Nyheter innen sol/semi

Slettet bruker
RECSI 11.11.2017 kl 11:07 181607

"Italia dropper kullkraft

Regjeringen i Italia vil slutte med kullkraft innen 2025 og i stedet satse hardere på fornybar energi.

Statsminister Paolo Gentiloni presenterte fredag en plan å investere 175 milliarder euro i infrastruktur, fornybar energi og energieffektivisering. Summen tilsvarer over 1.600 milliarder kroner.

Innen 2025 skal kull ikke lenger brukes til strømproduksjon i Italia. I dag utgjør kullkraft 15 prosent av strømproduksjonen, ifølge Det internasjonale energibyrået (IEA). Mesteparten av strømforbruket dekkes med gasskraft og ulike typer fornybare energikilder.

Regjeringen understreker imidlertid at også regionale og lokale myndigheter må bidra hvis målet om å fase ut kullkraften skal nås.

Italias nye energistrategi innebærer også konkrete mål om kutt i klimautslippene. De skal reduseres med 39 prosent innen 2030, og med 63 prosent innen 2050.

Gentiloni la fram energiplanen i Roma samtidig som klimaforhandlere fra hele verden er samlet til en ny runde med klimaforhandlinger i Bonn i Tyskland."

http://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Naeringsliv/2017/11/Italia-vil-dropp-kullkraft
Redigert 02.06.2021 kl 16:15 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
10.09.2018 kl 18:52 11381

At its current rate, Australia is on track for 50% renewable electricity in 2025

http://theconversation.com/at-its-current-rate-australia-is-on-track-for-50-renewable-electricity-in-2025-102903
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 20:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
10.09.2018 kl 22:02 11332

Solar Farms Without Subsidy Sprout From Gloomy Britain to Italy

At least 15 projects in Europe are planned on the basis that government support won’t be needed to profit

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-10/solar-without-subsidy-sprouts-in-europe-no-subsidy-solar
Jazz
11.09.2018 kl 08:59 11206

Sol går som det griner ifølge artikkel: https://www.byggfakta.no/stor-interesse-for-det-siste-innen-solenergi-126255/nyhet.html?newsletterid=8227&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-09-11

Foreløpig er det vel REC-aksjonærene som griner, men på sikt blir det kanskje smil for de tålmodige.
Slettet bruker
11.09.2018 kl 18:07 11126

Solar PV Market Size Is Projected To Touch 489.79 GW By 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.

(MENAFN Editorial) The global solar PV market is expected to reach 489.79 GW by 2020, according to report published by Grand View Research, Inc. Continual technological advancements in energy sector to develop secure, sustainable, and affordable energy systems can influence growth of market. According to a report by Grand View Research, Inc., global solar PV market is anticipated to reach 489.79 GW by 2020. Growing requirement for sustainable resources of energy attributed to stringent regulations to reduce dependency on fossil fuels is anticipated to propel demand for solar PV. These power generation systems are likely to offer reduction in carbon footprint, low cost energy generation, and contribution to sustainability.

https://menafn.com/1097417236/Solar-PV-Market-Size-Is-Projected-To-Touch-48979-GW-By-2020-Grand-View-Research-Inc
tommy00
14.09.2018 kl 18:25 10987

I denne artikkelen påpekes det at Taiwanske Waferprodusenter sliter med å omstille seg, og at produksjon av Wafere til "polycrystalline black silicon solar cells entails MCCE" (som er en av mulighetene nevnt for GET og der man kan benytte RECs FBR A fra ML) medfører mye vannforurensning og derfor er lite fremtidsrettet.
Ville være fint å få en kommentar her fra JBG, da dette kan være viktig for avsetningen av RECs ML produksjon.

Det sies videre at Taiwans Waferprodusenter ikke har penger til å omstille seg til Wafere basert på mono-Si, så om de ikke kan legge om til MCCE, så er alternativet kanskje nedleggelse, noe som kanskje vil bety stans i ML om ikke tollbarrierene mot Kina faller.

Taiwan solar wafer makers ill-equipped to cope with adverse market conditions
Nuying Huang, Taipei; Adam Hwang, DIGITIMES
Monday 20 August 2018

Toggle Dropdown
China-based solar poly-Si wafer makers, facing intensifying pressure from mono-Si wafer suppliers and sharp drops in demand from the domestic market in the wake of a China plan to impsoe stricter control on PV installations, have generally taken measures to cope with adverse conditions. However, Taiwan-based poly-Si wafer makers are much worse-eqipped to handle them.
The China makers basically have four alternatives: upgrade to production of special diamond wire-sliced poly-Si wafers that enable downstream makers to produce polycrystalline black silicon solar cells; use existing polycrystal-growing furnaces to produce quasi-mono-Si ingots; invest in production of mono-Si wafers; or withdraw from the market.
Since use of special poly-Si wafers to produce polycrystalline black silicon solar cells entails MCCE (metal-catalyzed chemical etching), a wet-chemical technique in surface texturing process, and MCCE will result in serious water pollution, few China-based solar cell makers have adopted such wafers. As Taiwan's environmental protection standards are generally higher than China's, Taiwan-based solar cell makers are reluctant to use MCCE, which is infeasible for Taiwan's poly-Si wafer makers.
Quasi-mono-Si ingot production has not reached attractive performance-cost ratios, and no Taiwan-based poly-Si wafer makers have stepped into such production.
A few China-based poly-Si wafer makers have decided to invest in production of mono-Si wafers, with GCL-Poly Energy Holdings - the largest in China - being the most active. Since Taiwan-based poly-Si wafer makers have mostly remained in the red for a long time, almost none of them have considered the alternative due to financial difficulties.
Withdrawal from market seems the last choice for Taiwan's makers, but none of them have decided to to so. They hope the government can extend help.
Slettet bruker
15.09.2018 kl 11:38 10842

U.S. utility solar contracts 'exploded' in 2018 despite tariffs: report

(Reuters) - Procurement of solar energy by U.S. utilities “exploded” in the first half of 2018, prompting a prominent research group to boost its five-year installation forecast on Thursday despite the Trump administration’s steep tariffs on imported panels.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-solar/u-s-utility-solar-contracts-exploded-in-2018-despite-tariffs-report-idUSKCN1LT0EU
Slettet bruker
15.09.2018 kl 11:40 10845

US Solar Market Experiences Slight Turnaround In Q2

US Solar Procurement Soars & Residential Stabilizes In Second Quarter

Despite recent rocky waters, the US solar saw something of a turnaround in the second quarter, with utility-scale solar procurement soaring and residential installations stabilizing, according to new research published this week by Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables and the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/09/13/us-solar-market-experiences-slight-turnaround-in-q2/
Slettet bruker
19.09.2018 kl 22:41 10593

«We found out that, for the first time, in the first half of 2018, US electricity generation from renewables surpassed electricity generation from nuclear energy.»

«China by itself installed 24 GW of solar power in the first half of the year.»

«In India, a whopping 62% of new power capacity came from solar in Q2 2018.»

«BNEF also estimates that the world passed 1 terawatt (1,000 gigawatts) of globally installed renewable energy capacity sometime in June 2018. The next 1 terawatt should come much more quickly than the first 1 terawatt.»

«California also passed legislation committing to 100% renewable power by 2045.»

«India announced plans for a 25 gigawatt solar power park in Jammu & Kashmir. Yes, 25 gigawatts!»

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/09/17/what-changed-in-the-solar-energy-industry-in-august/
kvitekvist
20.09.2018 kl 14:21 10475

https://www.digitimes.com/news/a20180920PD209.html

Solar cell maker TSEC has disclosed it expects utilization of its PV module production capacity of 500MWp to rise from 50% currently to over 70% in fourth-quarter 2018 and to 100% by year-end 2018.

TSEC said its capacity will be insufficient to meet demand in 2019 and it may have to outsource production.
Inord
20.09.2018 kl 15:29 10444

Her er to artikler som kan være av interesse, det med wafer produksjon i Taiwan er også nevnt i et innlegg fra Tommy

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=no&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.no&sl=zh-CN&u=http://guangfu.bjx.com.cn/news/20180920/929297.shtml&usg=ALkJrhgNzLT2h761BA4IBrisbr9jxMprdg

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=no&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.no&sl=zh-CN&u=http://guangfu.bjx.com.cn/news/20180920/929497.shtml&usg=ALkJrhh9wrTdYc9DIMCUIBvFG7bGd8bDTw

Ifølge Chen Quanxun, i 2017, utgjorde Kinas IC-import 1,76 billioner yuan, som langt overstiger 1,1 bilioner yuan olje og naturgass. Det er den største importvaren, men 12-tommers silikonskiver for integrerte kretser er nesten helt avhengig av import.

Chen Quanxun sa at silisiumindustrien først må holde seg til innovasjon og utvikling, fokusere på de nasjonale strategiske behovene, fokusere på å bryte gjennom sentrale kjerneteknologier og prosesser med polysilikon i elektronisk klasse og monokrystallinsk silisiumproduksjon , og løse problemet med produktsatsstabilitet og fremme næringen ved å utvikle intelligent produksjon.

Hvis "teknologien eller etterspørselen ikke har brutt seg i løpet av de neste to årene", vurderer taiwanesisk wafer maker Sino-US Silicon (SAS) å avslutte wafer-virksomheten.
Slettet bruker
21.09.2018 kl 14:19 10362

Resiliency in the face of hurricanes makes the case for renewables even stronger

People of the Carolinas are picking up the pieces after Hurricane Florence, the wettest tropical cyclone on record. Among the news of dozens of deaths, overflowing pig-manure lagoons, and flooded coal-ash fields, there are some bright spots. Solar-power installations were largely able to escape without harm.

Before the storm hit, Duke Energy’s 40 solar-power sites were “de-energized” and set up horizontally to minimize wind damage. Although it’s too soon say what, if any, damage occurred, the signs are good. Soon after the storm passed, all the installations had begun producing power.

Rooftop solar installations fared well too. Only six out of 800 customers of Yes Solar Solutions reported that there was a problem with their system.

https://qz.com/1396099/solar-power-passed-the-hurricane-florence-resiliency-test/
Slettet bruker
22.09.2018 kl 12:10 10311

China Seeks To Achieve “Grid Price Parity” For Wind & Solar
September 21st, 2018 by Joshua S Hill

China is planning to increase efforts to ensure that the country’s wind and solar sectors can quickly compete without subsidies and achieve “grid price parity” alongside traditional energy sources like coal, according to new draft guidelines published earlier this month.

According to new draft guidelines issued by China’s National Energy Administration (NEA) dated September 13, provided to certain industry and news outlets, China is looking to phase out power generation subsidies by providing the country’s renewable energy sector with further technological and policy support so that they can compete against other technologies.

Specifically, the draft guidelines seek to incentivize renewable energy technologies in regions where they can operate without help from government subsidies which, so far, have put a tremendous drain on Chinese financial resources. This will build on work done in regions which the draft guidelines state have “basically achieved price parity” with coal. According to reports, China’s feed-in tariff — which was capped in May, much to the surprise of the global solar industry — would be set aside in these regions and local governments would be given freedom and encouraged to provide the necessary technical and regulatory support to spur development, and to even introduce their own feed-in tariffs if they wish.

Developers would be responsible for finding their own off-takers, while a regional trading program for solar and wind power has been dismissed. Meanwhile, grid distribution companies in these favorable locations will find themselves under increased scrutiny to host the additional capacity

“[The]provincial market makes sense. Without subsidy, renewables will be more involved in and impacted by power markets, which are mostly operated at the provincial level,” BNEF analyst Yvonne Yujing Liu told PV Tech. “Under the current power mechanism, grids are unlikely to be very friendly and supportive to renewables, until they become significantly cheaper than operating conventional power. That may only happen around 2025, according to our long-term economics forecasts.

“The major problem is that the NEA has not clearly define a business model for subsidy-free projects. This definition is subject to change under the ongoing power market reforms. So there are lots of uncertainties on generation hours and prices for these projects.”

It all follows on from China’s June decision to put a cap on its solar feed-in tariff (FiT) and a cap on new solar projects for 2018, essentially halting the country’s solar installation figures (with only a small increase expected).

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/09/21/china-seeks-to-achieve-grid-price-parity-for-wind-solar/
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 07:40 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
27.09.2018 kl 18:43 10129

Streamlining will cut down costs for U.S. rooftop solar installations—which may be a lifesaver for the industry as federal tax credits phase out.

https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/solar-industry-to-slash-red-tape-new-automated-permitting-initiative
oto1
27.09.2018 kl 19:44 10015

Da skal RECI forumet være oppe å gå igjen, med unntak av chatten.

Får sikkert fikset den og, men det ville vært greit om de som chatter heller kunne registrert seg på sjatten.no

Da blir det mindre å vedlikeholde, og ja, det går fint an å diskutere REC der og (i tillegg til alle andre aksjer)
Slettet bruker
27.09.2018 kl 21:20 9921

India's solar power ambitions
India is a signatory to the Paris climate change agreement, which means 40% of the energy it uses needs to come from clean sources by 2030.
One thing you get plenty of in India is sunshine. So the government has set ambitious targets for solar power generation in the country.
While India started setting up solar plants late, compared with China, the US and countries in Europe, it’s now one of the fastest growing solar markets in the world.
But could recent policy uncertainties hinder progress?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/business-45628120/india-s-solar-power-ambitions
Boogieman
28.09.2018 kl 06:41 9779

Hele verden skal over på Rec sine produkter! Dette blir bra over tid ! Lykke til å last opp nå.
Slettet bruker
28.09.2018 kl 07:11 9763

World Bank bets big on batteries for solar energy boost

September 26, 2018

Solar energy could be a huge source of power in Africa, but its potential has been stymied by storage batteries that are too expensive and inadequate for use in poor countries.

The World Bank aims to break through that bottleneck, announcing plans Wednesday to invest $1 billion—and leverage it by another $4 billion—to boost developing countries' energy storage capacity from 4.5 to 17.5 Gigawatt hours by 2025.

https://phys.org/news/2018-09-world-bank-big-batteries-solar.html
JohnnyBGood
28.09.2018 kl 11:09 9657

@ tommy00 14.09.2018 kl 18:25, og inord

Beklagere, så ikke din henstilling til meg før i dag.
Ja, ingen tvil om at taiwanske PV-waferprodusenter sliter om dagen. På den ene siden har de over lengre tid vært befengt med høyere kostnader, ikke minst pga lange polykontrakter med Hemlock og OCI. Det har forhindret nyinvesteringer og ekspansjoner. Nylig inngikk Hemlock en fornyelse av polykontrakt med Hemlock. Den opprinnelige avtalen fra 2011-12 har blødd selskapet. Tror GET har gitt dem valget om å moderere prisene, eller miste dem som kunde ved at de konker/legger ned. Veldig lite info om den fornyede kontrakten er trolig i Hemlock interesse. De tapte forøvring for ikke mange uker siden en sak mot japanske Kyocera. Mulig dette har myknet dem noe ift sine kunder også. De vil vel nødig komme i denne sistuasjonen med flere kunder som de har levd godt på de siste fem åra.

Andre linker jeg har lest sier jo at det er en viss fornying/utvikling av teknologi hos ikke minst GET. Men utfordringen er at de velger sine nisjer med omhu, og det blir det jo ikke store volum av. De antydet å nå 70 % kapasitet i Q3, men det tror jeg blir vanskelig.

Til inord; Det korrekte er at SAS vurderer å kutte PV-waferproduksjonen. De vil uansett forsette med semi-waferproduksjone som de er blant verdens aller største på.

Taiwan, som der veldig dominerende innen elektronikk og høyteknologi, satser også på fornying av sin EL-forsyning. Jeg anser det som usannsynlig at de permanent går bort fra waferproduksjon. At det er ups & down er naturlig, men utfordringen er jo at de lett kommer i skyggen av fastlands-Kina. Likevel har jeg troen på det dynamiske samfunnet på Taiwan.
Sofafilosof
28.09.2018 kl 11:19 9665

Godt å lese enda en innsiktsfull kommntar fra deg, JbG. Oppløftende også at du ikke deler pessimismen i den siste tidens artikler på PV-tech.com, der waferproduksjon i Taiwan nærmest er dømt nedenom og hjem de kommende par årene. Håper du har rett i at GET sannsynligvis fikk bedre polykontrakt med Hemlock nylig, selv om vi selvsagt skulle ha sett et hint også om handel med REC. Men det er jo i spot-markedet. Kanskje REC hadde trengt en langtidskontrakt nå, men kanskje best å vente litt til polyprisene strammer seg igjen? Hvordan ser du på mulighetene for flere kunder for REC i ROW i disse stormfulle men spennende tider, tross alt?
kvitekvist
29.09.2018 kl 07:34 9489

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2018/09/28/eu-pvsec-multicrystalline-silicon-will-not-die/

“The prospects for multi are still quite good. There is still a reasonable future for that technology,” Q-Cells engineer, Lee said at the conference.

Chinese cell producer GCL System Integration Technology (GCL-SI) has demonstrated why. The company has improved the peak efficiency of its multicrystalline PERC cells with a black-silicon texture on diamond-wire-sawn wafers, from 20.8% presented at last year’s EU PVSEC, to 21.6% now.

Compared with the peak efficiency of 22.4% for the mono PERC cell (without selective emitter) from Hanwha Q-Cells, this is a difference of 0.8% absolute.

Peter Fath, CEO of the German equipment supplier, RCT Solutions and chairman of the session featuring GCL-SI’s presentation, argues that multicrystalline cells will remain competitive as long as their efficiencies are in a distance of 1.0% to 1.2% to monocrystalline cells.

GCL-SI is using reactive ion etching (RIE) for creating the black-silicon texture. While this method delivers the highest cell efficiencies, it is relatively expensive.

Fath believes that combining less expensivemetal-catalyzed chemical etching (MCCE) for the main job and RIE for the finishing part will be a cost-effective solution. His conclusion was unshaken by the current mono hype: “Multicrystalline silicon will not die.”
tommy00
29.09.2018 kl 13:07 9384

JBG:
Takk for svar. Håper GET klarer å finansiere en utbygging basert på at de visstnok har solgt teknologien sin til noen andre og hjelpt dem å bygge opp et anlegg, litt som REC i Yullin, men uten å være på eiersiden. Håpet er at de bygger opp sitt eget anlegg basert på black wafer, som er fremtidsrettet og neste generasjon rent effektivitetsmessig, men som jeg forstår har ulemper med vannforurensning. Fordelen er dessuten at det er relativt billig å bygge ut i forhold til monowaferproduksjon, og at de kan anvende FBR A fra REC. Blir spennende i neste uke å se om REC kommer med en melding om (midlertidig forhåpentligvis) stopp som ligger i kortene om ikke noe endrer seg fra dagens situasjon. Velger å være optimist og selv om de stopper driften, kan jo aksjekursen like godt vende nordover som sørover fra dette nivået. Om de stopper er vel neste spenningspunkt om de viderefører importavgiften fra januar da femårs perioden utløper...
Slettet bruker
29.09.2018 kl 16:59 9315

Becquerel winners submit resolution for revival of solar industry to the EU

At the EU PVSEC in Brussels this week, prominent representatives of the solar industry joined an appeal to rebuild a major European PV production line along the entire value chain. They called on the EU Commission and member states to introduce eco-labels and recycling criteria for solar modules, to stimulate PV expansion and align research policy with the revival of the solar industry.

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2018/09/28/becquerel-winners-submit-resolution-for-revival-of-solar-industry-to-the-eu/
nemi's
29.09.2018 kl 18:15 9260

Denne er kul.

Norwegian-based quality assurance and risk management company, DNV GL has released its annual Energy Transition Outlook (ETO 2018).

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2018/09/26/solar-pv-to-grow-65-fold-by-2050-2c-target-will-be-missed-by-a-long-shot-report/

"Solar PV will continue to surf a wave of success, the analysts suggest. DNV GL claims that global installed capacity will multiply by a factor of 65 until 2050. By that time, cumulative capacity will have reached 19 TW, accounting for 40% of the world’s electricity production. "
Slettet bruker
01.10.2018 kl 11:12 9024

India Was the Second Largest Solar Market in First Half of 2018

India added 4.9 GW during the first half of 2018

India was the second largest solar market in the world surpassing the United States in terms of solar capacity addition in the first half (1H) of 2018. While China added 24.3 GW of solar PV capacity in 1H of 2018, India added 4.9 GW in 1H 2018 and the United States added 4.7 GW of solar PV capacity.

The United States installed more capacity than India in the second quarter of 2018 with 2,273 MW in comparison to India’s 1,599 MW. This was a reversal compared to the first quarter of 2018, in which India installed over 3 GW in the quarter. In Q1, the United States installed 2,427 MW compared to India’s 3,344 MW, according to Mercom India Research.

The top three solar markets in the world – China, India, and the United States together installed a combined 33.9 GW. In Q1 2018, the three top solar markets accounted for 15.4 GW of solar PV capacity.

According to a recent report released by Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), the United States installed 2.3 GW of solar PV, a 9 percent year-over-year (YoY) decrease and a 7 percent quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) decrease.

However, this trend is unlikely to continue as the project development pipeline in India is relatively weak going into the second half of the year as safeguard duty, module prices and policy uncertainties are expected to take a toll on installations.

https://mercomindia.com/india-second-largest-solar-market-1h-2018/
kvitekvist
03.10.2018 kl 14:19 8834

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2018/10/03/frost-sullivan-forecasts-strong-2018-for-solar-despite-chinas-policy-setback/

A new report published by business consultants Frost & Sullivan expects around 90 GW of new solar installations by the end of 2018, in line with the predictions of other leading analysts. It further notes that PV remains the world leader in renewable energy capacity, and that markets are moving away from feed-in tariffs to make increasing use of auction models and private PPAs.
Slettet bruker
03.10.2018 kl 18:37 8800

Frost & Sullivan forecasts strong 2018 for solar, despite China’s policy setback. https://www.pv-magazine.com/2018/10/03/frost-sullivan-forecasts-strong-2018-for-solar-despite-chinas-policy-setback/
Slettet bruker
03.10.2018 kl 21:51 8686

Solar power can fulfill electricity demand by 2050, say experts

http://m.theindependentbd.com/post/166588
Inord
07.10.2018 kl 17:15 8448

Hvis ikke denne er bare løgn og fanteri, så vet ikke jeg.
Polysilikon laget av risskall :0)

Råmaterialer til fremstilling av polysilisium med høy renhet kan ekstraheres fra ris husks
Risskall er et biprodukt av risbehandling til ris, som står for ca 20% av riskvaliteten. I biomassen er risskallet mest rik på silisiumdioksyd (SiO 2), og oppnår et masseforhold på 15-20%. Derfor er risskall ikke lett nedbrytet av mikroorganismer, så de kan ikke brukes direkte som fôr eller gjødsel og blir avfall. Det er egentlig fordi risskallet er rike på to hovedkomponenter av smelte silisium - SiO 2 og C - og risskroget blir bare et egnet råmateriale for produksjon av polykrystallinsk silisium. Kina er verdens største produsent av ris, med en årlig produksjon på over 200 millioner tonn. Hvert år kan mer enn 40 millioner tonn risskall brukes gratis, noe som er mest verdig forskning og utnyttelse.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=no&u=http://www.ggsgg.com/news/137468.shtml&xid=17259,15700021,15700043,15700124,15700126,15700149,15700186,15700191,15700201,15700214&usg=ALkJrhjo9FvUE396yQTVt1BfvO-ucVPcYw
Slettet bruker
07.10.2018 kl 23:17 8288

Key decisions regarding the transformation of the power sector have been taken, details of which will be announced in due course,” concluded the statement. https://www.pv-magazine.com/2018/10/05/saudi-government-refutes-claims-that-200-gw-solar-project-has-been-scrapped/
kvitekvist
08.10.2018 kl 21:08 8173

https://m.energytrend.com/news/view/12509.html

China Large Silicon Wafer Forum 2018

2018-10-08

China’s IC imports value is up to $260 billion in 2017, which is much higher than the crude oil imports. China State Council issued "The Outline of National Integrated Circuit Industry Development" and founded National IC Industry Fund in 2014, which revealed high attention from the government.

Slettet bruker
08.10.2018 kl 22:40 8110

Det kan også gi forretningsmuligheter for klimavennlig industri, blant annet fordi det må bygges ut betydelige mengder fornybar energi som sol og vind, kjernekraft og anlegg for CO₂-fangst for å nå målet. https://e24.no/energi/det-groenne-skiftet/kull-og-oljebruken-maa-kuttes-drastisk-mulig-men-svaert-krevende/24459750
Slettet bruker
08.10.2018 kl 23:05 8095

FN: Verden må gjøre endringer som menneskeheten aldri før har sett maken til

Bare ekstreme tiltak kan begrense oppvarmingen til 1,5 grader. Det kommer frem i en omfattende rapport som FNs klimapanel legger frem mandag. https://www.nrk.no/hordaland/fn_-verden-ma-gjore-endringer-som-menneskeheten-aldri-for-har-sett-maken-til-1.14237347
Hammers
09.10.2018 kl 00:14 8038

Verden og jorden har alltid vært preget av store og naturlige svingninger.
Husk......en gang i tiden gikk det f.eks mammuter på Svalbard!
Og en gang i tiden kunne man spasere tørrskodd fra Danmark til England - over Dogger Bank (den gang Doggerland).
Dette var LENGE før de påståtte menneskeskapet klimkaendringene.

Nei, kloden lever sitt eget liv, men noen klarer alltid innen en kort tidsperiode å skape seg et levebrød av å være miljøministere,
aktivister og klimaskeptikere som bare skal gjøre djævelskp for folk flest. Skape seg et navn, en jobb, en inntekt - og dette på sikt uten å gjøre noe som helst godt for andre enn seg selv. DE tjener fett på sine toppjobber, mens alle andre sitter igjen som tapere!

Og selve kloden.....ja den lever videre slik den har gjort i milliarder av år! Noen gang naturlig kald, andre ganger det motsatte -
mens menneskene kanskje lager en ørliten krusning på toppen av den 100% naturlige kurven!

Å knytte FN's 1,5 grader til at REC skal bli en blomstrende rosebusk er vel å trekke det hele litt langt?
Markedet lot seg uansett IKKE imponere og sendte aksjen ned med ytterligere 2 nye prosenter.
Hutte-tu......hvor kaldt det er i isødet - langt der nede mot sør ⛄!

Hilsen Hammers
Slettet bruker
09.10.2018 kl 07:32 7954

Hammers, råder deg til å sjekke ut Folkeopplysningens episode om klimaforandringer...
Slettet bruker
09.10.2018 kl 09:36 7894

Så du hammers tror du sitter på mer kunnskap en FN klimapanel? God bedring. Mitt poeng her er at alle med normal IQ kan se at her haster det noe voldsomt å stille om verden til fornybar energi og andre tiltak (karbonfangst hvis mulig) for gå vekk fra kull og olje så raskt som mulig for at våre barn skal ha en sjanse til en bra fremtid. Nå har det seg slik at rec har den beste teknologi for å produsere lav cost høykvalitet semi grade poly som snart (forhåpentligvis dette Q) vil bli demonstrert i yulin. Når semi er demonstrert sitter rec på en meget verdifull teknologi. Den kan vi videreutvikle med jv partner eller blir rec kjøpt opp av kapitalsterke investorer som ser muligheten FBR B gir. Dette blir win win for klima og aksjonærer. jeg investerer kun i aksjer som har miljøprofil som rec og for eksempel scatec solar eller andre foretak med gode miljøprdukter. Anbefaler alle som har barn å gjøre det samme.
Slettet bruker
09.10.2018 kl 18:01 8005

EnergyTrend analysts further highlight that Chinese cell and module makers may also adopt measures to face overcapacity and consolidation, including merger deals, capacity reductions, and even factory closures.

Such movement has already been seen in the Chinese industry, withChinese solar PV manufacturer and clean energy company, Shunfeng International Clean Energy (SFCE) announcing two weeks ago that it hopes to sell its manufacturing unit to one of its shareholders, Asia Pacific Resources Development Investment Ltd.

Shanghai Electric also submitted a bid to take a controlling stake in China’s largest polysilicon maker, GCL-Poly, although the proposed CNY12.75 billion ($1.86bn) agreement fell through, because “both parties believe that the timing and conditions for proceeding on the potential disposal [by GCL-Poly] are not mature enough.”

In a previous report at the start of August, EnergyTrend found that prices across the PV supply chain are falling further, although they will likely stabilize.https://www.pv-magazine.com/2018/10/09/module-prices-have-decreased-by-up-to-25-so-far-this-year-trendforce-says/
kvitekvist
10.10.2018 kl 19:26 7874

Bankset Energy Corporation has ambitious plans to install gigawatts of solar PV on railway sleepers across the globe. While the first installation took place in Switzerland, work is underway on projects in Germany, the United Kingdom, France, the United States, China and Italy; and gearing up in Austria and Spain.

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2018/10/10/bankset-energy-announces-gw-scale-plans-for-solar-railways-the-world-over/
Slettet bruker
13.10.2018 kl 14:22 7723

Japan To Add 17 Gigawatts Of New Solar By End Of 2020

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/10/12/japan-to-add-17-gigawatts-of-new-solar-by-end-of-2020/
kvitekvist
18.10.2018 kl 12:26 7437

Price Trend: Share of High-Efficiency Mono-si Rises, While New Momentum Is Expected in the Multi-si Market

https://pv.energytrend.com/price/20181018-12521.html
kvitekvist
21.10.2018 kl 20:07 7296

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2018/10/20/the-future-is-mono-an-interview-with-longi-president-dr-zhenguo-li/#respond

The future is mono: An interview with Longi President Zhenguo Li

In this interview with pv magazine, the president of integrated monocrystalline PV maker Longi Solar gives his perspective on market and policy changes in China, Europe and the United States, as well as giving an update on his company’s very rapid growth.

"... The percentage of mono depend on the market scale and capacity. Next year we believe the mono wafer capacity will be anything between 70 to 80 GW. So if the market scale is only 100 GW, then let’s say mono will be 70%. If market goes beyond expectation to 150 GW, then multi & mono will be 50/50. Because we are temporarily limited by the supply of mono wafers."