Tomra - med i gigantprosjekt i Indonesia sammen med giganter!

Kommentatoren
TOM 23.09.2019 kl 11:29 429

Har ventet på at fokus settes på Sør-Øst Asia. For noen få minutter siden kom denne nyheten om at Alliance to End Plastic Waste går inn i Indonesia for å stoppe plastforurensningen der. Alliance to End Plastic Waste er et samarbeid mellom globale giganter hvor Tomra er med og er den i alliasen som besitter den nødvendige teknologien for å samle inn plast og sortere blandet plastavfall.

Alliance to End Plastic Waste Joins Project STOP to Help Tackle Plastic Waste in the Environment in Indonesia

NEWS PROVIDED BY
Alliance to End Plastic Waste
Sep 23, 2019, 05:00 ET

WASHINGTON, Sept. 23, 2019 /CNW/ -- The Alliance to End Plastic Waste (AEPW) today announced a partnership with Project STOP to further scale up the development of more sustainable and circular waste management systems in Indonesia. Through Project STOP, the Alliance aims to dramatically improve waste collection, bring collection services for the first time to households, create permanent local jobs in the waste management industry, and clean up areas littered with plastic pollution.

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/alliance-to-end-plastic-waste-joins-project-stop-to-help-tackle-plastic-waste-in-the-environment-in-indonesia-862090281.html
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 05:59 Du må logge inn for å svare