"IDEX : Vi kan få verdiene rett i hånden. Kjøp nå."

asap3
IDEX 06.11.2019 kl 18:00 1404

Opticom kommer. Det gjelder å ha tålmodighet.
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 07:58 Du må logge inn for å svare
asap3
06.11.2019 kl 18:02 1398

Oslo (TDN Direkt): Robert Keith har kjøpt 70 millioner aksjer i Idex og har nå en eierandel på 11,73 prosent i selskapet.

Det opplyses i en melding onsdag.

LK finans@tdn.no
Slettet bruker
06.11.2019 kl 18:05 1378

Over 1kr i morgen asap
Slettet bruker
06.11.2019 kl 20:10 1186

Rally
haldor
06.11.2019 kl 20:21 1150

Keith har nok allerede begynt å selge, hvorfor har dere så tro på dette IDEX-selskapet? Dere må da begrunne hvorfor den er så bra.
Anders9ls1
06.11.2019 kl 20:26 1131

Oslo, Norway, 6 November 2019:  IDEX Biometrics ASA, the leading provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions, has commenced a restructuring program to right-size its organization for the current operational environment. The expense reductions are expected to result in a 30% reduction in annualized operating expense. The actions are expected to be largely completed in the fourth quarter of 2019. The actions taken include reducing the number of staff and reducing other cash compensation costs. Other operating expenses not related to near-term revenue generation or critical development activities will also be reduced. The actions will take effect in the fourth quarter and the full impact is expected as of the first quarter of 2020. The expense reductions are expected to lower IDEX's break-even shipments point by more than 50% and the company will be able to achieve operating break-even at significantly lower shipment levels. The company continues to monitor its cash position very closely and is actively pursuing a broad range of opportunities to supplement its cash flows from operations that include; strategic partnerships, joint development projects, monetizing IP, debt financings, and, additional R&D tax credits and support initiatives. Stan Swearingen, CEO of IDEX Biometrics commented: "We continue to make steady progress on our strategic initiatives, and, we're seeing the beginning of shipments and design-in wins in the access control market. However, the biometric payment card market is still a developing market and, as is common with most emerging growth markets, it is difficult to predict revenue streams with precision. As a result, we have decided to take certain expense reductions. These reductions are prudent and will provide extended cash runway while not impacting our strategic initiatives. We will maintain the capacity to support our customers and continue key roadmap development activities. Streamlining our cost structure was a difficult but necessary measure to achieve our strategic plan." For further information contact: Stuart Hunt, Head of Investor Relations & Communications
AlexEri
06.11.2019 kl 20:28 1119

Skall vi tolka det som att inga större intäkter kommer från biometriska betalkort under nästa år?
Sa inte VD att marknaden var redo att explodera? Nu drar de bromsen.

Hur ska de hitta investerare att delta i en nyemission nu?
Anders9ls1
06.11.2019 kl 20:35 1080

Ordrer kan fortsatt komme når som helst. Imellomtiden reduserer de unødvendige kostnader. Dette er 👍
Slettet bruker
06.11.2019 kl 20:37 1062

Bull!
Slettet bruker
06.11.2019 kl 20:44 1022

Ikke sikker det blir aktuelt med emisjon
The company continues to monitor its cash position very closely and is actively pursuing a broad range of opportunities to supplement its cash flows from operations that include; strategic partnerships, joint development projects, monetizing IP, , and, additional R&D tax credits and support initiatives. Stan Swearingen, CEO of IDEX Biometrics commented:

debt financings ser jeg som en mulighet også
Redigert 06.11.2019 kl 20:47 Du må logge inn for å svare