Archer, QES leverer super resultat og guider solskinn!

Slettet bruker
ARCHER 29.03.2018 kl 07:22 8049

March 28, 2018 10:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quintana Energy Services Inc. (NYSE: QES) (“QES” or the “Company”) today reported financial and operating results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2017.

Fourth Quarter 2017 Financial Highlights

Fourth quarter 2017 revenue grew 16% to $130.9 million, up from $113.3 million in the third quarter of 2017. Fourth quarter 2017 net income was $2.1 million and Adjusted EBITDA was $18.8 million, compared to a net loss of $8.4 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million for the third quarter of 2017. In the fourth quarter of 2016, revenue was $58.3 million, net loss was $35.9 million, and Adjusted EBITDA was a loss of $3.8 million. See the section of this release entitled “Non-GAAP Financial Measures” for a discussion of Adjusted EBITDA and its reconciliation to the most directly comparable financial measure calculated and presented in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”).

Rogers Herndon, QES’ President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We are very pleased to be reporting our first quarterly results after having successfully closed on our initial public offering in February. We are proud of the strong results we have achieved in the fourth quarter of 2017 and look forward to a very productive 2018 as the macroeconomic environment for drilling and completion activities, though subject to near-term volatility, continues to gain traction, with healthy demand and a strong need for our services.”

Dette skulle hjelpe på aksjekursen til Archer

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180328006263/en/Quintana-Energy-Services-Reports-2017-Fourth-Quarter

Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 03:13 Du må logge inn for å svare
xolarsen
29.03.2018 kl 10:22 7924

Ser lovende ut det her :-)
citius
29.03.2018 kl 10:27 7914

Meget bra!!
Gleder meg til fortsettelsen både ARCHER, QES og C6 Technologies

Hadde ikke gått i kortebukser her :)

zavva
29.03.2018 kl 14:36 7762

Sterkt av QES - fortsetter de slik er de snart oppe i over 100MUSD i EBITDA på årsbasis. Selskapet er gjeldfritt og i sterk vekst - lukter reprising av aksjen snart da en er priset langt under peers.
HitIT
29.03.2018 kl 19:56 7598

QES stiger bra i kveld også, opp nesten 4% til nå.
Falketind
29.03.2018 kl 20:35 7553

Får håpe at dette er det som skal til for at kursen begynner stigningen og ikke så åpenbart blir manipulert med. Mye spennende på gang nå og at vi frem over kan få positive kontantstrøm i selskapet etter flere å med negativ fokus, restrukturering og feilslåtte oppkjøp etc.
Redigert 29.03.2018 kl 20:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
cirkus
29.03.2018 kl 20:43 7543

qes opp over 5,5% i USA nå ;-)

Artikkel av: Are Strandli
9. februar 2018 - 08.53
Lest av

ARCHER -1.71%
SISTE
I ÅR
-19.40%
annonse

Quintana Energy Services (QES) har priset selskapets tilbud av aksjer i forbindelse med børsnoteringsprosessen i USA til 10,0 dollar pr aksje, fremgår det av en Archer-melding fredag

I slutten av januar var det ventet en prising av aksjene på mellom 12 og 15 dollar pr aksje.

Den lavere prisingen må imidlertid ses i lys børsuroen den siste uken.

- Til tross for å ha opplevd en uke med betydelig turbulens i finansmarkedet, har QES klart å gjennomføre børsnoteringsprosessen, men til en lavere kurs enn opprinnelig forventet, sier finansdirektør i Archer, Dag Skindlo.

Han legger til at Archer har besluttet å tegne seg for ytterligere 10 millioner dollar i Quintana for å maksimere eierskapet i QES etter børsnoteringen, noe som gjør at Archers eierandel blir om lag 28,7 prosent.

Beslutningen om å tegne seg for én million nye aksjer er tatt på bakgrunn av at Archer har stor tro på Quintanas vekstmuligheter.

- Selskapet har nå sikret ytterligere kapital for vekst, og Archer tror selskapets sterke drift i fjerde kvartal 2017, kombinert med en sterk balanse, vil tillate QES å vokse betydelig de neste 12 til 18 månedende.

Videre viser han til at QES nå har sikret kapital til vekst, og Archer tror selskapets sterke drift i fjerde kvartal 2017, kombinert med en sterk balanse, vil gjøre at QES vil vokse betydelig de neste 12-18 månedene.

Handelen i Quintana-aksjen ventes å starte 9. februar på New York Stock Exchange.

Det var i august i fjor at QES sendte inn en søknad om å få noteres på børsen i New York.

ULKEN
29.03.2018 kl 22:45 7450

QES sluttet på $9.75 opp over 8 %, men ple solgt noe ned i aftermarkedet.
Slettet bruker
31.03.2018 kl 09:57 7189

https://www.thelincolnianonline.com/2018/03/30/citigroup-begins-coverage-on-quintana-energy-services-qes.html

Citigroup began coverage on shares of Quintana Energy Services (NYSE:QES) in a research report released on Wednesday, March 7th, Marketbeat.com reports. The brokerage issued a neutral rating and a $10.00 price objective on the stock.
A number of other research analysts have also commented on QES. Piper Jaffray started coverage on Quintana Energy Services in a report on Tuesday, March 6th. They set an overweight rating and a $14.00 price objective on the stock. Bank of America started coverage on Quintana Energy Services in a report on Tuesday, March 6th. They issued a buy rating and a $12.00 target price on the stock. Evercore ISI started coverage on Quintana Energy Services in a report on Tuesday, March 6th. They issued an outperform rating and a $13.00 target price on the stock. Finally, Stephens started coverage on Quintana Energy Services in a report on Tuesday, March 6th. They issued an overweight rating and a $14.00 target price on the stock. One research analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and five have given a buy rating to the company. The company has an average rating of Buy and a consensus price target of $12.60.
Redigert 31.03.2018 kl 10:00 Du må logge inn for å svare
zavva
31.03.2018 kl 11:00 7128

Qes skal reprises - liten tvil om det. Knallsterkt resultat og solide utsikter - dette kan fort bli en gullgruve for Archer og potensielt redusere betydelig med gjeld når de bestemmer seg for å selge andelen i QES. Bare tidsspørsmål om når det skjer..
Slettet bruker
31.03.2018 kl 18:51 6974

Consencus QES er 12,6 usd/aksje. Det gir oppside på 29% fra dagens kurs 9,75 som igjen gir mcap fra 322usdx7,85=2,527 m nok til 3,2 mrd nok.Archer eier 28,7% av QES som da blir verdsatt til 935 mill nok. Archer prises idag til 1,2 mrd nok.
zxcvbnm
03.04.2018 kl 08:48 6635

Hamilton, Bermuda (April 3, 2018)

Archer Limited announces that effective from the 3(rd) April 2018, Statoil ASA
have confirmed a four year firm contract to Archer for the provision of
"Drilling Services Fixed Platforms" on a total of 12 platforms located on the
NCS. The contract award includes three contract extension options of two years
each. The contract is effective from October 1(st) 2018 following a transition
period to prepare for operations. The firm contract award has a value of more
than NOK 6 billion based on the current drilling schedule and ensures Archer's
continued operations for Statoil in the Norwegian continental shelf until at
least October 1, 2022. The total contract award is approximately NOK 15 billion
should Statoil elect to exercise all options. These values exclude additional
work scope such as modifications and upgrades of the platforms in the portfolio.

Archer will with this contract award provide drilling services for Statoil on
13 platforms on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and 2 platforms in Brazil. The
additional platforms awarded to Archer were Grane and Gullfaks A, B and C. These
four rigs are currently in drilling mode, and Archer will on commencement of the
contract increase its employee base by approximately 400 people.

The terms of this new contract require Archer to further integrate, collaborate
and assume additional responsibilities on location with both Statoil and their
nominated Service Contractors to deliver wells more efficiently. Archer has
expectation of all operations being executed with no harm to personnel, no well
control incidents and no falling objects.

John Lechner, CEO of Archer comments: "The award of a large majority of Statoil
operated platforms in the NCS is a direct result of the hard work, innovation
and commitment demonstrated by all of our employees, both onshore and offshore,
to deliver a high level of operational safety and technical efficiency while
maintaining a safe working environment on Statoil operations. We look forward to
continuing our working relationship with Statoil both in Norway and Brazil and
being an integral part of this dynamic industry shift to integrated operations,
maintenance and well services in combination with Statoil's nominated Service
Contractors. The eventual integrated scope will require engineering and rental
services, and thus increase our projected revenue and profitability in Norway
going forward."

For additional information please contact:

Anders Engelsen, Vice President Corporate Business Development
Mobile: +47 93207901
anders.engelsen@archerwell.com

or

Dag Skindlo, CFO and EVP Strategy
Mobile: +47 98226624
dag.skindlo@archerwell.com
cirkus
03.04.2018 kl 09:54 6466

Og vi fikk solskinn - Både hos QES og Archer. Veien til 20 har startet :-) God reise til alle sammen
Slettet bruker
03.04.2018 kl 11:13 6365

Nå må Dnb komme med nytt kursmål fra latterlige 9 kr da QES leverer og Archer får kjempekontrakter med statoil
Pikk
24.04.2018 kl 00:33 5952

Hvid du leser litt om ARCHER da ser du at 9kr er "joke" pris. Per idag det skulle være ca 13kr lett.
Dieseldahl
24.04.2018 kl 09:11 5699

Det lukter så jævlig av dette spillet her. Olja stiger og stiger, men Archer manipuleres nedover.
Max10
24.04.2018 kl 09:44 5639

Det foregår ikke noe spill i Archer...den er rett og slett ikke verdt mer...vil aldri tjene penger med sine elendige marginer, selv om oljen skulle stå i 1000....