kokkohill
13.08.2019 kl 15:18 503

Nå går det i tullball også for Ivan , alt som enda flyter er sendt vest av Finnmark . En ubåt tapt før øvelsen startet og nå dette....

Russland bekrefter at den radioaktive strålingen var opptil 16 ganger høyere enn normalt etter en ulykke på en marinebase om lag 70 mil unna grensen til Norge.

https://www.abcnyheter.no/nyheter/verden/2019/08/13/195601516/russland-bekrefter-radioaktivitet-pa-militaerbase-naer-norskegrensen
kokkohill
12.08.2019 kl 21:42 531

Dette pluss Russisk øvelse i Norskehavet maser MSM 24/7 ? Ræva er snart under sanden på strutsene i oschlo 😎
Slettet bruker
12.08.2019 kl 15:48 562

Russia Now Says a Small Nuclear Reactor Exploded in the White Sea Last Week

U.S. authorities are scrambling to clarify exactly what led to what is now confirmed as the explosion of a small nuclear reactor in the White Sea on Aug. 8 at a Russian research institute. Russian atomic agency Rosatom initially said the explosion was a rocket-engine mishap and denied that radiation levels spiked in the atmosphere shortly after the explosion. The New York Times reports that U.S. intelligence officials suspect the blast involved the so-called SSC-X-9 Skyfall nuclear cruise missile that Russian Presdient Vladimir Putin has warned could reach any corner of the earth. Late Sunday, officials at the testing site, where five of the dead scientists were stationed, confirmed to the Times that a small nuclear reactor was involved in what is likely the Kremlin’s worst nuclear accident since Chernobyl.