POTUS’ reQuest for Iran is very simple - No Nukes, No Terror!

Slettet bruker
Q 25.06.2019 kl 15:41 4431

Donald J. Trump‏Verifisert konto @realDonaldTrump 24. jun.
The U.S. request for Iran is very simple - No Nuclear Weapons and No Further Sponsoring of Terror!

Mens verden holder pusten, er vi fler og fler som trygt puster ut og hviler med vårt "very stable genius" i The White House.
Schumer og Pelosi's krigsdans ble abrupt avverget av en 'prudent' POTUS, slik Irans utenriksminister uttrykte det! ;-)
https://twitter.com/Kevinliptakcnn/status/1141807112802246656
Redigert 07.07.2019 kl 15:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
25.06.2019 kl 15:53 2001

I påvente av at Q lar de varslede begivenhetene få utspille seg slik Q har vist oss, så forklarer Dave den geopolitiske verdenssituasjonen og at Deep State's stronghold og black sites er dismantled (Trump's USA er selvforsynt med olje og kan la MØ få fred bygget på økonomisk bærekraft). Snart er en ny avtale med Iran i boks! ;-)

X22Report 25. jun. 2019 - Here Come The Booms, Placeholders Next - 25 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWedSodH-og
Slettet bruker
25.06.2019 kl 16:37 1977

Imens signerer POTUS en EO som legger sterkere sanksjoner på Iran - med en sterk oppfordring til Iran om å komme til forhandlingsbordet - en STERK beskjed fra President Trump som vet hvilket grep de sitter i etter at Obama's [DS] i samarbeid med EUs korrupte politikere korrumperte dem med 1.7 billion $ CASH bak ryggen på den amerikanske kongressen!

Federico Intelligence Report 25. jun. 2019 - Trump Reveals Obama's Treason, gave money to Iran terrorists & Kerry admits - 61 min: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bdA_4Te588

Q2180 Why would [3] D Congressmen attend a private dinner w/ Iranian President Hassan Rouhani [#1 state sponsor of terrorism] in 2013?

Q1948 When was the Joint Plan of Action (IRAN DEAL) executed? Late 2013? Do you believe in coincidences?

Q1753 Layers (U1, Iran, Corruption, etc etc). Logical thinking.

Q1491 Why are many Iranian resistance (Freedom Fighters) tagging #QAnon on Twitter? Big things coming folks. Q+

Q1359 “A group representing German trade interests said the US decision to withdraw from the deal will hit German companies and urged the EU to protect their interests. Trade between Germany and Iran reached 3.4 billion euros ($4 billion) last year, according to BGA, another foreign trade association.” What about the safety & security of the world? What about preventing Iran Nuclear capabilities? Will Iran expose the names of corrupt officials?

Q1348 Nuke inspector quit. Coincidence days after Iran deal withdrawal? Corruption everywhere.

Q1345 Iran. It was never about WW safety & security. It was never about Nuclear disarmament. It was about opening a new untapped market. It was about securing a black site.
U1. Risk the welfare of the world. Why? Money. Organized/planned by BC/HRC. Carried out by Hussein.
$1.7b in-cash transfer to Iran [4 routes][5 planes]. Did the total withdrawal actually depart EU? Why EU? Define bribe. Define kickback. What US/EU Co’s Immediately closed large deals in Iran post deal?
Cross check Co’s against political + foundation payments. Define bribe. Define kickback. Why are people panicking about Iran deal pullout? THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE. Truth coming.

Q1320 Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran. Today, POTUS took control of Iran.
Today, w/ pending sanctions and military action(s), POTUS will gain more ammunition / intel against THEM. The deal kept Iran quiet.

Q1306 Define the terms of the Iran nuclear deal. What if Iran created a classified ‘satellite’ Nuclear facility in Northern Syria? Uranium to Iran/Syria? WAR. What does U1 provide? Define cover. Why did we strike Syria? Why did we really strike Syria?

Q1255 Macron's sole purpose [WH visit] is to convince POTUS, on behalf of the EU, to remain in the Iran deal.

Q1241 The U.S. will NOT agree to continue the Iran deal as it currently stands. Why does the EU have a vested interest in this deal? Who receives the money? When the US sends billions in aid and/or climate and/or etc who or what entity audits / tracks to confirm intended recipient(s) rec? None.
Who funds WW leftist events? American taxpayer (subsidize). Think Paris accord. Who audits / tracks the funneled money? Define kickback. Define slush fund. No oversight re: Hussein. Why? How does the CIA fund non sanctioned ops? Off the books?

Q786 "Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation!"

Q50 How did Iran obtain Uranium? Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran?
Redigert 25.06.2019 kl 17:09 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
25.06.2019 kl 18:15 1955

Det kjempes hardt mot Q på Dirkens falske Q-tråd - og det er ikke så rart - for her kommer mer aktualisert fra tidl. Q-poster:

Q1646 THEY [DS] KNOW WHAT IS COMING. IT IS NOW MORE CLEAR THAN EVER. NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY BEEN THIS EXPOSED. NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY COME OUT FROM THE SHADOWS TO FIGHT. THE TRUTH IS CLEARLY VISIBLE. PROMOTE THE FEAR OF NUCLEAR WAR IF POTUS REMAINS IN OFFICE? PROMOTE WAR?
WE PLANNED. WE TOOK CONTROL OVER KEY ELEMENTS. WE STAND AT THE READY. WE FIGHT. DARK TO LIGHT. GOD BLESS AMERICA. GOD BLESS PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong." Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Redigert 25.06.2019 kl 18:18 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
25.06.2019 kl 19:15 1948

Helt siden jeg hadde en foredragsserie for næringslivet for 20 år siden, der folk ble sjokkert over å lære for første gang at flere globale (multinasjonale) selskaper var blant verdens 25 største økonomier, noe alle frem til da trodde var forbeholdt verdens store nasjonalstater, så må vi i dag lære at disse selskapene ikke bare har økonomisk makt, men at de også ødelegger demokratisk makt.

Google planlegger å hindre “Trump situation” i 2020. Google er selskapet som i går ble avslørt med en bevisst plan for å gripe direkte inn i folks muligheter til å orientere seg gjennom tilstrekkelig tilgang på nyheter og informasjon. http://citizensjournal.us/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

That company which cannot be named has been exposed: It has been revealed as a Leftist MONSTER which seeks to dominate the opinions of every person on Earth by silencing dissent and interfering in elections. Amazing Polly 25. jun. 2019 – MUST SEE - One Company Controls it All - 33 min: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpqnye8nH9k

Selv registrerer jeg at sammenfall mellom (tredjebølge-) feminismen og kvinners massive inntog i store selskaper og politisk ledelse har gitt en totalitær vridning - fra ytringsfrihet, rasjonalitet og demokratisk sinnelag til følelsesstyrt undertrykking av røster man ikke liker - og dertil hørende bortfall av tilliten til at de beste argumentene vil vinne frem og skape de beste resultatene for alle. Det er neppe tilfeldig at Jen Gannai, leder for Google’s «Responsible Innovation» program, er kvinne. Er det Google som skal hjelpe UN/EU byråkratiet og Erna å realisere den totalitære NWO-Globalismen som favoriserer den kvinnepromoterte offerkulturen?

Heller ikke tilfeldig at det bare var kvinner i Dax18 studio i går for å diskutere oppropet mot den såkalte «rasismeparagrafen», Straffelovens § 185, der en rekke fremtredende samfunnstopper nå protesterer mot den subjektive (følelsesbaserte) vilkårlighet denne loven åpner for. Jen Gannai, psykopaten som styrer Googles social engineering program, og som derfor styrer 90% av all info vi mennesker har tilgang til, fremmer den feministiske MYTEN om at verdens ondskap kommer fra de som har utviklet verdens mest harmoniske, siviliserte og produktive samfunn, nemlig voksne hvite menn og kvinner! Google må stoppes!

Project Veritas Exposé: «Videoen er ikke lenger tilgjengjengelig på grunn av et personvernkrav fra en tredjepart.» COINCIDENCE?

Nå har vi heldigvis norske medier som følger med i timen og skriver om denne saken i dag og legger ut kopi av videoen fra Bitchut: "Først avslører Project Veritas at Google har konkrete ønsker og planer om å påvirke den demokratiske prosessen i USA. Deretter utnytter Google sin dominerende markedsposisjon til å forsøke og undertrykke avsløringene."
https://resett.no/2019/06/25/google-sensurerer-video-som-avslorte-at-google-ville-forhindre-gjenvalg-av-trump/

Q1823 The BILL that opened the door for TWITTER, FB, GOOG, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5181/text (Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of MAY 10, 2016)

Q1269 Do you SEE (for yourself) the MSM = propaganda tool of the LEFT? Do you SEE FB/Twitter/GOOG censoring non LEFT POVs? Do you SEE the corruption? Do you SEE the EVIL? Are you a SLAVE? Are you CONTROLLED? Are you a SHEEP? ARE YOU AWAKE? DO YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF? LEARN THE TRUTH. FACTS. HISTORY. CHALLENGE THE NARRATIVE? IT’S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. FOR HUMANITY - WAKE UP - LEARN.

Q559 Why would the Chairman of GOOG travel to NK? WHY WOULD NK ALLOW ACCESS TO ES? Nothing is ever truly erased/deleted. These people are STUPID.
Redigert 25.06.2019 kl 19:28 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
25.06.2019 kl 21:25 1911

Et lite klipp fra et intervju DN hadde med Ine Søreide i mai i fjor, hvor hun sa:

"– Interessen for det iranske markedet har vært økende i norsk næringsliv etter
at atomavtalen trådte i kraft 16. januar 2016. At norske bedrifter lykkes i utlandet,
er viktig for vår egen økonomi.
Det er også positivt for utviklingen i Iran at landet
har åpnet opp for internasjonalt næringsliv og investeringer, sier Søreide.
– Jeg er bekymret over at Trump kan reversere denne utviklingen, sier hun."

He-he.. litt tragikomisk
Slettet bruker
25.06.2019 kl 21:31 1907

Men sannheten er at den norske tendensen til å ønske å være best i den multilaterale klassen, gjør at den agendaen de fremmer i disse foraene har fint lite å gjøre med norske statsborgeres interesser. Det handler snarene om å fremme målsettinger som skal komme verdens fattige og ellers undertrykte til gode. Helt konkret og eksplisitt skal Norge jobbe for å overføre mer multilateral makt til utviklingsland, på bekostning av vestlige land. Som det heter i stortingsmeldingen: «Norge arbeider for et mer representativt sikkerhetsråd, som bedre reflekterer dagens verden med økt representasjon av utviklingsland i form av både faste og valgte seter. Dette inkluderer både permanente og ikke-permanente seter for de afrikanske landene.»
https://resett.no/2019/06/25/ny-stortingsmelding-globalistene-i-regjeringen-minus-frp-tar-avstand-fra-donald-trump-og-vil-gi-bort-norge-til-overnasjonale-nettverk/?ihc_success_login=true

Ingen overraskelse. De enorme forspiste fettbergene i regjeringen har glemt sitt eget folk og land, bare de kan seile inn i internasjonale jobber i likhet med Jens, Thorbjørn og Gro, så de kan spise seg enda feitere. Måtte Trump kaste FN ut av N.Y. og USA og plassere det der det hører hjemme - midt i Sentral-Afrika! Jeg tror jeg føler på noe som kanskje ligner på "hat" siden Erna så glatt stempler sitt eget folk som hatere.
Slettet bruker
25.06.2019 kl 22:21 1887

"Norge arbeider for et mer representativt sikkerhetsråd,
som bedre reflekterer dagens verden med økt representasjon av utviklingsland"
Trist at FN ble et butikksenter. Lukter iallfall sånn.

Hadde man for noen år siden sagt at ledelsen ved en psykiatrisk klinikk også skulle
bestå av en viss andel pasienter, ville man sagt at dette var vanvidd.
I dag vet ikke folk forskjell på rett og gæli

Slettet bruker
26.06.2019 kl 00:41 1864

Donald J. Trump Verifisert konto @realDonaldTrump
8 timer siden
Iran leadership doesn’t understand the words “nice” or “compassion,” they never have. Sadly, the thing they do understand is Strength and Power, and the USA is by far the most powerful Military Force in the world, with 1.5 Trillion Dollars invested over the last two years alone….
....The wonderful Iranian people are suffering, and for no reason at all. Their leadership spends all of its money on Terror, and little on anything else. The U.S. has not forgotten Iran’s use of IED’s & EFP’s (bombs), which killed 2000 Americans, and wounded many more...
....Iran’s very ignorant and insulting statement, put out today, only shows that they do not understand reality. Any attack by Iran on anything American will be met with great and overwhelming force. In some areas, overwhelming will mean obliteration. No more John Kerry & Obama!

Q1359 What about the safety & security of the world? What about preventing Iran Nuclear capabilities? Will the EU resort to protecting the deal so the money flow remains in place? Why is Kerry in the EU?
Who controls elected leaders? Who do elected leaders report to? Will Iran expose the names of corrupt officials? Will the US expose the names of corrupt officials + con deal?

Q1454 Leaders of EU only care about protecting flow of MONEY - NOT the safety and security of their people/world. IRAN deal orchestrated for the sole purpose of lifting sanctions (blockade) to allow access of foreign businesses for individual & co-wide enrichment. SCAM!!! Nothing to do w/ NUKES (cover_) Hussein pallets of cash.

Q1317 Today: JK & Iran. Important - context for future news. Why is Hussein/JK traveling WW and meeting w/ foreign heads of state (some enemies of the U.S.)? HRC/BC flying under the radar - same/unreported - why? (2) former presidents/sec of states (out of power/authority) racing around the world pre/post POTUS - why? UNPRECEDENTED? The World is Connected. The World is Watching.
Slettet bruker
26.06.2019 kl 01:54 1853

Iranian officials said Tuesday that new U.S. sanctions mean “closing the doors of diplomacy” between the two countries amid increasingly acrimonious relations.
The sanctions, which target the country’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and other top Iranian officials, are “outrageous and idiotic,” President Hassan Rouhani said.
“You sanction the foreign minister simultaneously with a request for talks,” Rouhani complained, before calling the White House “mentally retarded.”
“Trump’s government is annihilating all the established international mechanisms for keeping peace and security in the world,” Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi wrote on Twitter, calling the Trump administration “desperate.”
In response, President Trump issued a warning that attacking American targets will result in disaster for Iran.
“The wonderful Iranian people are suffering, and for no reason at all. Their leadership spends all of its money on Terror, and little on anything else,” Trump wrote Tuesday on Twitter. “Iran’s very ignorant and insulting statement, put out today, only shows that they do not understand reality. Any attack by Iran on anything American will be met with great and overwhelming force. In some areas, overwhelming will mean obliteration.”
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/iran-says-new-u-s-sanctions-mark-permanent-closure-of-diplomacy/

Foreign Minister of Islamic Republic of Iran peker på [DS] organisasjonen B_Team (omtalt på forrige Q-tråd):

Javad Zarif Verifisert konto @JZarif
24. jun.
.@realDonaldTrump is 100% right that the US military has no business in the Persian Gulf. Removal of its forces is fully in line with interests of US and the world. But it's now clear that the #B_Team is not concerned with US interests—they despise diplomacy, and thirst for war.

Javad Zarif Verifisert konto @JZarif
6 timer siden
Wanna know why those with proven record of detesting diplomacy are suddenly interested in talks?
Just read @AmbJohnBolton's 2017 recipe for destroying the #JCPOA: https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/08/iran-nuclear-deal-exit-strategy-john-bolton-memo-trump/ … Iran never left the negotiation table. #B_Team dragged the U.S. out, while plotting for war.

John Bolton Verifisert konto @AmbJohnBolton
24. jun.
@POTUS has made it clear that we are standing up to Iran’s provocative actions against the U.S. and our allies. We will continue to apply maximum pressure on Iran until it ceases sponsoring terror and its pursuit of nuclear weapons.

We'll see what happens...
Slettet bruker
26.06.2019 kl 10:21 1824

President Hassan Rouhani har sittet siden siden 14. juni 2013 - og er altså presidenten bak den korrupte Iran-avtalen (spør deg selv, hvem står 'egentlig' bak HRs kandidatur, slik Q har fortalt hvem som sto bak Hussein).

Three Democratic congressmen attended a private dinner hosted by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in 2013, a new report reveals. Reps. Keith Ellison (D) of Minnesota, Andre Carson (D) of Indiana and Gregory Meeks (D) of New York attended the private dinner, along with Louis Farrakhan, who leads the black supremacist group 'Nation of Islam'. Iran is the number one state sponsor of terrorism, according to the United States government, which has listed the Islamic Republic as a state sponsor of terror since 1984. https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/09/three-democrats-rouhani-louis-farrakhan/

Q2180 Why would [3] D Congressman attend a private dinner w/ Iranian President Hassan Rouhani [#1 state sponsor of terrorism] in 2013? http://history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Oath-of-Office/ "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God." Define 'Traitor'. 1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust. 2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country. Synonym = Renegade. What was the USSS codename for HUSSEIN? [RENEGADE]

The CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) held a secret meeting with Farrakhan in 2005, where then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama took a smiling picture with the hate group leader - The photo that never saw the light of day: Obama with Farrakhan in 2005. https://twitter.com/TPM/status/956607214671757313/photo/1

Så vet vi det - corruption everywhere - og vi forstår hvilken statsleder POTUS er up against her og hvorfor han ordla seg som han gjorde om Irans ledelse i gårsdagens tweets - mens Irans vennlige utenriksminister peker på [DS] problemet.
Her blir snart en løsning. Det vil komme et kupp fra innsiden mot Irans korrupte president!
Redigert 26.06.2019 kl 10:30 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
26.06.2019 kl 10:45 1814

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.
It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the cold war, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match. Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security--and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion." - John F. Kennedy
http://www.jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

President John F. Kennedy's ord runger i ørene når vi i dag kan observere med våre egne øyne dette Deep State utspille sitt overmot gjennom den totalitære makt GLOBALISMEN gir dem, og som politiske eliter i Vesten har solgt sjela si til for egen karriere, makt, korrupte kick-backs og pay-for-play med skattebetalernes penger.
Redigert 26.06.2019 kl 10:52 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
26.06.2019 kl 13:20 1795

IMAGINE! GLIMRENDE!

Donald J. Trump Retweetet
ABC News Verifisert konto @ABC
19 timer siden
Jared Kushner speaks at U.S. Mideast peace plan conference in Bahrain: "For a moment, imagine a new reality in the Middle East..." https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1143560970356183040
Slettet bruker
26.06.2019 kl 13:58 1785

Har ingen tro på Jared, men han indikerer iallfall at FN er totalt ubrukelig når det gjelder.
Ser stygt ut nå.
Å kalle USA's president for mentalt retardert når han oppfordrer Iran om å komme
til forhandlingsbordet er vel ensbetydende med å be om krig, må man kunne si.
100% enig i at USA bare MÅ slå til hardt og brutalt dersom Iran tar seg til rette på
amerikanske interesser nå, men det er jo også helt uholdbart at Iran skal kunne holde
USA i ånde på dette.
Slettet bruker
26.06.2019 kl 15:37 1769

Jeg ønsker ikke for mye vurderinger på tråden, men at rapporteringen av begivenhetene får utfolde seg slik de gjør, så kan folk tenke sitt uten å lese det her... ;-)

Poenget her er at Jared åpner for en drøm hos partene og skisserer mulighetene for noe mer produktivt og prosperous enn å sende bomber i hodene på hverandre. Dessverre er palestinerne ødelagt med årevis med store bistandssummer som forhindrer dem fra slike drømmer og realisering av bedre liv med fred og produktivitet - for da mister de den krykka bistanden er og som de bruker på krig med Israel.

En hel verden endret seg med Martin Luther Kings "I have a dream" og en hel verden endret seg med John Lennons "Imagine".
MØ kan endre seg om de får hodene opp av skyttergravene og drømmer seg en ny fremtid. Et nydelig trekk fra team Trump!
Slettet bruker
26.06.2019 kl 17:10 1748

Gårsdagen skandale med Jen Gennai, head of responsible innovation and global affairs at Google, og rapporten fra Project Veritas får konsekvenser. Her fra dagens høring i Senatet med Ted Cruz om Google's rolle og algoritmer.

JustInformed Talk 26. jun. 2019 - Do You Know The SECRET Behind The CODE? - 31 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwfwMH9cRP0

President Trump on Wednesday said tech giants Google and Facebook should be sued over alleged bias toward conservatives.
“We should be suing Google and Facebook and all that, which perhaps we will,” Trump said during a phone interview with Fox Business Network.
Trump also attacked Twitter, claiming without evidence that the company is “making it very hard” to “get out my message” by making it more difficult for people to follow him. “Twitter is just terrible, what they do,” he said.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/450388-trump-says-google-facebook-should-be-sued-over-bias-allegations
Redigert 26.06.2019 kl 17:11 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
27.06.2019 kl 00:42 1724

Q bruker av og til 1 års delta på sine 'time stamps' (Planned long ago) og 27. juni i fjor peker trolig til i år:

1604 Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1a8b54 No.1925892
Jun 27 2018 12:17:45 (EST)
We stand w/ the good people of IRAN who are currently battling their 'installed' regime for FREEDOM.
TRUE RULE, THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER.
RISE UP and DEMAND THEY BE REMOVED.
At some point military generals will act w/ the will of the people simply because their soldiers ARE THOSE SAME PEOPLE and have no choice.
We stand with you.
We are monitoring the situation closely.
Stay safe.
God bless.
Q

Deretter denne:

1943 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c56a7a No.2766234
Aug 28 2018 10:41:01 (EST)
Watch IRAN.
Something incredible is about to happen.
[Hassan Rouhani]
The Good People of IRAN have the POWER.
FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM.
Q
Slettet bruker
27.06.2019 kl 13:59 1682

Se A.G. Barr's imponerende icebraker - Barr er en mann med mange talenter! ;-)

Fox Business for 22 timer siden - A.G. Barr delivers opening remarks at the US Attorneys' National Conference - 29 min:
https://youtu.be/TalNLg07Xp4?t=257

Etter de innledende morsomhetene kan denne talen kanskje være av interesse for skjørtepolitiet i PD! ;-)
Slettet bruker
27.06.2019 kl 17:02 1667

Så har den evig hardt arbeidende POTUS45 vært en liten svipptur i Japan. 73-åringen har et program som kan ta luven fra de fleste. Og jammen rakk han ikke å hilse på i Alaska også under overfarten til Japan!

for 1 time siden
Donald J. Trump Retweetet ビル・ハガティ米国大使
Thank you! #G20Summit
ビル・ハガティ米国大使 Verifisert konto @USAmbJapan
Welcome back @POTUS for the historic #G20Summit in #Osaka! 歴史的な #G20サミット 参加のため再来日した #トランプ大統領 、ようこそ #大阪 へ!
https://twitter.com/USAmbJapan/status/1144195875654082561

Imens sitter Iran i tenkeboksen for om de vil ha A) forespeilet vekstøkonomi, eller B) atomkrig og mer terrorvelde.
Jeg vet hva jeg ville valgt, men det er nå bare meg, det da! ;-)))
Redigert 27.06.2019 kl 17:16 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
27.06.2019 kl 17:23 1662

Hardt og kløktig arbeid gir resultater:

BRUSSEL (VG) Norge er åpen for å delta i arbeidet for å sikre fri seiling i Hormuz-stredet og i Gulfen, ifølge forsvarsminister Frank Bakke-Jensen (H). USA har satt spørsmålet på dagsorden i ministermøtet i NATO torsdag. https://www.msn.com/nb-no/nyheter/verden/to-«norske»-skip-angrepet-norge-melder-seg-til-sikring-av-skipsfart-i-gulfen/ar-AADvKH2?ocid=spartanntp

24. jun.
China gets 91% of its Oil from the Straight, Japan 62%, & many other countries likewise. So why are we protecting the shipping lanes for other countries (many years) for zero compensation. All of these countries should be protecting their own ships on what has always been....
....a dangerous journey. We don’t even need to be there in that the U.S. has just become (by far) the largest producer of Energy anywhere in the world! The U.S. request for Iran is very simple - No Nuclear Weapons and No Further Sponsoring of Terror!
Slettet bruker
27.06.2019 kl 23:36 1631

3350 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.469
Jun 27 2019 15:23:57 (EST)
Be ready.
Q

WOW - Noen som husker at Trump i en pressebrief for noen dager siden sa det ville komme en overraskende nyhet innen 2 uker? "It will be big, something pleasant!"
Slettet bruker
28.06.2019 kl 00:09 1623

Dekoding må komme senere på nye Q - i kveld forstår jeg ikke - det er ikke godt å si hvilke tråder som plukkes opp her:

3351 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.470
Jun 27 2019 15:28:37 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q
Slettet bruker
28.06.2019 kl 00:10 1623

3352 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.471
Jun 27 2019 15:34:17 (EST)
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
PATRIOTS FIGHT.
Q
Slettet bruker
28.06.2019 kl 13:53 1582

Tutoring @praingmedic forklarer! ;-)

prayingmedic 28. jun. 2019 - Qanon June 27, 2019 - Future Comms: On Ready - 19 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-UNzfR7fUE
Slettet bruker
29.06.2019 kl 00:54 1560

POTUS med utstrakt hånd - we'll see what happens!

for 1 minutt siden
After some very important meetings, including my meeting with President Xi of China, I will be leaving Japan for South Korea (with President Moon). While there, if Chairman Kim of North Korea sees this, I would meet him at the Border/DMZ just to shake his hand and say Hello(?)!
Slettet bruker
29.06.2019 kl 07:35 1543

Q har vist oss at det er en sammenheng mellom NK og Iran. Oh, are they [DS] nuke black sites!!!

And We Know 29. jun. 2019 - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight" - 26 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-QWR6j-y4c
Slettet bruker
29.06.2019 kl 09:36 1532

x22Report 29. jun. 2019 - It’s Time, Placeholders, Future Comms Set, [On The Ready], For Our Country - 34 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZy9CLACewo
Slettet bruker
29.06.2019 kl 13:22 1519

See the Master in great diplomatic action:

Fox 7 timer siden - Trump lavishes praise on MBS, ignores Khashoggi questions at G20 Meeting - 7 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83I4RhDYiyc

A true Master he is - Donald Jr. (future president?) explains:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAndHqtIjr4
Slettet bruker
29.06.2019 kl 13:52 1516

Craig viser oss hvordan Donald Jr. matcher Q postene fra 27/6 og mye annet interessant (19 min):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i-fexWiOqM
Slettet bruker
29.06.2019 kl 14:41 1509

Og Kate har etter mitt syn rett i hva de siste Q postene betyr (29 min):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSkK_uZsdY
Slettet bruker
30.06.2019 kl 01:13 1486

Besnærende hva kabbala gematria koder kan fortelle! ;-)

Weeping Angel ll 28. jun. 2019 - Bag Pipes Decoded - 11 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sbb4gCUvEI
Slettet bruker
30.06.2019 kl 11:35 1447

Mens Putin bygger felles grunn med Trump, jobber Trump med NK og Iran som har vært under [DS] kontroll (såkalte black sites) og fortsatt forsøkes tvunget under [DS] kontroll. Men NK er for lengst vunnet og den avtale 'utsettelsen' vi så tidligere i år, er for å lokke svarte aktører i fella; forholdet mellom Trump og Kim er meget hjertelig slik nattens smilende og vennlige møte viser. Trump trollet for 2 dager siden DS/Dems med at han ville prøve å møte Kim på DMZ/grensen mellom NK/SK og nå i natt røper han i beste Q-stil at dette møtet har vært long planned: "and also go to the the DMZ (long planned)."

Se tilliten og den blide goodwill'en mellom Trump og Kim i nattens møte:
https://www.abcnyheter.no/nyheter/verden/2019/06/30/195590370/trump-motte-kim-pa-grensa-mellom-sor-og-nord-korea

Russlands president Vladimir Putin kom lørdag med en ny bredside mot vestlig liberalisme. Han mener det skader folks interesser å ta imot migranter. Etter G20-møtet i Osaka sa Putin at valget av Donald Trump i USA og tilbakegangen for de tradisjonelle partiene i Vest-Europa skyldes at folk er skuffet over tradisjonell liberalisme. Han kritiserte også at vestlige land de siste årene har tatt imot hundretusener av migranter fra andre verdensdeler. Han viste forståelse for at mange reagerer på flyktningstrømmen.
– Folk lever i sitt eget land, i tråd med sine egne tradisjoner. Hvorfor skulle dette skje dem, sa han.
http://www.msn.com/nb-no/nyheter/verden/putin-med-bredside-mot-vestens-liberalisme/ar-AADDqtO?li=BBr5A5g&ocid=UE01DHP#page=2

Q888 Thank you Kim. Deal made. Clowns out. Strings cut. We took control. Iran next. Q
Q1146 Iran next. Trust the plan! Q
Q1570 Immigration / child separation. Narrative change critical. Distract IG report / hearings / Korea. Iran next. Regime in trouble. People awake. Q

Ingen behøver å være overrasket over fotografiet (ref det arrangerte fotografiet av den vesle døde Alain Kurdi fra Europa i fjor) av døde far og lille datter i vannkanten i Rio Grande (spør deg selv hvorfor likene ikke straks ble snudd og forsøkt livreddet før bilder ble tatt). Narrative change forsøkt.

Q har altså for lengst fortalt oss hvor disse sakene egentlig står og hvordan [DS]/Dems kommer til å forstyrre Trumps arbeid med NK og Iran som har vært deres 'nuclear strongholds' med høringer som den med Mueller 17 juli.

Norge driter seg som vanlig ut med regjeringens avstandtagen fra Norges viktigste allierte, fredspresidenten Trump, og beviser en gang for alle at vårt land ikke er verdig fredsprisutdeler og at vi slett ikke lenger jobber for fred i verden, men tar side med verdens mørke krefter - den GLOBALISMEN Putin nå har stemplet som fascistisk - han bør vite som er oppvokst i Sovjet staten. Jeg er flau over vår regjering, vårt storting og vårt kongehus. Så mange idioter har gitt hverandre makt og ledet hverandre på gale veier med årelang elitesirkulasjon. De tror vel på Merkels forsikringer om at hun er "helt frisk" etter siste ukes to ukontrollerbare skjelvetokter?

Kuru is a rare and fatal brain disorder, which leads to symptoms such as uncontrollable tremors, loss of coordination, and neurodegeneration. Kuru is caused by an infectious protein (prion) found in contaminated human brain tissue. Hvem andre blant blod-globalistene har vist 'loss of coordination' om ikke HRC under 9/11 arrangementet og i trappen under sitt besøk i NZ?
Hørt om spirit-cooking? What do you think spirit-cooking is? COINCIDENCE? THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL. Q
Slettet bruker
30.06.2019 kl 12:35 1422

12 minutter siden
Leaving South Korea after a wonderful meeting with Chairman Kim Jong Un. Stood on the soil of North Korea, an important statement for all, and a great honor!

Her blir Donald Trump historisk. Donald Trump er den første sittende amerikanske presidenten som har vært i Nord-Korea.
– Jeg er glad for å se deg igjen, sa Kim Jong-un på engelsk til Trump, ifølge The Guardian, som legger til at han aldri hadde forventet å se Trump på «dette stedet». De to lederne håndhilste på hverandre ved den demilitariserte sonen mellom den koreanske grensen. Like etter tok Trump steget over til Nord-Korea.
https://www.msn.com/nb-no/nyheter/verden/trump-gikk-inn-i-nord-korea-møtte-kim-jong-un/ar-AADCKEE?ocid=spartanntp
Redigert 30.06.2019 kl 12:42 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
30.06.2019 kl 18:54 1388

Democrates push for billions of dollars for foreign aid for kick-back. This is the CON used by DS politicians to become extremely rich and to empower assets like Soros. Organizations and countries applying for foreign aid only receive funding if they accept to give these politicians kick-backs in various forms (donations, foundations, contracts, etc. etc.). The supposed beneficiaries never receive their funds, remain in need of foreign aid and the vicious circle continues. Trump is aware and has shut down the foreign aid con that Nancy liked so much. (How exact the expression "draining the swamp"!)
In the particular case of Iran, the next move is to patiently wait until all the funds are depleted (= the swamp is drained) and that the people of Iran takes direct control of its destiny - without interference from the corrupt foreign forces.

Q2807 How much money (CASH) was sent by the FED to Iraq (Iraq War)? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1 https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-usa-cash/u-s-sent-pallets-of-cash-to-baghdad-idUSN0631295120070207 https://www.cnbc.com/id/45031100
How much money (CASH) was confiscated from the Iraq Central Bank? https://www.ozy.com/flashback/saddam-husseins-billion-dollar-bank-heist/66076
[Example – not intended for PUBLIC awareness]
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/world/investigation-into-missing-iraqi-cash-ended-in-lebanon-bunker.html📁
If it worked in IRAQ, why not replicate in IRAN? How much money (CASH) was sent to IRAN? How much money (CASH) was confiscated from the Iraq Central Bank? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-paid-iran-1-3b-two-days-after-400m-cash-transfer
Who controls the distribution of funds? Who accounts for the funds? Who has access to the funds? Who ‘really’ has access to the funds?
Do funds return in the form of political donations? Do funds return in the form of massive donations to ‘FOUNDATIONS’ and/or ‘INSTITUTES’?
Do funds return in the form of offshore bank accounts for future payments/payoffs? Replicate: Environment (‘Green’), AID assist, etc.
Threat of an OUTSIDER becoming PRESIDENT? LOSS OF CONTROL? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
“Trillions of dollars at stake.” "Controlled by group of special interests." "Illusion of democracy." [Welcome to the Real World]
WE, THE PEOPLE, MUST RECLAIM WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS. WE MUST RISE. WE MUST FIGHT. Q

And We Know 30. jun. 2019 - SerialBrain2: Trump, the Cabal and the Shocking truth about Iran (part 2) - 30 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeGqfKI2mY

Forstår du hvor enormt stor korrupsjonen er fra elitepolitikerne? Hvor blir det av pengene Norge gir i Foreign Aid???
Hvorfor tar Erna og Ine eksplisitt avstand fra Trump og støtter EU og Iranavtalen??? Still deg selv det spørsmålet - det finnes alltid et svar. Organiserer de hemmelige møtene på Bilderberg kontakter og hemmelige kontrakter?
Redigert 30.06.2019 kl 19:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
30.06.2019 kl 19:09 1384

Det er en SKAM å se hvordan NRK nå gjør sitt beste for å legge æren for Trumps visitt i NK til alle andre enn Trump.
Bla, bla, bla, invitasjonen kom fra Kim (NEI!), bla, bla, bla, arkitekten bak dette er SK president (NEI!).
Hvis dette ikke var Trump, så hadde det skjedd lenge, lenge før - så hvorfor skjedde det ikke under fredsprismottakeren Obama, NRK??? Fandens løgnmedia!!!
Redigert 30.06.2019 kl 19:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
01.07.2019 kl 00:39 1366

Craig talks about Trump's 17 STEPS into NK! - 17 of course is letter Q in the alphabet - COINCIDENCE?

JustInformed Talk 30. jun. 2019 - The PLAN Being Set In Motion... - 26 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsO-xNEhoBI

Remember Obama tried to call Kim before the Singapore summit between Trump and Kim, but Kim had a new phone number and Obama couldn't get in touch? ;-DDD … Should leave everybody questioning WHO is Obama really...
Slettet bruker
01.07.2019 kl 01:23 1361

Okey, okey - have a laugh! Gutfeld on Dem debates: Crazy and boring is no way to live - 12 min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEK-wbkWTNc
Slettet bruker
01.07.2019 kl 08:21 1341

for 3 timer siden
So many amazing things happened over the last three days. All, or at least most of those things, are great for the United States. Much was accomplished!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1145494128190480384

Ikke alle forstår de kreftene [Deep State] Trump bekjemper for NK og for Iran, og hva han har bekjempet i Syria. MSM kjemper for den siste løgnpropagandaen til den livsfarlige og korrupte DS, og fremdeles er det enkelte som tror på fremstillingen til MSM og forsvarer de siste krampetrekningene. Det varer ikke lenge nå...

Tro dine egne øyne! Se på POTUS og Chairman KIM og hva som lyser i øynene deres. Jeg blir dypt rørt når jeg ser det!

DARK TO LIGHT. GOOD WINS. Q
Slettet bruker
01.07.2019 kl 10:58 1324

Think about this for a second - when POTUS crossed the DMZ a sniper could have been awaiting on the other side!

Our FEARLESS President Enters the DPRK DEATH ZONE - A New Day for Peace! Lovprisingstalen fra SK President Moon får vi aldri høre i MSM løgnmedia, men du kan høre både den og mer til her (65 min):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6RrdD6dPkw

God bless POTUS45 and all good Asian leaders working with him to drain the swamp from their countries!
Slettet bruker
02.07.2019 kl 00:33 1281

6 timer siden
“In my opinion the President has done more good on the Korean issue in the last year and a half than President Obama did in eight years. If you look at the strides they made during the Obama years, which advocated strategic patience-they stuck their head in the sand. This is.....
.....why President Trump has to deal with North Korea the way it is now. He had to figure out what to do with the Korea mess. I think this is why the President deserves a lot of credit.” Harry Kazianis, Center for the National Interest.
Thank you!
Slettet bruker
02.07.2019 kl 09:41 1258

Trump kom i går med en klar advarsel til [DS] - don't take him (Kim) out! - vi vil vinne over [DS] selv om de stakk kjepper i hjulene for oss siste gang vi møttes!

9 timer siden
It was great being with Chairman Kim Jong Un of North Korea this weekend. We had a great meeting, he looked really well and very healthy - I look forward to seeing him again soon....
....In the meantime, our teams will be meeting to work on some solutions to very long term and persistent problems.
No rush, but I am sure we will ultimately get there!

Do you see how the 'coded' lingo goes? (For du tror vel ikke USAs president er spesielt opptatt av Kims private helse?)

God bless them both with success for their common persuit of world peace and the defeat of their enemy, the [DS]! ;-)
Redigert 02.07.2019 kl 09:53 Du må logge inn for å svare