Tomra - presenterer flere produktnyheter i Berlin 5. - 7.februar

Kommentatoren
TOM 06.02.2020 kl 11:30 494

Mer suksess i siktet for Tomras verdensledende sorteringsteknologi! Stedet er Berlin, anledningen er Fruit Logistica, verdens ledende messe i sitt slag. Her er første del av pressemeldingen.

06 Feb 2020

TOMRA FOOD SHOWCASES NEW AND INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AT THE WORLD’S LEADING FRESH PRODUCE EVENT

TOMRA’s three food sorting and grading brands exhibit industry-leading solutions at Fruit Logistica Berlin.

TOMRA Food, Compac, and BBC Technologies have all exhibited new technologies on TOMRA Food’s stand at Fruit Logistica Berlin this week (Berlin Messe, 5-7 February). The world’s leading fresh produce industry event, known for spotlighting new solutions and concepts, attracts close to 80,000 visitors from more than 120 countries.

TOMRA Food – the leading manufacturer of sensor-based sorting solutions for the food industry – showed publicly for the first time the upgraded TOMRA 5B sorting machine. Suitable for potatoes, fruit, and fresh-cut produce, the TOMRA 5B introduces new features which give unprecedented precision of control, enhancing yield and profitability.

Compac – the leading provider of post-harvest solutions to the fresh produce industry – unveiled its next-generation sorting platform. Building on Compac’s market leading Multi Lane Sorter, the new platform introduces a range of unique features for enhanced hygiene and food trust, gentle handling, safety and performance. Compac also showed its recently-introduced UltraView inspection module, which significantly improves detection of difficult defects located in the stem bowl and tip areas of the fruit. UltraView takes the power of the Spectrim platform to the next level. It improves pack accuracy and takes another step in the direction of a fully automated pack line.

BBC Technologies – the global leader in complete turnkey solutions for sorting, optimizing, and packing small fruit – introduced the new CURO8 fill-by-weight system, designed for cherries, blueberries and small tomatoes. BBC Technologies also exhibited its recently-introduced LUCAi™ artificial intelligence software for grading blueberries.

https://food.tomra.com/blog/customer-testimonial-bs-cocinados-spain
Redigert 06.02.2020 kl 11:36 Du må logge inn for å svare