16.08.2019 kl 14:40 64
For some reason Exchange server gets corrupted and damaged or another possibilities of accidently delete of mailboxes, system failure such as dirty shutdown, hardware failure, virus attack, human made errors ect,,, In that time you can’t get access over EDB files. Exchange server will not mount and the mailboxes will be inaccessible. In these scenarios Exchange database need to be recovered at granular level.
EdbMails EDB recovery software can recover and repair damaged Exchange EDB file. And convert EDB file to PST Outlook formats. The reason behind the need of EDB to PST Conversion is for backup maintenance.
Some of the additional features of EdbMails include
• Simple and straight forward user interface.
• Migrates EDB to PST and recovers accidently deleted mailboxes.
• Supports exchange server versions 2019,2016,2013,2010,2007,2003.
• Facilitates saving converted data to EML, MHT and HTML formats.
• Public folder and Private EDB file recovery and migration
For more information visit: https://www.edbmails.com/pages/edb-to-pst-converter.html