Opkøb

Herbius
ZENA-M 04.11.2019 kl 08:28 1001

Ok det var noget af en overraskelse 🙈

Zenith Energy Ltd., ("Zenith" or the "Company"), (LSE: ZEN; TSX.V: ZEE; OSE: ZENA-ME), the international oil & gas production company, is pleased to announce that it has formalised an offer to acquire a Norwegian oil & gas company, Nordic Petroleum AS ("Nordic"), by way of an exchange of equity.

AND

Nordic was founded in Norway in 1996, where its shares are traded on the Norwegian OTC market, and has around 1,100 shareholders. Its primary activities have been in heavy oils in Alberta, Canada. In addition, it has significant tax credits in Norway, as well as an ongoing legal claim against a UK party. Zenith has agreed to withdraw itself from any positive or negative obligations in relation to this claim meaning that any potential benefit or negative liability resulting from the legal claim will rest solely with Nordic shareholders. Nordic currently generates no revenue.
Pe9s
04.11.2019 kl 08:39 961

Hva tenker du om dette?
Herbius
04.11.2019 kl 08:49 919

Puha svært at vurdere pt må jeg nok sige 🙈.
Skal lige først have læst mig op det.

Det er jo ikke mange penge man smider hvis jeg har forstået det rigtigt..

De må have tro på de kommende år ihvertfald, ellers virker det helt hen i vejret.

De har noget skattefradrag i Norge, er lidt i tvivl om pt om de
Kan bruge til det noget.
Redigert 04.11.2019 kl 08:50 Du må logge inn for å svare
Herbius
04.11.2019 kl 09:10 843

Egenkapital små 10 mio.
Fremførtbart underskud 33 mio.

Er jo et lille bitte firma 👍😃

Mon ikke AC har en plan med dette👍. Han er jo en dygtig forretningsmand, det kan man ikke tage fra ham
Redigert 04.11.2019 kl 09:11 Du må logge inn for å svare
Herbius
04.11.2019 kl 09:22 787

The lease is 640 acres (2,6sq.km) and lasts for 5 years or until end of production.

A proper testing program will be prepared with the purpose to establish production potential for the oil and gas zones.

The Chairman comments:
«We are pleased to now hold 100% in Carmangay. The drilling of one well on the lease in 2009 confirmed potential for both the oil and gas zones. Testing of the well will confirm production potential and a successful test with commercial rates will give quick production and cashflow»