James Comey Responds to DOJ IG Report: An Apology Would Be ‘Nice

Slettet bruker
29.08.2019 kl 20:16 289

Former FBI Director James Comey responded Thursday to the Office of the Inspector General’s report, saying that although the IG’s probe found that he violated department policy, he believes he is owed an apology.

“I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a “sorry we lied about you” would be nice,” he tweeted. “And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me “going to jail” or being a “liar and a leaker”—ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president.”

While the report concluded Comey did break internal rules by sharing with people outside the FBI his memos detailing conversations with President Donald Trump, the inspector general also “found no evidence that Comey or his attorneys released any of the classified information contained in any of the Memos to members of the media.” The report also said the Justice Department decided against prosecuting Comey for his handling of the memos.
Slettet bruker
29.08.2019 kl 20:38 283

Mother Jones?
Hr.Suhr
29.08.2019 kl 21:59 269

Så han har kommet til hektene igjen han gjøken der nå da?
Denn typen...Tullet vekk cillioner på å skjule Clinta og dems.kontakter med både russere og andre,
men lette med lys og lykte på å finne ett eller annet å klistre på uskyldige Trump.
Da han ikke fant noe, konkluderte han med at, "det var ikke dermed sagt at Trump var uskyldig".
For en korrupt skitsekk. Tviler på at siste ord kan være sagt for hans del ennå.
Slettet bruker
30.08.2019 kl 10:34 241

mother fucker