Demokratene går på en kjempesmell

cinet
USA 07.10.2019 kl 18:09 13984

Kunne ikke sagt det bedre selv ;
McCarthy went on to say, “What’s wrong here is it's going to destroy this country. It’s going to break the fabric of who we are. They are discrediting democracy. They are not impeaching the president. They want to remove somebody from office who is duly elected because they disagree with it.”
Schniff er ferdig NB husk at a den gamle /jaba vil kaste seg over denne tråden med sin fake news manipulistiske klassekamp svada
Iro9
18.11.2019 kl 17:45 1006

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-turns-on-obama-for-challenging-calls-to-tear-down-the-system

Nå kritiseres også Obama av venstresiden i Democrats fordi han advarer mot nettopp radikaliseringen,slik jeg linker til i mitt innlegg på 16.48.

Problemene er åpenbare for dette partiet!
Slettet bruker
18.11.2019 kl 17:51 1003

"Trump-haterne har lite alternativ politikk å lokke velgerne med."

Du lever i en alternativ virklighet. Mellomvalgene i fjor og i år tyder på at de har det. Tidligere trofaste republikanske velgere skifter side fordi de blir frastøtt av den avskyelige inkompetente korrupte løgneren og hans parti av ryggradløse slaver.
cinet
18.11.2019 kl 19:04 995

TIL OG MED Obama forstår at dems beveger seg mot stupet;
Left turns on Obama for challenging calls to ‘tear down the system’
Former President Barack Obama is facing a new wave of criticism from the Democratic Party's left flank after cautioning Democrats about going too radical with their policy proposals -- in the latest sign of a growing rift between the popular 44th president and the party's activist base.
cinet
18.11.2019 kl 19:56 987

Her er en av to klarsynte Dems representanter.
Dem congressman reveals reason for voting against impeachment: ‘This has nothing to do with Trump…'
Rep. Jeff Van Drew, D-N.J., stood by his vote against the House impeachment inquiry following the first round of public impeachment hearings last week -- but his decision to sway from his party is unrelated to President Trump, he explained.

"This has nothing to do with whether you like Donald Trump, or don't like him, or want to see him have a second term or win in an election. This has to do with the institution of impeachment itself and not misusing it."
Iro9
18.11.2019 kl 20:51 977

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/18/us/polls-media-fake-news.html

‘No one believes anything’,skriver nyt.com
Amerikanere har liten tillit til medias propaganda........
Slettet bruker
18.11.2019 kl 21:31 975

Multinickidioten

Er det så rart? Trump med fox news på slep, har nå i åresvis undergravd sannheten gjennom løgn og tåkelegging og du din patetiske multinick idiot er med på galskapen.
Slettet bruker
18.11.2019 kl 21:35 969

l
din cnn daily beast _sannheten_ er blitt undergravd men du graver deg ned igjen.
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 01:35 953

Jabba/a den gamle/spekepølsen er en og samme marxist-leninist manipulerende spammer fra Klasskampen. Det ene ML-regimet etter det andre rakner ( siste er Venezuela,Iran og Hong Kong) Han drømmer om Nord Korea, og har tydlige psykotiske tegn. DT-hatet har ført han inn i en dyp mørk psykose. Han mener alt det positive som skjer i USA skyldes at verden tar helt feil. Han ser kun på fake news media, og klarer ikke ta til seg saklig objektiv fox-news analyser/info. Hatet fører til at gutten ikke klarer å se klart, men slår om seg med usaklige personangrep. Oprretter uskalige tråder, og burde vært utestengt for lenge siden, speielt fra Finansavisen. Han er en mega- antikampetalist. Må være et tragisk liv. Han og dems har ingen selvstendig positiv politikk, kun hat hat hat.
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 01:50 888

Sirkus dems ruller videre noen få dager til, så kommer IG-rapporten. Mens vi venter ;

There is almost a "zero" chance President Trump accepts House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's, D-Calf., invitation to testify before Congress in his own impeachment inquiry, for fear that he won't be granted due process, Andy McCarthy said on "America's Newsroom" Monday.

"It's not only zero chance that it will happen, [Democrats] know that it's inappropriate, even to float that," said McCarthy, a former federal prosecutor in New York and Fox News contributor. "Two of the things the framers were most worried about we've seen before our eyes. One is, that impeachment would become politicized -- that it would be used ... for partisanship. And we're seeing that.

"The other thing ... that they were worried about was that one branch of the government would accumulate too much power," McCarthy continued. "They were worried that ... impeachment gave Congress too much power over the president. And what our government is based on is separate powers, where each branch respects the other. They know they can't call the president in to testify. And when they say that he should come in to testify they know what they're doing is wrong."
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 01:53 887

Og da sier vi takk til "stjernevitne" Taylor. For en hjelpeløs klovn, plassert i stillingen etter anbefaling av sabotøren x-amb M.Y.

State Department official David Holmes’ testimony on a newly revealed phone call between President Trump and Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland seems to conflict with that of top diplomat Bill Taylor at last week's lead-off impeachment hearing.
Taylor, who testified before the House Intelligence Committee last Wednesday, said he had just learned about the July phone call this month.
But Holmes’ timeline of events, according to a written statement from his closed-door interview, seems to depart from Taylor’s -- saying he notified Taylor of the call shortly after it happened.
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 01:57 883

DT haterne bør lese seg opp på denne objektive Burisma/Biden-historien.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/burisma-holdings-ukraine-hunter-biden
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 02:09 880

Her går dems på enda en smell;

David Holmes, assistant to Ambassador Bill Taylor in Ukraine, and Office of Management and Budget official Mark Sandy, testified before Congress over the weekend, in separate closed-door depositions following last week's highly contentious public hearings.
According to Zeldin, Sandy "went right to the heart of why there was a hold on aid to Ukraine" during his Saturday deposition, and called for a release of the transcripts containing Sandy's statement in time for week two of public hearings.
"A great answer given, a very informative answer by Mark Sandy," Zeldin said, "and I think it would change some of the answers given by some of these other witnesses this week."

Så får vi se om Schifty Schitt klarer å offentliggjøre vitnemålene, som tyder på at stenografen Taylor kokte dems -historier inne i sitt eget hode.
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 02:18 874

"The Dems are the party of hate "

Trump testifying would be a 'trap': Columnist
Fox News contributor and former Reagan White House political director Ed Rollins and Fox News contributor and New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin explain how President Trump is innocent and say 'deep state' actors are the ones who should testify in front of Congress.

Videon er et must for alle DT-hatere, og ikke minst fake news media;
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6105680773001/
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 02:25 869

og dems-verstingen schifty schitt får passet stemplet;

Collins: Schiff is an incompetent chairman
House Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins discusses the impeachment proceedings on 'The Story.'

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6105672259001/
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 11:27 823

Heldigvis ikke alle som lar seg lure med på dems sitt kupp forsøk-sirkus

«No mention of Bidens, Burisma while Ukraine military aid was held up, State official testifies»
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 11:44 817

THEATER OF HATE
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich slammed House Democrats, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., Monday, saying they were "living out their fantasies" through the Trump impeachment inquiry.

"They have an absolute deep, passionate need ... I would argue a pathological need, to try to destroy the president, even if in the process they cripple themselves," Gingrich said on "Hannity." "This is a drama in which Schiff and Pelosi and others are living out their fantasies largely out of desperation, because I think deep down, they think Trump is going to get reelected."
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 11:54 812

En besnærende tanke er at denne femtekolonisten Strzok kunne vitnet i åpen høring. Han var leder for Hillary -epost tryllebort-etterforskningen hos FBI. Han var også med i Russland-psykose-etterforskningen. Hadde forut uttalt at han skulle kuppe DT.

"The Department of Justice released documents Monday outlining a slew of "security violations" and flagrantly "unprofessional conduct" by anti-Trump ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok -- including his alleged practice of keeping sensitive FBI documents on his unsecured personal electronic devices, even as his wife gained access to his cell phone and discovered evidence that he was having an affair with former FBI attorney Lisa Page"

"Strzok, who joined the FBI in 1998 and rose to deputy assistant director of the agency’s counterintelligence division, exchanged over 40,000 text messages on government-issued phones from August 2015 through May 2018, the motion said. One of the messages called then-candidate Trump a “disaster” and suggested that”[w]e’ll stop” him.

Republicans interpreted the text as Strzok saying that he would work to prevent Trump from being elected, but his lawsuit says the message was actually meant to reassure Page, with whom he was having an affair, that the American people would not support a Trump candidacy."

Disse DEEP STATE femtekolonistene har DT jobbet mot i lengre tid. DEMS går på en kjempesmell , spesielt hvis en av disse løsner på tungebåndet.
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 12:12 808

Noen kloke ord før rapporten fremlegges, og Sirkus DEMS avsluttes:

Outrage grows over wasted time, taxpayer dollars on impeachment
Reaction from American Principles Project executive director Terry Schilling.

Et must å se/høre for DT-HATERE;

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6106025880001/

Hør spesielt på oppsummeringen av hva DEMS har utrettet den senere tiden.... Det hatefulle kuppforsøket startet 16 timer etter at DT ble folkevalgt.
Slettet bruker
19.11.2019 kl 12:25 801

Something smells
is it doctored?
https://www.newsweek.com/fartgate-trends-people-debate-whether-it-was-eric-swalwell-chris-matthews-that-farted-loudly-1472566
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/eric-swalwell-msnbc-fart_n_5dd370dde4b082dae81316ce
You Be The Judge Of MSNBC’s ‘Fartgate’
There was a distinct fart-like sound as Rep. Eric Swalwell spoke with Chris Matthews.
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 13:05 789

IG rapporten kommer denne uken. Den blir en utrolig lesning. Hele Deep state/dems-mafiossos vil bli avslørt. De vil rulle ut av skapet. Tette bånd mellom Clinton maffiossos, dems sirkusklovner, femtekolonister innen administrasjon, FBI/CIA og ikke minst fake news pressen.
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 13:09 785

IG rapporten kommer denne uken. Den blir en utrolig lesning. Hele Deep state/dems-mafiossos vil bli avslørt. De vil rulle ut av skapet. Tette bånd mellom Clinton maffiossos, dems sirkusklovner, femtekolonister innen administrasjon, FBI/CIA og ikke minst fake news pressen.
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 13:11 781

Litt av kjempesmellen sirkus dems/deep state står ovenfor:

Former Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker called the forthcoming report on the Justice Department watchdog's investigation into the Russia probe "one of the most consequential reports we've had in many years" Friday, adding that he thinks Americans will be "troubled" by what the report says.

"I think it's going to demonstrate that people took advantage of the [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court] process, where there's no, nobody on the other side to argue in their own interests, "Whitaker said on "The Story with Martha MacCallum." "And I think we're going to learn a lot about not only the Carter Page FISA [warrant] but how they do business generally and ... I think some Americans are going to be troubled by what the inspector general is going to ultimately report."
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 13:15 778

Han legger til følgende ord til ettertanke:
Former acting AG calls Whitaker says upcoming IG report 'most consequential' in many years.

Kuppmakerne vil få det veldig travelt. Venezuela er ikke å anbefale.
Iro9
19.11.2019 kl 13:16 774

Cinet,
Her er en link om FBI-agent og Trump-hater Peter Strzok som skrev meldinger til sin elskerinne Lisa Page om hvordan det stinket med Trump-velgere på et Walmart i Virginia og hvordan de hadde en forsikringspolise om Trump mot formodning skulle vinne.
Hannity har fortalt om disse to i flere måneder nå,men senere ble også MSM tvunget til å ta tak i også denne ‘konspirasjonsteorien’.....?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-seeks-to-dismiss-strzoks-lawsuit-claiming-he-was-denied-due-process
Redigert 19.11.2019 kl 13:20 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
19.11.2019 kl 13:30 765

IG-Rapporten vil Få store store konsekvenser for primært kuppmakerne på venstresiden av amerikansk politikk . Det vil også bli svært avslørende for en manipulerende ( manipulert?) fake news presse , som har geniforklart seg selv med sensasjonelle røverhistorier fra de samme kuppmakerne. Norsk presse må også gå i seg selv, samt ettergå klassekampens aktiviteter her inne. Jabba/spekepølsen/a den gamle fremmer bevisst undergravende marxist leninistisk ideologi , for å svekke vårt demokrati.
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 09:34 736

Her er en grei oppsummering av sirkus dems.
Schifty schitt har kjørt seg fast i sine egne lyge-historier. Dems går på en kjemesmell.
IG rapporten vil være nådestøte for en rekke dems.

Fredrik G vil bli stående igjen som en av de verste ambassadørene for fake news pressens manipulerende reportasjer / dems-budbringere.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6106374098001/
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 09:40 733

DT har levert på alle valgkampsaker, til tross for dems sine patetiske sabotasjeforsøk.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6106385094001/
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 09:52 722

Denne dama har en sylskarp oppsummering, sammen med Volker/Morrison. Sikrus dems går mot en avslutning. Hun bruker spikerpistol på schifty schitt -kisten.

Rep. Elise Stefanik questions impeachment inquiry witnesses during hearing on Capitol Hill.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6106349277001/

Video anbefales for Klassekampens spammere og resten av fake news media v/spekepølsen/jabba/a-den gamle m.fl.
Spill
20.11.2019 kl 09:52 721

Cinet,
Takk for linker som er utfyllende for de som i hovedsak følger saken i norsk media,på CNN etc.

Trump har levert mye,ja,og selvsagt mye mer enn media vil rapportere.

Her ser du hans egen skryteliste over det han påstår å ha levert:
https://www.promiseskept.com/

Hvor mange overdrivelser og løgner som er her aner jeg ikke,men selv om ‘’bare’’ 1/3 av dette er fakta
er det uansett imponerende og mye mer en det haterne i media vil fortelle oss!
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 10:01 712

Kapteinløyntnant Vindjammer har totalt misforstått sin rolle. Han skal ikke meisle ut presidentens utenrikspolitikk. Han skal ikke synse over hva som er passende språkbruk. Han presterer å karakterisere tlf-samtalen som "upassende". Hallo? Ingen tilfeldighet at han har stappet seg inn i en uniform, og prøver å kjøpe seg troverdighet. Fyren skulle være en Ukraina/Russland xpert, men hadde ikke peiling på status i Ukraina. Hadde ikke hørt om Bidenx2, hadde ikke hørt om våpenhjelp, hadde ikke hørt om etterforskning. Tragisk hvis dette er standarden på kunnskapsnivået på denne gjengen, og det blir avslørt for åpen scene i sirkus-dems. Kapteinløyntant Vindjammer fremstår som en sirkus-klovn, og skulle sagt ja til jobben som forsvarsminister i Ukraina.
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 10:05 711

Republicans sounded a celebratory note as House Democrats' impeachment inquiry wrapped up another day of public hearings Tuesday evening, saying the day's witnesses had served only to highlight fundamental problems in the case against President Trump.

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."

Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No."

Later, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., covered similar ground in asking the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied in response to each question.

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

"No, there was not," Volker replied, again and again.

The answers underscored a problem facing House Democrats as their impeachment inquiry continued into its second week of public hearings: With more witnesses testifying, more soundbites have emerged that may help Republicans and the Trump campaign argue that the proceedings were politically motivated theater, long in the works and foreshadowed openly by Democrats for months, if not years.
Chorizo
20.11.2019 kl 10:09 705

Hva får du ut av å skrive lange og tøvete innlegg her? Tror du det hjelper den oransje banditten at du løper ærend for ham? :)

Men nå nærmer det seg jo tidspunktet for smellen demokratene skal gå på, slik du har messet om her i det uendelige. Jeg er spent. Spent på hva du gjør når det viser seg å være ingenting.

cinet
20.11.2019 kl 10:10 701

Sirkus dems har kjørt seg helt fast. Pelosi prøver også å stanse politiske avstemninger.

President Trump on Tuesday upbraided House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., for allowing House lawmakers to focus on the ongoing impeachment inquiry instead of voting on a revamped North American free trade deal that was brokered by the White House last year.
Speaking during a Cabinet meeting at the White House – and as House lawmakers heard testimony from two government officials who listened in on the phone call between Trump and the Ukrainian president that is at the heart of the impeachment inquiry – the president called Pelosi “highly overrated” and "incompetent” for not passing the so-called U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, or USMCA.
“The woman is highly overrated,” Trump said. “We can’t get USMCA approved because Nancy Pelosi is grossly incompetent.”
Trump blamed the delay on the impeachment hearings, accusing Democrats of running a “kangaroo court.”
Pelosi said last week during a news conference that an agreement on USMCA is “imminent” and that she wants Congress to vote on the deal by the end of the year.
The United States, Mexico and Canada last year agreed to replace the 25-year-old North American Free Trade Agreement with a new version designed to encourage more investment in factories and jobs in the U.S."

Dems sin hatefulle anti-america kampanje vil slå kraftig tilbake på dem selv. Valget 2020 OG 2024/2028 er klart (Nunes/Jordan)
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 10:17 695

"grossly incompetent" er et ord som også kunne ha passet på klassekampens spammere ( spekepølsen/ jabba/a den gamle) Deres marxist-leninistiske ideologi gjør at de har utviklet en psykose ( som Schifty Shitt) - hvor de sitter i mørke og hater alt/alle. Hatet har gjort dem blind for fakta. DT har levert på alel områder, til tross for gjentatte kuppforsøk.
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 11:27 687

Her er enda en som melder seg ut av "sirkus klamre seg til makten fake news dems":

A Democratic state senator in Pennsylvania who represents a district that flipped to President Trump in 2016 said he plans to become an Independent and caucus with the state’s Republicans because he’s tired of “purist” politicians and felt a disconnect with an increasingly liberal party.

“As an Independent, I will continue to put people above politics," state Sen. John Yudichak, who represents Pennsylvania’s 14th senatorial district in the northeastern part of the state, said. "I will continue to support Democratic ideas as well as Republican ideas when it is clear that they serve the greater good and help government work for people rather than the narrow interests of partisan purists.”
Spill
20.11.2019 kl 11:38 678

https://time.com/5715545/house-democrats-vote-against-trump-impeachment-inquiry/

Cinet,
Her er de to Dems som sto alene i partiet om å stemme nei til Schiffs høring som nå pågår.
De kommer begge fra valgdistrikt hvor det tett mellom Dems og Reps,så de vil ikke legge seg
ut med potensielle velgere.
Det er flere andre Dems som kommer fra ‘swing states’ og som også lett kan hoppe av når de
nå ser hvirdan denne farsen utvikler seg.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/cbs-first-major-tv-network-to-bail-on-impeachment-hearings/
TV-selskapet CBS hoppet i går av og stoppet den direkte overføringen fra høringen.
Lave seertall og lite engasjement fra velgere får høringen til å bli et gjeeesp for stadig flere.
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 11:51 670

En god analyse av "stjernevitnene" til sirkus dems/schifty SHITT. De blir totalt avkledd.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6106399164001/
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 12:08 663

Enda en totalslakt av sirkus dems; Spesielt spekepølsen/ jabba/ a den gamle må se/høre og LÆRE

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6106538302001/
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 14:42 648

Mens vi venter på gordon s:.. Tygg litt på dette:
Eric cindarella has worked for the Central Intelligence Agency for several years and was assigned to the White House during the end of the Obama administration. He worked closely with Biden in his role as an expert on Ukraine. CIndarella also has ties to Sean Misko, a former NSC co-worker who now works for Representative Adam Schifty Schitt , and the Intelligence Committee. According to The New York Times, the whistleblower first went to a CIA lawyer and then to an unnamed schifty Schiff aide before filing the whistleblower complaint. The aide told the whistleblower to follow the formal process, but conveyed some of the information he learned from him to schifty Schitt, without revealing his name,
cinet
20.11.2019 kl 14:45 643

Har biden fått full panikk, og fått Eric cindarella/sin nære Ukraina medarbeider til å igangsette sirkus dems før IG-rapporten vil avsløre det meste ??