Seadrill bak fasaden

Paradise_lost
SDRL 18.02.2020 kl 14:18 37392

Åpner en ny tråd som er låst.
Har troen på å få til en god og seriøs diskusjon inne her, uten svada som en har sett for mye av på andre tråder.
Sånn som dette blir superdigg og en hausing ut av en annen verden :P

Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 09:27 Du må logge inn for å svare
Paradise_lost
21.12.2020 kl 10:17 7046

Seadrill Update and Reduction in Ownership Interest in Four Container Leases
https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/sfl-seadrill-update-and-reduction-in-ownership-interest-in-four-container-leases/
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 05:06 Du må logge inn for å svare
Paradise_lost
23.12.2020 kl 09:05 6890

ExxonMobil plans in January to start a two-well drilling campaign in Brazil targeting pre-salt deposits using the Seadrill drillship West Saturn.
https://www.thestkittsnevisobserver.com/exxonmobil-to-concentrate-future-growth-in-brazil-and-guyana/
Paradise_lost
19.01.2021 kl 15:08 6687

Equinor tildeles 17 nye utvinningstillatelser på norsk sokkel

Blir fryktelig overasket om Seadrill ikke skulle få noen av disse brønnene. Nå begynner det å tilspisse seg i markedet også med tanke på ledig kapasitet eller tar jeg feil?
Paradise_lost
05.03.2021 kl 13:10 6442

ExxonMobil has declared the one-well option on its current contract for Seadrill ultra-deepwater drillship West Saturn off Brazil. The rig will now continue exploration drilling for the operator until November 2021.
Kantarell
05.03.2021 kl 13:37 6400

Meget bra, forventer flere gode nyheter fremover.
Paradise_lost
10.03.2021 kl 08:21 6191

Seadrill New Finance Limited Announces Extension of Forbearance Agreement
Hamilton, Bermuda, 9 March, 2021 – Seadrill Limited (“Seadrill” or the “Company”) (OSE:SDRL, OTCQX:SDRLF) announces that Seadrill New Finance Limited (the “Issuer”), a subsidiary of the Company, has agreed to extend the existing forbearance agreement announced on 11 February 2021, and extended on 23 February 2021, with respect to the 12.0% senior secured notes due 2025 (the “Notes”) with certain holders of the Notes (the “Note Holders”).

Pursuant to the forbearance agreement, as extended, the consenting Note Holders have agreed not to exercise any enforcement rights with respect to the Issuer and any subsidiary of the Issuer which is an obligor under the Notes to, or otherwise take actions in respect of, certain events of default that may arise under the Notes as a result of, amongst other things, the Issuer not making the semi-annual 4% cash interest payment due to the senior secured noteholders on 15 January 2021 in respect of their Notes and the filing of Chapter 11 cases in the Southern District of Texas by the Company and certain of its consolidated subsidiaries (excluding the Issuer and its consolidated subsidiaries) until and including the earlier of 24 March 2021 and any termination of the forbearance agreement.

The purpose of the forbearance agreement is to allow the Issuer and its stakeholders more time to negotiate on the heads of terms of a comprehensive restructuring of its balance sheet. Such a restructuring may involve the use of a court-supervised process.

FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS

This news release includes forward looking statements. Such statements are generally not historical in nature, and specifically include statements about the Company's plans, strategies, business prospects, changes and trends in its business, the markets in which it operates and its restructuring efforts. These statements are made based upon management's current plans, expectations, assumptions and beliefs concerning future events impacting the Company and therefore involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this news release. Consequently, no forward-looking statement can be guaranteed. When considering these forward-looking statements, you should keep in mind the risks described from time to time in the Company's regulatory filings and periodical reporting. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. New factors emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for the Company to predict all of these factors. Further, the Company cannot assess the impact of each such factor on its business or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to be materially different from those contained in any forward looking statement.

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Paradise_lost
11.03.2021 kl 08:09 6029

Seadrill-selskap får smekk fra Petroleumstilsynet etter «alvorlige brudd på regelverket»
På bakgrunn av dette har tilsynet nå gitt Seadrill Europe Management to pålegg. Det første pålegget er rettet konkret mot sikkerhetssituasjonen på West Mira, mens det andre pålegget omfatter forhold på alle Seadrills innretninger på norsk sokkel, heter det videre.

I tillegg til pålegg er det blitt vedtatt tvangsmulkt til selskapet, som skal sørge for at det første pålegget etterleves.
En tvangsmulkt på 50.000 kroner per dag blir varslet, dersom Seadrill Management Europe ikke får rettet opp i det første pålegget innen fredag denne uken.
Paradise_lost
11.03.2021 kl 08:10 6025

Kjemper for å holde John Fredriksens riggimperium samlet
John Fredriksens menn gjør det de kan for å holde riggselskapet Seadrill samlet når det nå går gjennom en ny, «brutal» restrukturering.
https://www.dn.no/rigg/john-fredriksen/seadrill/glen-ole-rodland/kjemper-for-a-holde-john-fredriksens-riggimperium-samlet/2-1-977001

Noen som har mer info her?
Paradise_lost
20.04.2021 kl 08:17 5783

SDRL - Seadrill New Finance Limited Announces Replacement of Forbearance Agreement
Hamilton, Bermuda, 19 April, 2021 – Seadrill Limited (“Seadrill” or the “Company”) (OSE:SDRL, OTCQX:SDRLF) announces that Seadrill New Finance Limited (the “Issuer”), a subsidiary of the Company, has agreed to replace the existing forbearance agreement announced on 11 February 2021, and extended on 23 February 2021, 9 March 2021 and 23 March 2021 with a new forbearance agreement, with respect to the 12.0% senior secured notes due 2025 (the “Notes”) with certain holders of the Notes (the “Note Holders”).
https://www.seadrill.com/investors/news/detail/?id=C77B7FC309C4E8A3
Paradise_lost
21.04.2021 kl 12:43 5630

Oslo (TDN Direkt): Seadrill Limited opplyser at datterselskapet Seadrill New Finance Limited har avtalt å erstatte den eksisterende forbearance-avtalen med en ny forbearanceavtale, knyttet til et sikret obligasjonslån med forfall 2025 for visse obligasjonseiere.

Det fremgår av en melding mandag kveld
Paradise_lost
21.04.2021 kl 12:43 5628

Oslo (TDN Direkt): Charles Schwab Investment Management flagger en eierandel under 5 prosent i Seadrill og har nå 0,8 prosent av utestående aksjer i selskapet.

Det fremgår av en melding tirsdag.
Paradise_lost
21.04.2021 kl 12:45 5621

Upstream melder:
Shell plans offshore Brazil drilling in H2 2021, hires Seadrill West Tellus rig
Shell plans to carry out a drilling campaign offshore Brazil in the second half of 2021, Shell Brasil President Andre Araujo said April 16.

https://www.upstreamonline.com/exploration/shell-takes-seadrill-rig-for-fresh-drilling-campaign-offshore-brazil/2-1-997901

https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/market-insights/latest-news/natural-gas/041621-shell-plans-offshore-brazil-drilling-in-h2-2021-hires-seadrill-west-tellus-rig
Redigert 21.04.2021 kl 12:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
GOV
21.04.2021 kl 14:30 5564

..vet ikke om Petrobas fortsatt stenger Seadrill ute i Brasil, Paradise_lost... - men denne meldingen tyder på Seadrill er 'inne i varmen' hos Shell....👍?
Redigert 21.04.2021 kl 14:31 Du må logge inn for å svare
GOV
03.05.2021 kl 14:20 5287

Nei, naturlig nok - her var teknisk analyse av et spesifikt selskap/riggaksje. Men Seadrill er nevnt her :
https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/industri/2021/05/02/7665388/dovre-forvalter-stig-myrseth-lys-i-enden-av-en-lang-tunnel

Opprydningen legger også basisen for hvorfor riggsektoren igjen er blitt spennende. Prosessen knyttet til tilbudssidejustering og gjeldsreduksjon, som tidligere ville tatt mange år, ble isteden til en hurtigslankekur.

Eksempelvis Noble, Valaris og Diamond Offshore er alle gjennom eller nærme ferdigstillelse av gjeldssaneringer, der mengden er kuttet til et minimumsnivå og hvor tidligere kreditorer overtar som hovedeiere. Seadrill er nok heller ikke langt bak i løypa.
GOV
04.05.2021 kl 08:33 5188

Ifølge nettstedet ReOrg hadde Seadrill frist til 14. mai med å utarbeide en detaljert Chapter 11-restruktureringsplan. Mye av denne informasjonen ble imidlertid gitt for en måned siden. Selskapets mål er fortsatt å være ute av Chapter 11 i slutten av september.

Vi har en løpende dialog med långiverne med utgangspunkt i forslaget selskapet presenterte ved inngangen til påsken, sier Seadrills styreleder Glen Ole Rødland.
Paradise_lost
06.05.2021 kl 08:45 5012

Aktiviteten i riggmarkedet øker kraftig, i Februar ble det tegnet 15 kontrakter, og i Januar ble det tegnet 25 kontrakter men 12 års lengde tilsammen. ConocoPhillips trenger en halvt nedsenkbar «harsh environment»-rigg til boring av fire faste brønner, pluss opsjoner på ytterligere fem, på norsk sokkel. Ellers så trenger OMV Norge en lik rig for boring av en brønn med opsjon på en til.
Det er også stort behov for halvt nedsenkbare borerigger på britisk sokkel med oppstart i 2021 og 2022. Blant annet skal det gjennomføres flere pluggekampanjer.

Ifølge analyseselskapet Esgian er Hibiscus Petroleum, Ithaca Energy, Serica Energy, Siccar Point, Decipher Energy, Dana Petroleum og Total blant selskapene som trenger rigger.

Legger med en kommentar fra President og CEO Robert W. Eifler, Noble Corp: “We are optimistic about the market outlook and see a pipeline of interesting tender opportunities developing along with improving day rates, especially in the floater market.”

05/05/2021
Paradise_lost
07.05.2021 kl 08:49 4918

Talos has signed a contract with the Seadrill West Neptune to drill the Tornado Attic well to build on the water flood project in the Tornado field. 
https://riglynx.com/talos-contracts-west-neptune-for-tornado-attic-in-gom
Paradise_lost
11.05.2021 kl 13:58 4564

Ny avtale signert dette av Seadrill Partners men etter mine beregninger er dette en dagrate på ca $233,000 mulig jeg må spisse blyanten. Om det stemmer må jo det være en bra kontrakt. West Neptune gikk på $202,000 fram til mars i år.
https://www.oedigital.com/news/487525-seadrill-partners-bags-four-well-drilling-deal-for-rig-in-malaysia
Redigert 12.05.2021 kl 07:59 Du må logge inn for å svare
Paradise_lost
20.05.2021 kl 08:21 4339

Seadrill Limited (SDRL) – First Quarter 2021 Update
Hamilton, Bermuda, May 20, 2021 - Seadrill Limited (“Seadrill” or "the Company") (OSE:SDRL, OTCPK:SDRLF), a world leader in offshore drilling, provides an update for the first quarter of 2021.

We continue to sign high-quality and high-value contracts, reflecting depth of customer relationships. The quarter update includes:

West Tellus – contract for two wells and additional intervention work plus two optional wells with Shell Brazil in direct continuation to the Petrobras contract, backlog contribution of $23m.
West Hercules – options were exercised by Equinor in Norway, backlog contribution of $34m.
Post quarter end updates include backlog additions of $374m:

West Saturn – four-year firm contract, with four one year options, with Equinor Brasil Energia. The contract is expected to commence in April 2022, backlog contribution of $354m.
West Neptune – contract signed with Talos, for one well firm with one well option which commenced in May 2021, and a further contract was signed with Kosmos for one well firm commencing in direct continuation of the Talos contract.
West Tellus – Petrobras has provided notice that the rig will conclude operations in September 2021 earlier than was originally expected in December 2021. The rig is anticipated to work in direct continuation with Shell Brazil.
Total backlog of $2.1bn as of 20 May 2021, which is one of the highest across our peers. Seadrill is contracted to work across all major oil and gas basins in the world: 13 rigs in operation globally, including in the Arabian Gulf, the Americas, and Norway. This lays the foundation for Seadrill to continue in a strong position as the market recovers this year and beyond.

Seadrill’s financial restructuring continues to make good progress through productive discussions with all parties involved. It is likely that the comprehensive restructuring plan will require a substantial impairment and losses for current shareholders. As a result, the Company currently expects that shareholders are likely to receive minimal recovery for their existing shares.

The fleet status report can be viewed at: https://www.seadrill.com/fleet/

-ENDS-

https://www.seadrill.com/investors/news/detail/?id=BB90644A3737C9CF
GOV
20.05.2021 kl 13:32 4260

En økning av ordrereserven med 3,1 mrd. NOK i Q1 ( 17,5 mrd. NOK i total ordrereserve pr. Q1 ). Skulle tro at dette har positiv betydning for den pågående restruktureringsprosessen - og for aksjekursen ...?
Paradise_lost
26.05.2021 kl 14:49 4011

Skulle tro det, og nå som Seadrill Partners er ute av Chapter 11 burde vel det også hjelpe litt på kursen. Har på følelsen at det kommer flere kontrakter i mai jeg.
Paradise_lost
27.05.2021 kl 08:16 3908

Seadrill Limited (SDRL) – Appointment of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
Hamilton, Bermuda | May 27, 2021 – Seadrill Limited (“Seadrill” or the "Company") (OSE:SDRL, OTCPK:SDRLF), is pleased to announce the appointment of Grant Creed as Chief Financial Officer and Leif Nelson as Chief Operating Officer, both effective immediately. Grant is an experienced senior finance executive who joined Seadrill in 2013 and, prior to his appointment as Chief Financial Officer, was Chief Restructuring Officer leading Seadrill’s capital restructuring. During his time at Seadrill, Grant has held various positions including VP Mergers & Acquisitions and VP Corporate and Commercial Finance. Prior to joining Seadrill, Grant held M&A Transaction Services and Audit positions at Deloitte and is a chartered accountant.

Reid Warriner, Chief Operating Officer, has taken the decision to step down and will support the company in delivering a smooth handover of activities in the coming months. Leif Nelson, Seadrill’s current Chief Technology Officer will now also serve as the Chief Operating Officer. Having previously been Chief Operating Officer of Seadrill for a number of years, Leif will ensure a smooth continuation of safe and efficient operations.

Stuart Jackson, CEO of Seadrill, said: “Grant has a breadth of experience and extensive expertise in capital market transactions, mergers and acquisitions and driving efficiencies that will be key for the future of Seadrill. His appointment positions the company strategically for the future as we prepare to take the next steps in our financial restructuring, which will see Seadrill solidify its position as a leading provider of offshore drilling services.

“I would like to thank Reid for his service and wish him every success for the future as I welcome Leif back into the role of Chief Operating Officer. The breadth and depth of Leif’s experience in our industry, coupled with a proven track record of delivering safe and efficient operations for our customers will be key to our future success.”
Paradise_lost
27.05.2021 kl 08:18 3896

Dette må jo være gode nyheter for selskapet, kanskje de kan klare å få skuta på rett kjøl igjen?

Seadrill har nå ansatt Grant Creed som ny finansdirektør og Leif Nelson som ny driftsdirektør, opplyses det i en børsmelding.

Begge de to starter i jobben umiddelbart.

Grant har jobbet i Seadrill siden 2013, og har i løpet av disse årene hatt en rekke stillinger som blant annet Chief Restructuring Officer og VP Mergers & Acquisitions.

Nelson, som i dag er Seadrills teknologidirektør, vil fra nå også fungere som driftsdirektør, en stilling han tidligere har hatt i en årrekke.

Ny i styret

Seadrill melder også samtidig at Svein Harald Øygard er utnevnt som nytt styremedlem i selskapet. Han har erfaring fra blant annet McKinsey, Finansdepartementet, og var også i en periode også midlertidig sentralbanksjef på Island.
Paradise_lost
06.06.2021 kl 20:31 3692

According to Esgian, an Oslo based company that provides analytical tools for the energy industry, noted that LLOG has secured the ultra-deepwater drillship West Neptune for an 18-month drilling campaign in the US Gulf of Mexico. The contract is believed to begin in Q4 2021 and includes the drilling of 6 wells and includes three 1-well options thereafter.

https://www.esgian.com/articles/west-neptune-clinch-18-month-contract-in-the-us-gulf-of-mexico/1902

https://riglynx.com/seadrill-lands-18-month-contract-for-the-west-neptune-in-the-gom
GOV
09.06.2021 kl 07:41 3400

DN i går kveld:
Nå vil bankene at Seadrill skal vurdere rigg-bud fra konkurrent !
Bankene til Seadrill har hittil støttet riggselskapets ønske om å komme seg gjennom konkursprosessen på egen kjøl og uten å bli stykket opp. Men nå frister også bud fra rivaler.
Paradise_lost
08.07.2021 kl 09:44 2900

Da var eventyret (marerittet) over. Solgte meg ut på kr 5 i går etter å ha vært med Seadrill fra ca kr 50. Snittet meg ned til kr 6 gjennom tiden og hadde håpet vi skulle klatre til kr 7 nå men tok tapet. Slik jeg ser det kommer vi nok ingen vei med Seadrill før de er ute av krisen og en evt refinansiering kommer.
Paradise_lost
26.07.2021 kl 20:41 2428

Xtrainvestor:
SEADRILL: Selskapet meldte i helgen at de har blitt enige med store deler av långiverne om en restruktureringspakke der dagens aksjonærer skal sitte igjen med 0,25% av selskapet etter gjeldskonvertering. Som ofte i slike større restruktureringer er det litt uoversiktlig, men John Fredriksen skal skyte inn USD 50 millioner i lån som gitt visse vilkår skal kunne konverteres til aksjer til NOK 0,22. I meldingen fastslås at dersom det ikke blir enighet om denne avtalen blant alle klassene av gjeldshavere så vil alternativet være at aksjonærene får null. Iht meldingen satser man på at restruktureringsforslaget godkjennes av konkursretten i USA innen tidlig november. Slik redaktøren gjør sine beregninger ligger det til rette for en kurstorpedering i Seadrill på fort 90%+ når/hvis de nye aksjene blir tildelt långiverne. Men hvilken galskapsprising aksjemarkedet inntil videre vil holde på med i ‘the even bigger fool’ leken…. hvem vet? Med dagens «geniale» børssystem fikk aksjen først komme i handel 53 minutter etter vanlig børsstart da den åpnet med en nedgang på 45% ved kurs NOK 3,45 før den steg til NOK 4,12 de neste 7 minutter før den igjen ble stanset.