Dobling innen utgangen av q1 20?

Krivak
NODL 08.01.2020 kl 12:47 26353

Hemen eier ca 39% av NODL. Har skilt ut Mira og Bollsta i Northern Ocean (NOL). NODL eier 70% av NOL som i dag er priset til NOK 3 milliarder på NOTC. NODL er priset til ca NOK 2 milliarder. Slik jeg ser det så blir NODL priset feil i markedet. De har betalt en andel av kjøpesummen på Libra og Aquila. Disse blir levert i 2021. De trenger da kontrakter. Majoriteten av de som styrer markedet må mene at det blir vanskelig å tjene penger på disse drillskipene. Men med tanke på at det er de nyeste, mest moderne og miljøvennlige riggene som Mira og Bollsta som får de beste ratene, så bør vel dette gjelde for de mest moderne og miljøvennlige drillskipene også. Det er miljøavtrykket fra A til Å som gjelder politisk, dermed også for oljeselskapene. I hvert fall i 2021. Så mitt veddemål er at riggselskap med eldre og lite miljøvennlig utstyr vil gå over ende, både med tanke på miljø og hauger med gjeld. Men NODL derimot....... Ta en titt på hjemmesiden til Northern drilling.
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 06:58 Du må logge inn for å svare
habbiten
14.01.2020 kl 11:06 4072

Billige aksjer er bra 😀
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 06:04 Du må logge inn for å svare
danmark1
14.01.2020 kl 11:11 4062

Ja, lad os plukke fra shorterne.
Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 12:29 4045

CNOOC sets 2020 capex at $13.7 billion in push to boost production

China’s CNOOC Limited has said that its capital expenditure for 2020 is budgeted at up to $13.7 billion as the company pursues an increase in its oil and gas reserves and production with 227 exploration planned to be drilled during the year.

CNOOC said on Monday in its business strategy and development plan for the year 2020 that the company’s net production for 2019 was expected to be approximately 503 million barrels of oil equivalent (BOE).

The company’s targeted net production for 2020 is 520 million to 530 million BOE, of which, production from China and overseas accounts for approximately 64% and 36%, respectively.

The company’s net production for 2021 and 2022 are estimated to be around 555 million BOE and 590 million BOE, respectively.

The company’s total capital expenditure for 2020 is budgeted at RMB 85 billion ($12.3B) to RMB 95 billion ($13.7B). The capital expenditures for exploration, development, production and others will account for approximately 20%, 58%, 20% and 2% of the total capital expenditure, respectively.

In 2020, the company plans to drill 227 exploration wells and collect approximately 27 thousand square kilometers 3D seismic data.

Ten new project to come on stream in 2020

In 2020, ten new projects are expected to come on stream, namely Penglai 19-3 oil field block 4 adjustment/Penglai19-9 oil field phase II, Qinhuangdao 33-1 South oil field phase I, Bozhong 19-6 gas field pilot area development project, Luda 16-3/21-2 joint development project, Nanbao 35-2 oil filed S1 area, Jinzhou 25-1 oil field 6/11 area, Liuhua 29-1 gas field development project and Liuhua 16-2 oil field/20-2 oil field joint development project in offshore China, Liza oil field phase 1 in Guyana and Buzzard oil field phase II in the UK.

Among which, Liza oil field phase 1 in Guyana has already come on stream ahead of schedule.

Xu Keqiang, CEO and the President of the company, said, “In 2020, the company will steadily increase its oil and gas reserves and production, pursue profitable reserves and production, lay a solid foundation for high-quality development through technology innovations and management enhancement, and create excellent returns for our shareholders.”

Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 12:33 4034

J/V som jeg ikke kom på i går, når jeg påpekte at John
ville konsentrere seg om, Generelt [ Joint Ventures ]

Sapura

OMV produces first gas from Larak field off Malaysia

Malaysia’s SapuraOMV Upstream has produced first gas from the Larak
gas field offshore Malaysia following the start-up at the end of December.
SapuraOMV said on Monday that the first gas from Larak field, located in the SK408 production sharing contract (PSC), was delivered within budget.

The SK408 gas fields are part of discoveries made by SapuraOMV in a drilling campaign in 2014. The fields are tied back into an existing processing facility and gas is transported through existing pipelines for onward gas processing at Petronas LNG complex in Bintulu.

SapuraOMV’s partners under SK408 PSC are Sarawak Shell Berhad and Petronas Carigali with 30 percent stakes each.

According to the company, the development of SK408 aims to commercialize gas reserves from the Gorek, Larak and Bakong fields, which will help meet the growing gas demand in Asia.

Johann Pleininger, executive board member responsible for upstream and deputy chairman of OMV, added: “This production start is a positive signal and demonstrates OMV’s commitment to the Asia-Pacific hub. It shows once more the strengthening of the gas focus in our production portfolio.”

The SK408 development is SapuraOMV’s second major upstream gas development project in East Malaysia, following the successful development and commencement of production from the SK310 B15 gas field.

Following the full ramp-up of the first phase of SK408, comprising the Gorek, Larak, and Bakong fields, SapuraOMV’s production is expected to increase to more than 30 kboepd, with the majority being gas. The company’s ambition is to reach a production of 100 kboepd by exploration and M&A within the next six to seven years.

To remind, SapuraOMV took a final investment decision (FID) to develop the three fields as Phase 1 of the SK408 PSC in April 2018. The FID followed the field development plan approval from Petronas and concurrently, the signing of the key terms to the gas sales agreement for Phase 1 of the SK408 gas field development.

It is also worth noting that SapuraOMV and Shell’s Malaysian subsidiary reached agreements with Petronas in September 2019 for the sale of gas which would be produced from the SK408 development.

danmark1
14.01.2020 kl 12:36 4025

Det er ikke tilfældigt, at JF købte for 30 mio. kr. aktier til kurs 27 for ikke længe siden.
Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 12:42 4016

GODE NYHETER, for Norge og oljeprisen -:)) Et innlegg fra Forum i Uniten

Next 10 months of sub $60 oil is going to crash US shale companies AND US shale production:
we're treading into politics, but i think you OVER-estimate trump's feelings about crude regarding the timing for election- and are UNDER-estimating his practical and pragmatic business sense balancing keeping our strong economy strong with MORE STABLE crude ranging's and less volatility. To be sure, i just don't see him sitting back watching shale end up not delivering/crashing. There are PLENTY of folks around him right now who are in his ear not to go too far against the patch. AND, i'm EVEN MORE SURE that the pentagon, NSA, CIA are schooling him about our energy and geopolitical strategies and such. Oil is about national security- yet msm RARELY includes that in commentary.--------Just listening to msm, they believe trump will crash shale/patch the way you infer. Independent thinking may have you seeing it differently as i do.---------I'm not trying to be impertinent or uppity- just frank frank....brutally honest........i find trump to be a fairly smart fella with his baser instincts, thus far........
Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 12:47 4015

danmark -

[ Om ikke lenge, når første barnebarn bli litt større blir det Køpenhavnsbåten til DFDS, og Tivoli + FLY til Billunn, innlosjere oss på hotellet som ligger PÅ Legoland, og kun en heis ned til det hele.]

Selvfølgelig, Røde pølser, og all annen mat, som er MYE bedre enn Norsk,
og på toppen, Billig. + En liten en, nå og da -:))

Nettopp

Next 10 months of sub $60 oil is going to crash US shale companies AND US shale production:

we're treading into politics, but i think you OVER-estimate trump's feelings about crude regarding the timing for election- and are UNDER-estimating his practical and pragmatic business sense balancing keeping our strong economy strong with MORE STABLE crude ranging's and less volatility. To be sure, i just don't see him sitting back watching shale end up not delivering/crashing. There are PLENTY of folks around him right now who are in his ear not to go too far against the patch. AND, i'm EVEN MORE SURE that the pentagon, NSA, CIA are schooling him about our energy and geopolitical strategies and such. Oil is about national security- yet msm RARELY includes that in commentary.--------Just listening to msm, they believe trump will crash shale/patch the way you infer. Independent thinking may have you seeing it differently as i do.---------I'm not trying to be impertinent or uppity- just frank frank....brutally honest........i find trump to be a fairly smart fella with his baser instincts, thus far........
Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 12:48 4031

Han har kjøp mye mer i det siste..... BILLIG
Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 12:53 4008

Et selskap notert på Børs, KAN IKKE bare KVITTE SEG MED AKSJER

Gezz

Alle her vil helt sikkert avvente BYTTEFORHOLD og konvertingskurs, enn å selge
NODL nå, for en rotten pps, for å kjøpe NOL på OSE, Gråmarkede ( OTC ).
Høl i hue spør du meg

MEN

Å kjøpe for Nye Penger, er nok lurt å kjøpe NOL på dagens kurs, OTC

De store investorene, som Pensjons fond, Oljefondet, Folketrygfondet [ er Inland
Norge og ikke å forveksle med Oljefondet. Link https://www.folketrygdfondet.no/
pluss, ikke minst, US Fonds

MEN

Når ( ikke dersom IMO, Northern Ocean NOL blir notert i Uniten, vil kursen være
være høy nok, si, $ 10 til 20 PPS. De fleste fond i Uniten har i sine vedtekter
ikke å investere i selskaper som er under, Ovennevnte ]

Her gjelder det å se fremover mange år med tålmodighet......
Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 13:39 3986

Sorry, du har rett. Blingsla på Brønndypde fra sea bed, og Vanndybde.....800m – Max: 1500m

Sea bed : 8500 m
Nugatti
14.01.2020 kl 14:27 3934

Hvem er det som holder kursen nede? Fond som selger seg ned?
habbiten
14.01.2020 kl 14:40 3913

Problemet er vel heller at det er ingen som kjøper, daglig omsetning er lavere enn kjøpsprisen på en ettroms leilighet.
danmark1
14.01.2020 kl 15:30 3869

Mærsk Voyager skal bore på 3600 meter ud for Angola.
Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 16:28 3802

Holder meg til denne Tråden, og fint om alle her gjør det samme, så er vi alle oppdatert, PÅ EN TRÅD

Trade deal:

China to make huge purchases of US goods, to include manufactured goods, energy, agriculture, services

The target for manufactured goods purchases will be the largest, worth around US$75 billion. China will
also promise to buy US$50 billion worth of energy, US$40 billion in agriculture and US$35 billion in
US$40 billion in services, the three people said.

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3045937/trade-war-deal-details-phase-one-revealed-china-make-huge

trek
14.01.2020 kl 16:34 3790

Fint om du kunne holde deg til mer relevante innlegg også. Mye støy i dine innlegg
Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 17:30 3736

trek -

Kverulant ?

ALLE markeder er prisgitt alt som skjer i verden, slik som dette, selv om litt på siden; etter din smak.
Du kan jo bare sette meg på Ignore.....

Russia & China are buying up the world's natural resources (oil, gold, silver, copper, nickel)
while America supports failed banks by rigging the game to allow them to steal from the
American people. I wonder who the future belongs to?

Highheat‏ @2020Upstream 3h3 hours ago

Russia & China are buying up the world's natural resources (oil, gold, silver, copper,
nickel) while America supports failed banks by rigging the game to allow them to
steal from the American people. I wonder who the future belongs to?

Gold & silver bombed overnight (again) & $Oil driven from $70 Brent down to
below $64. Our forward thinking, HFT price manipulating
Fed/Treasury/@BIS_org use cheap oil as stimulus to save a dying economy.
Only one problem & that is that $63 Brent destroys the $Oil industry.

Notice how they are hitting gold right out of the starting gate again tonight.
This is normal behavior for Fed/Treasury/BIS along with short selling a massive
number of paper gold & silver contracts in their desperate attempt to hold down
the price of the world's only real money.

Dan Oliver says the $Money has already been printed to take $Gold to $10,000.

Sa Nøff,

Pensjonert skipsmegler, 40 + år......
Flipper
14.01.2020 kl 17:49 3692

Is Chevron's $11B Write-Down an Oilpatch Warning?

In December 2019, American oil major Chevron announced a major write-down of some $11 billion in the value of its assets, including its gas holdings in the Appalachia region, a deep-water Gulf of Mexico project and its proposed Kitimat LNG export project in British Columbia. In fact, Chevron’s Appalachian shale projects contributed to more than half of a massive impairment charge that the company reported for the last quarter.

This write-down is in response to Chevron’s own long-term forecast for oil and gas prices, which predicted much lower energy prices than previously. In Relevant igjen

December Chevron Chief Executive Mike Wirth in an interview with the Wall Street Journal said: “We have to make the tough choices to high-grade our portfolio and invest in the highest-return projects in the world we see ahead of us; and that’s a different world than the one that lies behind us.”

Decision makers at Chevron have realized the company is facing a market surplus in both oil and gas worldwide, which is impacting profit margins. As a result of such factors, it is becoming increasingly difficult to justify investment in large gas fracking projects, especially with the prospect of slowing demand. Is it time to change the industry’s exploration strategy to more profitable targets?

It is likely that this California-based oil major will not be alone amongst oil companies announcing that their holdings in terms of market value are likely to be worth significantly less than previously estimated. This is because of current market conditions that are resulting in many American fracking projects failing to break even, and fluctuating public/investor concerns about the long-term future of the industry.

The Appalachia problem

A recent study by Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA) found that for many operators, investing in Appalachia fracking operations has resulted in losing money. In its recent study published in November 2019, Negative Cash Flows Highlight Struggles of Appalachian Fracked Gas Producers,[i] the results found that at least seven of the largest frackers in the region had burned through half a billion dollars in the third quarter of 2019. The writers of the report found that, “Despite booming gas output, Appalachian oil and gas companies consistently failed to produce positive cash flow over the past five quarters.”

The IEEFA study discovered that of the seven companies examined, five enterprises were losing money, including Antero Resources, Chesapeake Energy, EQT, Range Resources, and Southwestern Energy. However, only Cabot Oil & Gas and Gulfport Energy were making a profit in the third quarter.

In fact, Chevron’s decision to sell its Appalachian holdings is not new; other oil companies have grown disappointed with fracking prospects in the region. For example, Reliance Industries Ltd. purchased Pennsylvania Marcellus (PM) assets in 2010, but sold its PM holdings in 2017, at a loss for a third of the original price it had paid.

Also, Texas-based Noble Energy Inc., made a $3.4-billion joint venture investment with CNX Resources in 2011, but six years later, it sold its stake in the venture for more profitable opportunities elsewhere.

Difficult times
Chevron is not the only oil business responding to difficult times. Oil contractor Schlumberger, together with oil majors BP and Repsol have made similar announcements about asset write-downs recently. With Schlumberger it made a write down of some $12.7 billion in October 2019, as a result of reduced fracking activity throughout the US. BP made a write-down of $2.6 billion in assets, whilst Spain’s Repsol took a $5-billion impairment. Repsol also said that it would try to transform its business, aiming to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050.

Because of current difficult market conditions it seems unlikely that oil companies will see the hefty profit margins of the past in the near term. This is especially so with the impact of improved energy efficiency, growth of the renewables sector and the growing electrification of transportation.

Perhaps it is not surprising that because of the current difficult prospects the industry is facing, that the recent Aramco IPO was rushed and limited to local investors. Since, if Aramco had been listed on the world stock markets earlier in the year as originally promised, it is likely that international investor interest in Aramco would have proved very disappointing for the Saudi government.

One thing is clear--the American fracking business is facing interesting and challenging times.
Slettet bruker
14.01.2020 kl 17:57 3678

Kunne ikke vert mer enig
habbiten
14.01.2020 kl 18:05 3659

Helt enig jeg også, er det mulig å få stoppet flippers spamming?
Nugatti
15.01.2020 kl 10:39 3445

Siste kontrakter på UDW og HE til Transocean :

New Contracts

Leiv Eiriksson ConocoPhillips Norway 125 $ 235,000 $ 29,375,000 Nov. 2019
Discoverer Inspiration Talos USGOM 120 $ 210,000 $ 25,200,000 Dec. 2019
Deepwater Asgard Beacon USGOM 200 $ 220,000 $ 44,000,000 Dec. 2019
Development Driller III Undisclosed Trinidad 365 $ 250,000 $ 91,250,000 Dec. 2019
Dhirubhai Deepwater KG2 Woodside Myanmar 180 $ 250,000 $ 45,000,000 Jan. 2020

Ratene er på vei opp. Men NODL går under radaren..

“Customer demand for the highest specification ultra-deepwater floaters now equals or exceeds the number of marketable rigs currently available in many areas,” said Transocean President and Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Thigpen. “As a result, new contracts more consistently reflect materially increased dayrates, which will generate significantly improved cash flow.”
danmark1
15.01.2020 kl 11:05 3418

Dette er også interessant for SDRL. som løber parløb med NODL.
Nugatti
15.01.2020 kl 11:10 3416

NODL bør klare å få rater på 250.000 til 300.000 mot 2021 , på sine 7.gen. drillships.

Et drillship koster ca 130.000-140.000 usd om dagen i opex, pluss utgifter til renter/avdrag på lån.

Dette er penger på gaten! Fint å fått lastet på 19-tallet :)
Flipper
15.01.2020 kl 11:25 3392

Well and good,

But, Angola needs MORE than 4 drillers. all told.

Men du er godt oppdatert Danske.

Vi nordmenn elsker å ta Køben båten, røde pølser
og, '' en liten en '', sammen med det gode ølet dere
har, og BILLIG
Flipper
15.01.2020 kl 11:27 3391

Nugatti ( tenkt å kjøpe en Matserati, når NODL / NOL går over all forventning )

Takk for oversikten APPRECIATED
Flipper
15.01.2020 kl 13:25 3355

flippers spamming ?

Ingen spanning, men korekt info.

Noter at jeg gjorde * - * og mellomrom, for nytt avsnitt FØR

jeg ytret min teori vedr. BB og J/V SONADRILL

Det er IKKE spamming ( dersom du kan engelsk da )
Tm3P
16.01.2020 kl 10:02 3138

La oss si de får 300 000 i rate med 150 000 i opex.
Tar en emisjon på 100mill for klargjøring av rigger og 400mill i lån med 7% rente.

Nettoinntekter vil være 300000-150000x2x365= $109,5m i året
Renteutgifter vil være 400*0,07= $28m i året
Hvis vi sier de betaler ned lånet over 10 år så blir dette $40m per år.

Da vil det bli $41,5m tilgjengelig for å betale ut utbytte(mer vil det bli etterhvert som lånet betales ned og rentekostnadene blir lavere). Hvis man bruker en P/E på 10 så skal selskapet verdsettes til $415,5m Trekker man ut emisjonen på $100m så blir "vår" del verdsatt til $315m.

Dette er altså en opsjon som ikke i det hele tatt er priset inn i dagens aksjekurs i Nodl.
Nugatti
16.01.2020 kl 11:47 3077

Og dette er bare drillshipdelen i NODL?

Markedet skjønner det ikke .. ko ko:D
Tm3P
16.01.2020 kl 11:56 3063

Ja.

Eierskapet i semiriggene ble i emisjonen verdsatt til like mye som Nodl handles til idag. Så drillship delen får man helt gratis hvis man kjøper aksjer i Nodl idag.
Nugatti
16.01.2020 kl 14:26 2984

Hva mener dere om Shelf Drilling vs NODL/ NOL ?

Hvem er billigst / størst potensiale?
Flipper
16.01.2020 kl 16:00 2931

Oversatt fra Portugisisk

SONANGOL'S SECOND RIG IS ALREADY ON THE WAY TO ANGOLA

The skip will call on NAMIBIA for various supplies, then going to Angola.

SONANGOL QUENGUELA is en route to the Republic of Namibia where it will dock at the port of Walvis Bay to load Drill Pipes and various other Drilling equipment before sailing towards Angola, where it will carry out several Drilling projects. Sailing at a speed of 7.9 knots and scheduled to arrive on January 21 at 12:00.

The Quenguela, a 238m long vessel, has the capacity to operate in deep, ultra-deep and pre-salt waters, and will be available to carry out work at national and international level and will guarantee, in a first phase, employment at around 1,200 workers, between nationals and foreigners.

Remember that the Ship was released after being detained at 9 pm on October 15, 2019 in Malaysia. The drilling vessel did not have the necessary authorizations to navigate the waters of that Asian country. There were 43 crew members on board, from several different states at the time of detention.

The construction project for these ships was designed to comply with a strategy of the oil exploration program, which should guarantee new discoveries and the consolidation of reserves for the future, taking into account, fundamentally, the satisfaction of the country's needs. The materialization of these projects is reflected in the achievement of another milestone in the context of the relaunch of the Angolan oil industry towards the increase of production and national reserves. These ships will allow to overcome the challenges of the new frontiers of exploration and production, Sonangol increases the range of integrated services of the primary chain, reducing the dependence on external availability in the fulfillment of the exploration work programs ", as Carlos Saturnino, then Sonagol's PCA.

Quenguela is the second Drill Ship to arrive in the country in the group of 4 foreseen in the set of equipment to be operated by SONADRILL, the Joint-Venture created by Sonangol and Seadrill to do Drilling works in the national and international deep waters.
Flipper
16.01.2020 kl 16:25 2895

Shelf Drilling danser på et to egget sverd. for evt. BK

Hold deg unna.

NODL vis NOL, er, etter min mening. umulig å si på nåværende
tidspunkt. Alt vil avhenge av en haug av faktorer, Først og fremst Bytte-
forholdet, NODL aksjer i bytte for NOL aksjer, og hvordan dette
'' FORDELES KAN ''

Krivak
17.01.2020 kl 09:48 2674

Det skal bli spennende å se hvem i analytikerstanden som først tør å fremheve NODL/NOL som et miljøvennlig selskap innen drillsektoren. I tillegg blir det interessant å se hvilke oljeselskap som først er tydelige på at de skal ha de mest miljøvennlige drillene. Dette kommer til å skje, og da vil NODL «ta av».
danmark1
17.01.2020 kl 10:04 2668

Det er utroligt, at man kan købe omkring 20 kr. stadig, når Pareto har 64 som kursmål. Måske kommer der mere interesse, efterhånden som rig aktier stiger.
Slettet bruker
17.01.2020 kl 10:34 2643

Det er jo null omsetning på aksjen da. Selskapet har tross alt nettopp begynt å få inntekter og snart forsvinner de inntektene inn i et nytt selvstendig selskap, så omsetningen kommer til å holde seg minimal frem til det blir kontrakter på skipene.
Flipper
17.01.2020 kl 12:16 2583

VELDIG BRA - Nugatti

Helt enig.......

Ikke lenge til vi ser en 2 Bagger + mer.

Så får alle, når tilbud vedr. NOLD bytteforhold, NOL kommer,
vudere hva de ønsker, når tilbudet FORELIGGER.

Ønsker selv, sansynligvis, å sitte i begge selskaper .....
Flipper
17.01.2020 kl 12:47 2544

Kvirak

Du mener vel, NOL, det er semi riggene som skal inn i NOL, fra NODL,
er sluttet i Norsjøen, hvorav det er

West Mira som er miljøvennlig

‘West Mira’ to become world’s first hybrid offshore rig
Germany’s Siemens will supply a battery-based energy storage solution to the West Mira semi-submersible and turn it into the world’s first hybrid offshore drilling rig.
Krivak
17.01.2020 kl 13:05 2544

NODL eier som du vet 70% av NOL. Så ja, NODL vil ta av. NOL tror jeg det vil være svært liten omsetning i frem til notering på Oslo børs.
Nugatti
17.01.2020 kl 13:24 2532

Usikkerhet om endelig bytteforhold, drillshipdelen og kontrakter der, holder kursen nede. Alt dette vil ordne seg. Når markedet oppdager det blir det ekstra tjukt med sjokoladepålegg på skiva. :)