Slettet bruker
11.04.2018 kl 09:35 5037

Virkelig en anerkjennelse.
JALLA
11.04.2018 kl 09:39 4989

DEt vil uten tvil øke konkuranse evnen i det kortsiktige bildet...... håper at det vises på kursen også:)
Tradinator
11.04.2018 kl 09:40 4957

Ser jo ikke noe om du ikke er Nordnet kunde der. Hva er nyheten?
Slettet bruker
11.04.2018 kl 09:41 4948

H2Station® achieves UL certification as the First Hydrogen Fueling Station Product in the Worl
(Oslo, 11 April 2018) H2Station® from Nel Hydrogen has successfully achieved the
world's first UL system certification of a hydrogen fuel dispensing system
station. The certification sets the new industrial norm and benchmark for safety
level and legal compliance for hydrogen fueling stations, and enables a faster
and more streamlined installation and permitting process in the United States.

The hydrogen fuel dispensing system having achieved UL certification is designed
and manufactured in accordance with all the applicable standards for safety. UL
certification, carried out by a National Recognized Testing Laboratory, is
renowned as the most trusted and thorough third-party certification achievable
in the U.S. and exemplifies the high level of safety of the H2Station®.

"We are proud that our H2Station® is the world's first standardized hydrogen
fueling station to achieve third-party certification by a renowned National
Recognized Testing Laboratory, such as UL. Pioneering this advancement for
hydrogen fueling in California and the U.S., as well as our investments into
high-volume manufacturing, underlines our commitment to enable a widespread and
cost-effective deployment of hydrogen fueling," says Jon André Løkke, Chief
Executive Officer of Nel Hydrogen.

Historically, hydrogen stations in the U.S. have featured customized designs
with a limited field evaluation certification, completed at each site after
installation. The H2Station® stands out as a fully standardized hydrogen fueling
product, where the UL hydrogen fuel dispensing system certification is achieved
for the product design as part of the manufacturing process, greatly reducing
the time and cost needed for extensive technical assessments and tests at site
during installation. The UL system Certification also helps to provide
assurances of product safety, enabling significantly faster permitting process
for Local Authorities Having Jurisdiction.

"The standardized and now UL Certified H2Station with its streamlined
manufacturing, installation and permitting processes will be crucial to the
continued expansion and volume ramp-up of hydrogen fueling station deployments
across California and the US," says Løkke.

Milan Dotlich, VP of Operations for Energy and Power Technologies at UL adds:
"I'm pleased to support Nel Hydrogen as the first to proactively receive UL
system certification for their H2Station. This paves the way for hydrogen
fueling equipment to be more safely deployed across the globe."

The standardized H2Station® product is the result of focused and substantial R&D
efforts, high-volume, lean manufacturing processes, and the achievement of
higher levels of safety and product quality. H2Station® are currently
manufactured at the world's largest factory for hydrogen fueling stations, which
has a capacity of up to 300 stations per year at full capacity.

ENDS

Gork
11.04.2018 kl 09:46 4859

Nyheten er at de har mottatt en UL sertifisering av sine H2 stasjoner, noe som gjør at pumpene er ferdig sertifisert og kan benyttes etter at de selv ha godkjent installasjonen. Idag er hver enkelt stasjon et prosjekt i US og det offentlige må godkjenne hver enkelt installasjon, noe som kan ta rimelig lang tid, opptil 12 måneder i enkelte tilfeller. Stasjonene kan ikke brukes før godkjenning foreligger. Dette er en viktig milestone for NEL i US.

Lykke til.
Anywhere
11.04.2018 kl 09:48 4838

Svært godt salgsargument overfor NELs kunder..
Lucky
11.04.2018 kl 09:51 4798

Kjempefin annerkjennelse av NEL.
Dette viser at NEL er et sikkerhetsbevisst selskap og verdensledende innenfor sitt felt.
?
Slettet bruker
11.04.2018 kl 09:53 4753

Fantastisk god melding. Dette er spesielt viktig for alle Nel sine nye kontrakter i California. Det er høye sikkerhetskrav over there.
Det passer meget bra at denne enestående UL sertifiseringen kommer nå som Nikola og deres lederteam er i Norge for å sy sammen the biggest ordre to Nel ever.
Nel er det første hydrogenselskapet i verden får denne viktige internasjonale UL sikkehetserklæringen.

Jeg håper at Nikola sin nære kontrakt til Nel kan være verdt ca kr 3 milliarder kroner i første melding.
Det hadde vært hyggelig hvis kontrakten blir signert og børsmeldt denne uken. Da blir full fyr i Nel.
Redigert 11.04.2018 kl 09:57 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
11.04.2018 kl 09:58 4672

Du kan følge med på alle meldingene på Newsweb.

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do
Tradinator
11.04.2018 kl 10:57 4343

Ser på Twitter at sammen med Nel, Meløy Energi og Meløy næringsutvikling skal Greenstat gjennom sitt eierskap i Glomfjord Hydrogen i gang med storskala hydrogenproduksjon i Glomfjord.
Slettet bruker
12.04.2018 kl 09:08 3829

Ja dette bekrefer at sambeid i Norge tar tid. Når får NEL full uttelling for dette langsiktige arbeidet, som nå kan generere store inntekter til NEL.
Dette er medlingen av april, 2016
NEL ASA (OSE:NEL), through a subsidiary, announced today that it has entered into a Letter of Intent with Meløy Energi AS and Meløy Næringsutvikling AS to establish Glomfjord Hydrogen AS (Glomfjord Hydrogen), for the potential development of a large-scale, low-cost hydrogen production facility in Glomfjord Industrial Park in Meløy, Norway.

“We are very excited to start working with our partners in Meløy in an area that historically has played such an important role in Norwegian hydrogen production. The project allows us to tap into extremely good energy access in the form of clean hydropower and take advantage of existing infrastructure in the Glomfjord Industrial Park.” says Jon André Løkke, CEO of NEL ASA.

Glomfjord Hydrogen will be marketed as a hydrogen fuel provider for industrial applications, as well as personal- and public transportation, particularly focusing on supplying low-cost hydrogen to fossil fuel-converted ferries.

“Electricity generated in Glomfjord is difficult to transport cost effectively, meaning the energy is best utilized locally. With the current price of electricity, we can produce low-cost hydrogen for converted diesel vessels, which will be significantly more cost efficient than operating today’s conventional ferries,” says Løkke.

The available buildings and infrastructure at the industrial park provides flexibility and a scalable production model for Glomfjord Hydrogen. The facility will be developed in parallel with the increased demand, and is expected to have a production potential of up to 6000 kilograms of low-cost hydrogen per day.

“Hydrogen plays an important role in the future of energy production. Meløy municipality is excited to welcome a partnership with NEL that is in step with the need to focus on cleaner energy and renewable sources of fuel. Until 1993, Glomfjord Industrial Park was the largest hydrogen production site in the world. We have the experience, expertise and infrastructure necessary to succeed. We are looking forward to work with our partner to develop Glomfjord Hydrogen AS,” says Sigurd Stormo, Mayor of Meløy.

About NEL

NEL ASA is the first dedicated hydrogen company on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Since its foundation in 1927, NEL Hydrogen has a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. NEL is global a supplier of hydrogen solutions, covering the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen refuelling stations for fuel cell electric vehicles. H2 Logic A/S is a leading manufacturer of H2Station® hydrogen refuelling stations that provides fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fuelling and long range as conventional vehicles today. www.nel-asa.com

This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com

Contacts
NEL ASA
Jon André Løkke, CEO
Redigert 12.04.2018 kl 09:09 Du må logge inn for å svare