Panoro Energy announces substantial oil discovery in Hibiscus Up

alsman
PEN 04.10.2019 kl 07:41 72504

John Hamilton, CEO of Panoro, commented: "Results of drilling at Hibiscus Updip
have significantly exceeded expectations. Both the original wellbore and
sidetrack have encountered oil columns with excellent reservoir properties and
our estimate of gross recoverable oil at Hibiscus Updip is between 40 and 50
million barrels. Our phase 3 development plans to tie the nearby Ruche and Ruche
NE fields back to the Adolo FPSO are now being expanded to include a possible
fast-track development of the discovery. Additionally, this successful well
enables us to further de-risk Gamba prospectivity in the Hibiscus area where we
see significant additional potential. We are extremely pleased with the
continued drilling success at Dussafu, and now look forward to the commencement
of the production drilling phase at Tortue".

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/486530
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 09:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
gunnarius
23.10.2019 kl 00:33 3252

Husker dere denne:

Panoro Energy to attend and present at the 2019 Nordic-African Business Summit in Oslo

Publish Date: 08-Oct 07:30

Oslo, 08 October 2019 - Panoro Energy ASA (the “Company” with OSE Ticker: “PEN”) is pleased to announce that the Company’s CEO John Hamilton will be presenting and attending as a guest speaker at the panel of West African Roundtable in the 2019 Nordic-African Business Summit, being held today in Oslo.
The Nordic-African Business Summit is the Nordic region's leading business conference focusing exclusively on African markets. 400 guests from more than 35 countries will gather for the 9th consecutive Nordic-African Business Summit. Details of the Summit and attending speakers are available on the dedicated website at summit.norwegianafrican.no.

Av speakers fant man trekløveret – Aker Energy, Equinor og Panoro.

https://summit.norwegianafrican.no/sessions-2019/west-africa-oil-gas-project-update

Furthermore, the Company is focussed and well advanced in adding new material
exploration exposure to its balanced E&P portfolio. Panoro is pleased to report
that it has entered into two heads of terms agreements ("HOT") to participate in
new exploration growth opportunities, in consortium with other reputable
international oil companies. Panoro's anticipated non-operated stake in those
offshore exploration licenses are expected be between 10 and 20%. While there is
no guarantee that the HOTs or other new ventures being pursued will lead to
definitive agreements, it is the Company's belief that one or more transactions
will materialise in the near term.

Syntes det var besynderlig at Aker Energy, Panoro og Equinor som speakers utgjorde tyngden av O&G selskap på denne summit. Tillater meg å spekulere i om Aker Energy ifm. offshore Ghana exploration trekker med seg Panoro og Equinor. Kanskje tiltenkt eierandel ifm. HOTs er for stor og ikke gjelder. Uansett, skal bli spennede å se hvem og hvor vedr. HOTs. Det er nemlig helt uvanlig at Panoro nevner exploration – og da må det være noe saftig som styre v/Julien og Torstein tenner på. Mener bestemt at Panoros styre er så kompetent - med bred erfaring fra V-A, at jeg ikke helt utelukker et mulig samarbeid. Ta det for hva det er og John fikk i det minste servert soft drinks på summit og lystig afrikansk musikk. Denne happening og deltakelse v/Panoro sier meg at selskapet sikter høyt, jf. HOTs.
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 05:29 Du må logge inn for å svare
Alby
23.10.2019 kl 08:54 2772

Ny melding om mulige lete lisenser, kan noen legge den ut.
Black Peter
23.10.2019 kl 08:59 2727

PEN:INNGÅTT TO INTENSJONSAVTALER FOR LETEMULIGHETER
Oslo (TDN Direkt): Panoro Energy har inngått to intensjonsavtaler for å delta i nye letemuligheter i et konsortium med andre internasjonale oljeselskaper, ifølge en melding fra Panoro Energy tirsdag ettermiddag.
Panoros eierandel i disse offshorelisensene er forventet å bli på mellom ti og 20 prosent. Selv om det ikke er garanti for at avtalene eller andre nye forretningsmuligheter vil lede til endelige avtaler, mener selskapet at en eller flere transaksjoner vil materialisere seg i nær fremtid
Treet
23.10.2019 kl 15:15 2460

Spennende tanker gunnarius.