NEL tar en bit av Sør Korea

Slettet bruker
NEL 26.04.2018 kl 15:22 3680

Med referanse til Nel Hydrogen twitter i går,så tar Nel en del av kaken i Sør-Korea med sin JV avtale:
Nel Hydrogen
‏@nelhydrogen
Follow Follow @nelhydrogen
Our JV Nel-Deokyang Ltd. has signed an MoU together with other key players in South Korea to further promote establishment of hydrogen fueling infrastructure:

Sir Pareto
‏@BeboBrechtasz
Replying to @nelhydrogen
Great news! I was anxious that the big players like airliquide get all the cake due to their lobby power. It's good to see that Nel is part of the hydrogen council and now of this korean party.

-----
South Korean Government, Top Businesses Agree to Establish Special Purpose Company (SPC) to Build Hydrogen Fueling Stations
author Added by FuelCellsWorks, April 25, 2018

The South Korean Governtmen and The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy announced the establishment of a Special Purpose Company (SPC) for expandind the hydrogen filling infrastructure in South Korea.

The agreement was in the form of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and includes participants from some of the major Korean Corporations, state-run utilities and automakers.

Local Participation:

Hyundai Motor Co.
SK Gas
Gangsoo Suim Solution Co.
Air Liquide Korea
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
Hyundai Iron & Steel Industries Co.
Korea Gas Corporation
The ultimate goals of the agreement is the installation of hydrogen fueling stations in the most heavily travelled roads and highways as well as in Souel and other major cities.

Hyundai Motor Co., will take the lead in the project by installing 10 hydrogen fueling stations in Seoul and 8 stations on roads with heavy traffic.
Kilde: https://fuelcellsworks.com/news/south-korean-government-top-business-agree-to-establish-special-purpose-company-spc-to-build-hydr/
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 10:29 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
26.04.2018 kl 15:44 3538

Jeg håper at Nel ASA børsmelder om størrelse på kontrakt?
Furuen
26.04.2018 kl 15:51 3509

Hvilken kontrakt?
Slettet bruker
26.04.2018 kl 16:35 3352

Ser fram til å lese alle hause snakk og ned snakking som kommer imorgen.
Slettet bruker
26.04.2018 kl 16:40 3334

Signerat ett mou? Er det er moment of understanding det betytt? Slik att nel då endelig förstått asiatiska standarder under ett ögonblick.

Riktiga företag får riktiga order, eller inga order alls. De bara producerar og säljer med vinst. Så har vi nel og co, här kommer det mou, rameavtal og avsiktsavtal hver uke.
Slettet bruker
26.04.2018 kl 16:54 3276

Det med asiatiske standarder Larsson, du henger deg for mye opp i det. En ting må være helt klart, kan Air Liquide, Linde, ITM etc. levere til Asia, ja så kan også NEL. Er en grunn for at de er i kompaniskap med Dekoyang.
oppvigår
26.04.2018 kl 17:07 3198

Et MoU trenger nødvendigvis ikke være positivt. Det fikk man erfare med Ifox og et kinesisk selskap. Her var det snakk om Super Deal, og resultatet ikke noe å skryte av
Slettet bruker
26.04.2018 kl 19:50 2793

Larsson jr.. Se her og les fakta om at Nel har levert til Japan 16.oktober 2017, og den japanske fabrikken produserer Nel sine stasjoner som er allerede er overlevert i Asia. Så da du Larsson jr blitt klokere på fakta i dag:
First hydrogen fuelling station with Nel technology opens in Japan
By Joanna Sampson, 16 October 2017

Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha (MKK) has opened a hydrogen (H2) fuelling station based on H2Station® technology from Nel ASA in Kawasaki city, Japan.

Nel’s CEO, Jon André Løkke, said, “We are very pleased to see MKK reaching this milestone in our collaboration, and we hope to see many of these stations in Japan in the near future.”

MKK purchased the rights to manufacture H2 fuelling stations based on Nel’s CAR-100 H2Station® in 2015. Following two years of development the Japanese version was launched for the domestic market.

“By gaining access to the world-leading H2 fuelling station technology from Nel and combining it with our engineering and H2 experience, we have designed a H2 fuelling station especially adapted for the Japanese market,” explained Toshikazu Takagi, President of MKK.

Japan is building a network of H2 fuelling stations with a goal of having a network of 160 stations by 2020, of which more than 90 are in operation today.
Redigert 27.04.2018 kl 15:59 Du må logge inn for å svare