QEC mål mellom kr 11.- og kr 17.- til påske

solid1
QEC 07.03.2018 kl 10:52 3218

Med så mange positive meldinger så bør da denne doble seg.

For knappe 2 måneder siden var den på kr 6,70

Får vi en repetisjon av årets høyeste i løpet av dagen?
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 13:46 Du må logge inn for å svare
solid1
11.03.2018 kl 12:21 3173

Trolig går vi inn i en morsom periode frem til påske.

Lykke til.
Slettet bruker
08.03.2018 kl 15:02 3174

Det var da voldsomt. Nå må jeg snart skifte nick.
solid1
08.03.2018 kl 14:52 3174

Hva med et lite løft i ettermiddag.
Mulig med litt godvilje fra enkelte tradere.
tuja
07.03.2018 kl 23:35 3175

GÅR MOT GODE TIDER:

Fra Pareto i kveld

Strong Montney deal - Quebec news ahead
The recent Montney transaction enables Questerre to prove up the quality of its previously operated acreage for free. This lifts our valuation of the Montney assets and legacy production base to NOK 3.8/share, which could grow to around NOK 5/share in the case of further drilling success later this year. In addition, we estimate that the large Utica resources in Quebec has an estimated unrisked value potential of NOK 25/share. Supported by the government’s previous actions and comments from the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources in Quebec, we expect the proposed regulations to be implemented near-term. This is the last regulatory milestone before the partners can commence a pilot development and should trigger a repricing of Questerre. BUY/TP NOK 11 reiterated
Partner to unlock the value of the operated Montney lands (zero costs to QEC)
Questerre secured an agreement with an undisclosed incoming partner to drill at least two wells on its Kakwa North acreage on 5 March. We view it as likely that the new operator intends to drill additional wells to earn a 50% WI in all of Questerre’s previously operated sections in the area. This would lead to CAD 30- 50m of investments to prove up the quality of the land, which we believe is likely to be successful due to the strong results on the neighbouring JV acreage. The first well is expected to be drilled in Q2’18 and we estimate that the sections could have a net production potential of 5-10,000 boe/day long-term.
Quebec – Soon passed the last regulatory milestone
After more than seven years of environmental studies, introduction of the 2030 Energy Policy and approval of the new hydrocarbon law, we believe it’s likely that the proposed regulations will be implemented. This is also supported by comments from the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources in Quebec, Pierre Moreau, stating that government will open up for development of hydrocarbons after completing the regulatory process. If realized, this will enable the partners to commence the pilot development of the large Utica shale resources (5.8 TCF net), which should trigger a repricing of the company. Questerre expects the regulations to be passed “this spring” while other sources indicate late March.
Valuation – Time to reflect more of the Quebec upside potential
We estimate Questerre’s NAV at NOK 11.6/share. The Montney asset is valued at NOK 3.8/share, which in the case of drilling success on the operated acreage could increase to around NOK 5/share. We currently value the Quebec asset at about NOK 8/share after applying a high risking discount of 70%, which will be reduced if the regulations are implemented in line with our expectations.

BULL SOM F........ :)
Slettet bruker
07.03.2018 kl 22:24 3176

Oppdatering fra Pareto postet på det gamle forumet. Sammen med SB1 viser dette at potensialet er enormt fremover??

http://forum.hegnar.no/post.asp?id=22030920
solid1
07.03.2018 kl 15:12 3176

Ser at det er en som handler noen tusen på halv-ører opp og ned.

Denne dag-traderen må da virkelig være sliten, og trolig lite begavet.

I stedet for å slappe i påvente av en rolig oppgang, så kravler trolig vedkommende rundt på alle 4.
Alle handler avsluttes jo med “trett - i - fire“.
Redigert 07.03.2018 kl 15:13 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
07.03.2018 kl 12:33 3178

så lenge vi har i aksjen en dagtrader som handler 500.000 aksje og selger på 6,25 så tviler jeg på stor oppgang før en setter denne forbanna trader på plass og overbyr hans post til de grader
når dritten er ute av aksjen kan vi få et løft opp over 7