeo, the French recycling Agency. Some of this waste is found in landfills, outside the legal and traditional recycling circuit.

In recent days, recycled plastic is at the heart of a great scandal. In question: tons of French waste dumped in Malaysia.
Before throwing a waste, it is the same routine: the waste in the Green trash, the plastic in the yellow and the glass in the green. If the colors can change according to the communes, the mechanics remain the same. We separate our waste because they have a different destiny. Some will be incinerated while others will be recycled to serve a new purpose. And if there is one that we are most attentive to, it is plastic. But have you ever wondered what happened to your milk bottles, yogurt pots or your grated Emmental packages? They end up in the wild, in Malaysia. "Tons of bottles, packaging, laundry cans land in illegal dumps where plastic is burned outdoors,"explains franceinfo Agnès Le Rouzic, campaign manager for oceans and plastics at Greenpeace.

This great scandal, it is highlighted by Konbini news, this Wednesday 5 June 2019, during the day "the plastic non-Merci", organized in partnership with France Inter. How can so much waste have such a destiny? Plastic recycling is outsourced by some companies and is not done in France. In 2018, "700 tonnes of domestic plastic waste" flew to Malaysia, explains konbini news citeo, the French recycling Agency. Some of this waste is found in landfills, outside the legal and traditional recycling circuit.

Malaysia can no longer

In addition to the ecological disaster, this practice disturbs Malaysians enormously. "I find it very unfair that we are recovering all this illegal garbage dumped in our city, where we live. I hope that the rich European countries like France will stop this business which makes them believe that waste is recycled while they are sent to other countries, "says Lydia Ong, President of Sungai Petani.

What solution is available to them? Refuse the arrival of any Western waste in Malay territory. Worse still, Yeo bee yin, Minister of the Malaysian environment, decided to take drastic but nonetheless fair measures by announcing the repatriation of all European garbage cans: "stop shipping your waste to developing countries. Any waste arriving in Malaysia will be returned without any pity, "she announced on 29 May.

The recurrence of Western waste

This is not the first time that such a precedent has occurred. In 2018, China decided to dramatically reduce the import of plastic to recycle. It is therefore natural that the West has turned to Southeast Asia. The same finding for the Philippines last may, which announced that they would return tons of waste received for several years to their shipper: Canada.

A scandal that demonstrates the failure of the recycling system. Questioned on the question by Konbini news, the French Minister of ecology François de Rugy said: "Indeed, there is no doubt about the French origin, unfortunately. [...] It would be at home, we would not accept it, so there is no question of accepting it in a distant country. [...] I say stop them [to recycling companies]. And I tell them two things: those who are in the illegality, there will be no neighborhood. We're going to condemn them. And the others, even those who check that at the end, it is recycled, I will bring them together so that all companies [...] commit to cease these exports ".

Hoping that these measures can actually recycle the plastics we throw in the yellow trash, and that Malaysian and Malaysian can live in peace.

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&dl=en&a=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.sfr.fr%2Factualites%2Fmonde%2Fle-recyclage-du-plastique-au-cur-dun-scandale.html

https://news.sfr.fr/actualites/monde/le-recyclage-du-plastique-au-cur-dun-scandale.html

Max Payne
09.06.2019 kl 17:10 5376

At vesten har sendt sitt avfall til den tredje verden i årevis er mildt sagt en skandale. Tror visst presidenten på Filippinene bestemte seg for å sende noen båter med Canadas søppel i retur som de har nektet å hente. LOL.

Kan ikke skjønne noe annet enn at markedet må være ubegrenset for Tomra når det gjelder plast.

Max
Kommentatoren
09.06.2019 kl 17:20 5362

Stemmer det Max Payne. Duterte og Filippinene har sendt canadiske containere som har stått i et havneområde siden 2013 - 2014 i retur til Canada. Er glad det ikke er jeg som skal åpne disse.... Ikke bare, bare å skubbe seg på Duterte. Lesverdig artuikkel fra Reuters.

WORLD NEWSMAY 31, 2019 / 5:37 AM / 9 DAYS AGO

Philippines sends trash back to Canada after Duterte escalates row

Ronn Bautista

SUBIC, Philippines (Reuters) - The Philippines has started returning dozens of shipping containers full of trash to Canada after a long-running row over waste exports that has tested diplomatic ties amid threats from firebrand President Rodrigo Duterte

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-canada-waste/philippines-sends-trash-back-to-canada-after-duterte-escalates-row-idUSKCN1T10BQ

Enig med deg i at markedet er tilnærmet ubegrenset for Tomra når det gjelder plast. Mange vet at Tomra er overlegen global markedsleder når det gjelder innsamling av plastflasker (pant) med ca. 80% global markedsandel mens langt færre vet at Tomra også innehar samme posisjon når det gjelder sortering av blandet plastavfall, i kraft av sin sortrringsteknologi. Tomra har forbløffende ca. 60% global markedsandel når det gjelder sortering for resirkulering (omfatter all sortering for resirkulering, plast, metaller m.m.). Tygg på det! 60% global markedsandel innen en så brennheit megatrend!!! Utrolig!
Max Payne
09.06.2019 kl 17:31 5354

I hvilken grad har Tomra løsninger for plastavfall generelt? I så fall, hvor stort kan dette bli for Tomra?

Max
Kommentatoren
09.06.2019 kl 23:15 5240

Tomras rolle innen plast i dag er som sagt at man i kraft av sin teknologi er overlegen global markedsleder både innen innsamling av plastflasker og sortering av blandet plastavfall. Hvor stort det kan bli, får være opp til hver enkelt å vurdere. Man gjør seg jo visse tanker når landene i den mest utviklede delen av verden har forsømt resirkulering i flere tiår og i stedet skipet avfallet sitt til fattige nasjoner og nå på en måte må begynne helt på nytt når mottaklandene har satt foten ned og stopper importen. Mottakerlandene har nå mer enn nok med å håndtere sitt eget plastavfall, og må også bygge opp en moderne resirkuleringsindustri.... Et ferskt talende eksempel fra Europa som iallefall sier meg en del, er dette:

https://forum.hegnar.no/thread/29738/view

Integra Plastics investerer altså over en kvart milliard kroner (30 millioner euro) i dette produksjonsanlegget og takker Tomras sorteringsteknologi for suksessen. Leste annetsteds at man regner med at investeringen vil være hentet inn i løpet av 7 år.

Forøvrig kan jeg bare gjenta at det jeg anbefaler mer enn noe annet er å se Tomras Capital Markets Day fra høsten 2018 på webcast. Den finner man på Tomra Investor Relations.

Kommentatoren
10.06.2019 kl 21:25 5082

Et par artikler med mer bakgrunnsstoff om Frankrikes kommende pantesystem.

A "global consultation" for the setpoint

HENRI SAPORTA
Posted on 06/06/2019 at 17h40

Citeo takes a stand following the circulation of the circular economy Bill. -

Following the dissemination of the circular economy Bill (CEM) carried by Brune Poirson, Secretary of State for the ecological and solidarity transition, Citeo reacted quickly. Article 12 of the draft proposes a very broad definition of the directive. " Industrialists, distributors, consumer federations and Citeo affirm their willingness to accelerate the performance of packaging and paper collection and recycling. The advisability of a recycling directive for beverage packaging will be studied in the framework of a comprehensive consultation ", indicates the approved company for the valuation of packaging and household papers under the extended responsibility of producers (REP). The position is argued : "studies and modelings, including European experience feedback, establish that a recycling set-up system seems to be the reference option to achieve this ambition. »

Denomination

The instructions here are to give a packaging a facial value added to the selling price of the product in order to strongly invite the consumer to return it to retrieve the setpoint thanks to an automaton. It is the "Pfand"-or bail-that the Germans have known for a long time. The collection rate of the packages concerned exceeds 90%. This system does not imply the reuse of the packaging contrary to a well-rooted idea. It is also the opposite of the principle of gratuity or « solidarity " set envisaged by Brune poirson originally.

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&a=https://www.emballagesmagazine.com/economie-circulaire/une-concertation-globale-pour-la-consigne.50779

https://www.emballagesmagazine.com/economie-circulaire/une-concertation-globale-pour-la-consigne.50779

Plastic bottles consignment: the drinks sector and Citeo take the lead

The industrialists and the eco-organization in charge of household packaging are proposing that the State, communities and recyclers join with them to consider the deployment of a deposit for plastic bottles.

Waste | June 07, 2019 | Philippe Collet

On Thursday, June 6, Citeo called on stakeholders in the collection and recycling, as well as the state, to join the work initiated by beverage producers for the deployment of the deposit for the recycling of plastic bottles. The eco-organization in charge of the extended producer responsibility (REP) sector for household packaging proposes a " broad consultation bringing together all the stakeholders, within a framework set by the State" . The objective is to "study the feasibility and possible conditions" of the deployment of the deposit for recycling. This announcement comes as the state plans to impose the deployment of the deposit for certain products or materials.

A first working group has already studied the " conditions necessary to achieve the 90% objective of selective collection for the recycling of plastic bottles set by the European Union and to increase the use of materials recycled " . These works, initiated by companies in the beverage sector and bringing together manufacturers, distributors and federations consumer goods, show that plastic bottles are "the reference scenario for achieving the targets set by the public authorities" . Hence the call, launched to companies, local authorities, public authorities, waste operators, materials and associations, to discuss quickly the implementation of the deposit. The initiators of the consultation would like to see it succeed "by the first quarter of 2020" .

https://translate.google.no/translate?hl=no&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.actu-environnement.com%2Fae%2Fnews%2Fconsigne-bouteilles-plastique-professionnels-boisson-citeo-concertation-collectivites-locales-33571.php4

https://www.actu-environnement.com/ae/news/consigne-bouteilles-plastique-professionnels-boisson-citeo-concertation-collectivites-locales-33571.php4
Kommentatoren
13.06.2019 kl 23:15 4927

At pantesystem kommer i Frankrike er en fantastisk nyhet for Tomra som markedet ikke har tatt innn over seg ennå, etter min mening.

Et lokomotiv innen resirkulering var en fint synonym for et pantesystem, vil jeg si. Pantesystemer kommer overalt, også for annen emballasje enn flasker og bokser. Det er iallefall min overbevisning.

NEWSLINE

Elipso backs “locomotive” deposit scheme

June 11, 2019

Plastics association Elipso has welcomed the French government’s consultation on deposit schemes for plastics bottles calling them a “locomotive for recycled PET as well as every other plastics packaging in order to aim for 100 per cent of recovered plastics”.

Emmanuel Guichard, Elipso’s secretary general, believes that the implementation of a deposit scheme in France will enable the country to meet consumer expectations for environmental and littering issues.

The government is set to announce the draft law in the fight against waste on 3 July, 2019, as it promotes a transition toward a circular economy.

The main provisions of the bill provide the possibility of a mandatory minimum incorporation rate of recycled material in new products as well as new sectors to be covered by Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR). This will notably affect packaging for catering as early as 2021, and industrial and commercial packaging starting 2025.

Household packaging EPR is already in force in the country. The contribution to EPR fees will be modulated, through a Bonus/Malus system up to 20 per cent of the product price in regards with environmental performance criteria. It follows efforts by Elipso’s members to target eco-design and the use of recycled materials.

Article 12 of the project bill allows the creation of deposit schemes. CITEO (French Producer Responsibility Organisation for packaging waste) announced a global consultation on the deposit schemes set up in order to recycle beverage packaging.

Elipso believes that deposit schemes will allow France to reach the EU goal of 90 per cent bottle collections in the coming years. Nevertheless, Elipso’s members say that deposit schemes must not interfere with other national waste plans.

Guichard added: “Elipso will be very careful during this consultation on the consequences regarding other plastics packaging collection and the access to recycled PET, not only for bottle production but also for trays, boxes and films.”

https://plasticsinpackaging.com/online/elipso-backs-locomotive-deposit-scheme/
Kommentatoren
03.07.2019 kl 22:22 4630

Instructions: Tomra pleads for pragmatism

HENRI SAPORTA
Posted on 03/07/2019 at 08h40

For the world leader in automatic disconnecting machines, these machines are compatible with Extended Producer Responsibility (REP) while circulating a confidential report of the "Drinks Collective". -

Figures and facts! In the ambient cacophony that characterizes the subject of the deposit for recycling or reuse, not to mention the gratification, Alexandra Lange pleads for pragmatism. "No country can reach a collection rate of 90% bottles without the deposit," says one who became responsible for public affairs of Tomra for Western Europe in January 2019. "It would be a pity if France deprives itself of a powerful and tested tool in the name of a dogmatic refusal " . The world leader in reverse vending machines (RVM), with 82,000 installed units and 40 billion processed packaging, Tomra has been claiming since 1972 a solid experience in the field to establish its analyzes. The company gladly refers to the 2016 Reloop study in which CM Consulting analyzes 38 systems worldwide . Deploying the deposit in 2016, Lithuania achieved a bottle collection rate of 92% in 2018 compared to 34% two years ago

https://translate.google.no/translate?hl=no&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.emballagesmagazine.com%2Ftous-secteurs%2Fconsigne-tomra-plaide-pour-le-pragmatisme.51181

https://www.emballagesmagazine.com/tous-secteurs/consigne-tomra-plaide-pour-le-pragmatisme.51181
Kommentatoren
11.07.2019 kl 23:01 4473

Ikke bare skal Frankrike innføre pantesystem. Hele resirkulerings-/avfallsindustrien skal moderniseres. Dermed er det soleklare tipset at Tomra får solgt enda mer "state of the art"' sorteringsteknologi.

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?ref=TVert&from=&to=en&a=https://www.emballagesmagazine.com/economie-circulaire/le-tri-se-dope-aux-algorithmes.51175

https://www.emballagesmagazine.com/economie-circulaire/le-tri-se-dope-aux-algorithmes.51175

http://en.rfi.fr/france/20190710-france-waste-recycling-circular-economy-environment
Kommentatoren
12.07.2019 kl 15:21 4398

Er det noen tvil om hvor dette bærer i Frankrike og resten av verden? NOT. Om man liker det eller eventuelt ikke måtte like det så godt, er det nok bare å innse at Tomra kommer til å få hendene fulle og vel så det, i årevis fremover.

FRANCE

Draft law puts waste collection in focus / Elipso sees need for more sorting plants and EPR for industrial packaging / "Access to recycled material is tomorrow's challenge for plastic packaging producers"

On 10 July 2019, the French government presented an anti-waste draft law as previously announced (see Plasteurope.com of 01.07.2019). The proposed circular economy bill was put forward by Brune Poirson, who is secretary of state for ecological and inclusive transition. On Twitter that same day, she said France’s waste management system will be made more transparent, efficient and fair.

The country has a circular economy roadmap called “Feuille de route pour l’économie circulaire” (Frec) that was unveiled in 2018 (see Plasteurope.com of
24.05.2018). Commenting on the draft law, Françoise Andres , president of Elipso (Paris; www.elipso.org) – the French trade association representing plastic and flexible packaging manufacturers – said it was “ambitious and strong” and will “profoundly disrupt the way we treat our waste.” She added that the association shares the ambition to improve and optimise collection and sorting rates for plastic packaging. “Used packaging should no longer be considered as waste but rather as a valuable resource and treated as such.”

The association sees it as essential to gain access to recycled material, such as through the implementation of bottle deposit return schemes. Better organisation for collecting household and industrial packaging can also increase the amount of recycled plastics available on the market. Elipso would like to see support for implementing new recycling channels for the different types of polymers and innovation, such as in chemical recycling.

https://www.plasteurope.com/news/FRANCE_t242933/
Kommentatoren
22.07.2019 kl 10:49 4177

Her kan dere lese om hvordan supermarkedgiganten Leclerc installerer Tomra-maskiner i sine supermarkeder som ledd i forberedelsene til det nasjonale pantesystemet som kommer i Frankrike.

Som dere kan lese installerer også Cycleen Tomra-maskiner i butikkene til flere andre franske supermarkedkjeder.

Leclerc poses as an activist of plastic bottles

Some 37 Leclerc hypermarkets in Occitanie and Ile-de-France have installed plastic bottle recycling machines, giving customers 1 to 2 cents per bottle. 30 New Aquitaine stores will follow in September. Michel-Edouard Leclerc wants to encourage the government to implement a deposit, as in Germany.

Laurent MARCAILLOU
Posted on 21/07 at 17h27

Eager to "take the group E. Leclerc on the podium of the best-selling European brands in sustainable development", Michel-Edouard Leclerc inaugurated last week a plastic bottle recycling machine in the Rouffiac hypermarket -Tolosan, in the suburbs of Toulouse. The machine sorts transparent PET bottles, compact them and credits the customer's loyalty card by 1 to 2 cents depending on the size of the bottle. He may choose to donate this money to the Cancer League or the Alzheimer's Research Foundation.

The store recycles 2,000 bottles a day and sends them to the Socamil central purchasing office near Toulouse, where they are crushed and transported by 400 kilos bales to the Suez recycling site in Bayonne. "The initiative began in the Leclerc center in Castelsarrasin in September 2018 and in the face of consumer enthusiasm, we developed it in other stores," says Socamil's president Steve Houliez. 32 of the 37 Leclerc d'Occitanie are equipped, and all will be next year. The initiative is a challenge: 4 points of sale are also in the Ile-de-France, and 1 in Alsace while waiting for the 30 stores in New Aquitaine to be equipped in September.

2,500 bottles collected per day

Created in January 2018, Cycleen has installed its programmable logic controllers in 60 supermarkets and hypermarkets Leclerc, Super U, Intermarché, Carrefour and Auchan. The sorting machines are connected to the Internet for remote tracking and return to the stores statistics on the number of bottles and people. "We collect 2,500 bottles per day per store or 2 to 4 tonnes of plastic a month," says Paul Fabiano, co-founder of Cycleen, the company created in January 2018 that installs the Norwegian machine Tomra.

The Socamil will be able to recover 700 to 800 tons of plastic per year. But recycling has a cost: Cycleen rents automata "between 300 and 2,000 euros per month according to their capacity and technology". Michel-Edouard Leclerc recognizes that the economic model is not achieved. But the owner of the sign intends to develop the instructions. "It must not be a threat to recycling circuits," he says. In France, only 50% of plastic packaging is recycled. The German model has proven itself. Different experiments are underway, and if it works well, the government will propose a national deposit system

https://www.lesechos.fr/industrie-services/conso-distribution/leclerc-se-pose-en-militant-de-la-consigne-des-bouteilles-en-plastique-1039478
Kommentatoren
22.07.2019 kl 11:19 4151

Toppsjefen i Leclerc poserer foran Tomra-maskin under jippo i Toulouse.

The E. Leclerc brand is testing a recycling system in Toulouse that makes it possible to earn money

Michel-Édouard Leclerc, president of the supermarket chain, was in Toulouse, Thursday, July 18, 2019, to test a new recycling system in its stores.

Posted on 18 Jul 19 at 19:01

https://translate.google.no/translate?hl=no&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Factu.fr%2Foccitanie%2Ftoulouse_31555%2Fenseigne-e-leclerc-teste-toulouse-systeme-recyclage-permet-gagner-argent_25988566.html

https://actu.fr/occitanie/toulouse_31555/enseigne-e-leclerc-teste-toulouse-systeme-recyclage-permet-gagner-argent_25988566.html
Kommentatoren
26.07.2019 kl 10:36 3995

Med fare for å dvele ved Leclercs utprøving av Tomra-maskiner i gigantens hypernarkeder i det uendelige, tar jeg med denne artikkelen som tydelig får frem Leclercs dedikasjon og ambisjonsnivå når det gjelder dette. Visjonen er helt klart "clean loop" recycling hvor flaske blir til ny flaske. Da er man avhengig av pantemaskiner i innsamlingen, for at sluttproduktet (plasten) man skal lage nye flasker av skal bli rent nok.

In 37 hypermarkets, the retailer's customers can reduce their plastic bottles for 1 to 2 cents per unit. -

Michel-Édouard Leclerc, the boss of the E. Leclerc centres, inaugurated on July 18th an automaton to deconsign plastic bottles in the rouffiac-Tolosan hypermarket, in the Toulouse metropolitan area (Haute-Garonne). Located in the shopping mall, close to the store's reception, the machine sorts transparent polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles of water, juice or soda, compact them, counts them and credits the customer with 1-cent vouchers for small containers, 2 for large ones. They can choose to donate the money to associations such as the Alzheimer's Research Foundation or the Cancer League. The bottles are then bundled into bales and delivered to a recycling centre. 37 Leclerc hypermarkets in Occitanie and Ile-de-France have been experimenting with the directive since June. 30 stores in New Aquitaine will follow in September.

Bottle-to-bottle circut

To set up this operation, the brand relied on Cycleen, which sells Tomra automatons in France (the T90 model opposite is used). Connected bottles can be tracked remotely and provide statistics on the number of bottles collected and customers. For Leclerc, in the medium term, the goal is to create a "bottle-to-bottle" circuit that will be used to manufacture bottles under the brand name of the distributor. "I confirm that the E.Leclerc centres are very open in this debate [of the instruction] and ready to experiment with new solutions. It is as much a major topic in the fight against waste and waste as itis an education issue," comments Michel-Edouard Leclerc on his blog.

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?ref=TVert&from=&to=en&a=https://www.emballagesmagazine.com/economie-circulaire/leclerc-experimente-la-consigne.51412

https://www.emballagesmagazine.com/economie-circulaire/leclerc-experimente-la-consigne.51412
Kommentatoren
05.09.2019 kl 19:29 3683

Strålende om Tomra-pilot i forretning til den franske supermarkedgiganten Leclerc, og som man kan lese til slutt i artikkelen er nyheter om det kommende franske pantesystemet fra franske myndigheter nært forestående.

Yvelines. Innovation in Achères: 1 million bottles and cans collected in ten months

Nine months after its launch, the balance sheet of the waste collection system set up by the start-up Cycleen center Leclerc d'Achères (Yvelines) is more than positive.

Posted on 4 Sep 19 at 9:26

While the anti-waste bill, presented on July 10 in the Council of Ministers, proposes to return to the system of the deposit set up in the 1970s for glass bottles, the start-up Cycleen took things in hand well before anyone else.

It's been nine months since this French start-up, founded in January 2018, launched an innovative device for sorting machines in the shopping mall of the Leclerc Le Grand Cèdre shopping center in Achères ( Yvelines ).

These automated systems with sensors and reflectors allow recycling-sensitive citizens to drop plastic bottles and cans in exchange for a gift certificate or donation to an association. And it works !

From a technological point of view, it's going very well, confirms Édouard Bernard, co-founder of Cycleen. Many customers use the machines. Others come to see this solution. It has become a real reference. "

No sorting error

It must be said that the numbers speak for them: 2,500 bottles and cans collected per day, or more than 100,000 per month, for a total harvest of around 1 million this summer.

To do this, the automata, created by the Norwegian company Tomra , were adapted to the sorting bins of the Greater Paris Seine and Oise urban community.

The agents spend once a week collecting thirteen containers of 600 liters each located in a room with an area of ​​150m2.

It's really a pure flow, with no sorting error, explains Paul Fabiano, co-founder of the start-up. The problem today with the yellow bins is that there are still people who put anything in it. According to the national average, between 20 and 30% of recovered materials are not recyclable. Especially since there is no national homogeneity in sorting centers. "

A system that is not unanimous

Despite these positive effects for the collection of waste, the implementation of this system is not unanimous, especially among recycling professionals, local authorities or even the lobbies of major brands.

They would suffer a shortfall. On the contrary, according to Olivier Briau , president of the association pisciacaise Odyssée for the Earth at the origin of the device signed between Leclerc and Cycleen:

This only adds a collection point on the agent route and it is effective. It is an innovative device that is worth it. There is a positive balance sheet both in terms of the quality of the deposit and the enthusiasm of consumers. This will boost sorting in a territory where we start from scratch. But all sectors behind must follow and that benefits everyone. Even if in the long run, it will be necessary to reduce this type of container as much as possible. "

"We refuse the immobilism"

The start-up expects to multiply the facilities of this type in many supermarkets in Île-de-France as early as September.

Cycleen has already set up its equipment in about thirty Occitanie hypermarkets that the head of the E. Leclerc centers, Michel-Édouard Leclerc , presented in person.

Read also:

Read also: The brand E. Leclerc tests in Toulouse a recycling system that can earn money

It's simple, we have recycled every other bottle in 20 years, adds Édouard Bernard. And there is nothing that is done. One refuses the immobilism and one prefers to take the bull by the horns even to try things. There are bills under discussion. We do not know the ins and outs but are convinced that recycling should no longer be part of the world of waste but should take its place in the world of services by offering a different and incentive experience. "

On the government side, details of the implementation of the deposit as a way of collecting beverage packaging will be clarified in the fall. Offices, local shops and other schools could be involved.

Florian Dacheux

https://translate.google.no/translate?hl=no&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Factu.fr%2File-de-france%2Facheres_78005%2Fyvelines-innovation-acheres-1-million-bouteilles-canettes-collectees-dix-mois_26834140.html

https://actu.fr/ile-de-france/acheres_78005/yvelines-innovation-acheres-1-million-bouteilles-canettes-collectees-dix-mois_26834140.html