Klimakrisa

brahman
04.07.2019 kl 22:13 258

- Klimagassutslippene legger seg som et lokk i atmosfæren over jordkloden, sies det i Urix.

Alt for mange tror vel på dette.

Redigert 04.07.2019 kl 22:15 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
05.07.2019 kl 08:54 237

Nei, det er tilbakestående å tro på ting (unntatt gud og meg selv, vi er storkarer). Man må ha empiriske bevis, og det har man jo ikke i klimasaken.
ladaen7,30
05.07.2019 kl 10:04 222

Klimagassutslippene legger seg som et lokk i atmosfæren over jordkloden, sies det i Urix.

Ser jo slik ut over halve landet, sola kommer jo ikke gjennom i ukesvis:-))
Slettet bruker
05.07.2019 kl 12:14 202

Planting billions of trees across the world is by far the biggest and cheapest way to tackle the climate crisis, according to scientists, who have made the first calculation of how many more trees could be planted without encroaching on crop land or urban areas.

As trees grow, they absorb and store the carbon dioxide emissions that are driving global heating. New research estimates that a worldwide planting programme could remove two-thirds of all the emissions that have been pumped into the atmosphere by human activities, a figure the scientists describe as “mind-blowing”.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jul/04/planting-billions-trees-best-tackle-climate-crisis-scientists-canopy-emissions