Understanding Hydrogen !

Slettet bruker
NEL 16.06.2019 kl 13:37 1841

Hydrogen it is the lighter gas that exist in the planet ! So understanding this and taking advantage of this characteristic, we can make the hydrogen the most safety energy source of the planet as well.... The incident in Sandvike was 100% prevented, I have seen the equipment and are made with the most higher standards and quality material.... But the most stupid neglect could let that incident to happen.... I'm talking to confined areas !!!! For any reason any hydrogen devices, electrolyzers, tubes, valves, compressors or tanks... Can be in confined area !!!! Hydrogen Atom it is not only light but it is the smallest particle of all elements so it can filtrate even though the same walls that storage the 300 Bar... Small Hydrogen atoms will leak without any can see it or fill it.... Exactly same as bensin can go into our bloodstream after been converted to CO2 after the combustion and that is why we have the atmosphere collapse of this hydrocarbons pollution...!!!! Eventually Hydrogen filtration or leaks ARE NOT DANGERS if they are not confined in a closed area ! Lesson learned, every hydrogen tanks, Electrolyzers, compressors, valves, tube, etc... has to be open to the open, vented to the circundante air..... After all the Hydrogen innovators understand this, never never never we will see any incident where involve fire....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfy8OdSbhsQ
Slettet bruker
16.06.2019 kl 14:45 1695

As soon the hydrogen leak is not confined in a low pressure area, it will flow to the atmosphere ! Here a demonstration of a Hydrogen leak ignited in compare to gasoline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA8dNFiVaF0
Redigert 16.06.2019 kl 14:46 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
16.06.2019 kl 15:09 1614

Here you can see, since hydrogen is a light gas any leak go to up direction .... In this video you can see how to detect a gas leak with this instrument ... So here is where I come again, this is the must safety gas regarding to leaks if it is storage in a vented area .... But if this hydrogen bottles are in a closed room we will found the gas accumulated just under the ceiling mixed with the air so when it reach a concentration of 34.5% can be ignited for any simple spark, hot surface or static charge... So it the same to other combustibles but differents states... Gasoline is double danger because in a spill event you will obtain liquid combustible on the floor + explosive flammable gas that doesn't flow to the atmosphere due is a heavier gas... Hydrogen is more safe !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDq1M6vLBmw
Redigert 16.06.2019 kl 16:14 Du må logge inn for å svare
totalist
16.06.2019 kl 17:36 1309

Hvorfor skriver du ikke på norsk siden du er så håpløs i engelsk?
totalist
16.06.2019 kl 17:36 1308

Hvorfor skriver du ikke på norsk siden du er så håpløs i engelsk?
oppvigår
16.06.2019 kl 17:48 1269

Har en mistanke om at han er TIGEREN, og det har jeg hatt lenge. Tigeren ble.......
Slettet bruker
17.06.2019 kl 08:17 997

Short sellers went into panic!
The balance between short sellers and optimistic investors is leaning in our favor ....
All these days of bitterness has served us to position ourselves with more solids within the company although the Germans have taken advantage over the weakness and so beaten that we have been for the manipulation in Norway ....
Soon the Germans will dominate the NEL market and maybe the best thing is for NEL to move its factory to Germany if the attack persists ....
Slettet bruker
17.06.2019 kl 10:04 851

NEL will have a reference price in EUR.... CLEARSTREAM BANKING S.A. is getting all it's shares....