Tomra - Nå!! EU legger om hele økonomien til sirkulær økonomi!!!

Kommentatoren
TOM 11.03.2020 kl 12:59 3878

Dette som EU offentliggjorde nå nettopp, vil endre store deler av industrien slik vi kjenner den i dag, radikalt! EU bebuder i dag en fullstendig omlegging fra lineær økonomi (bruk og kast) til sirkulær økonomi (det som før kaltes boss/avfall heter heretter ressurser). Det bør egentlig være unødvendig å si at Tomra Systems som soleklar global markedsleder innen den sirkulære økonomien, kommer til å profittere noe helt kolossalt på denne omleggingen. Norges superselskap Tomra Systems har i dag tatt et sjumilssteg mot å bli en global gigant, for industrien og resten av verden kommer nå til å følge EU.

Changing how we produce and consume: New Circular Economy Action Plan shows the way to a climate-neutral, competitive economy of empowered consumers

EU Reporter Correspondent | March 11, 2020

Today (11 March), the European Commission adopted a new Circular Economy Action Plan – one of the main building blocks of the European Green Deal, Europe’s new agenda for sustainable growth. With measures along the entire life cycle of products, the new Action Plan aims to make our economy fit for a green future, strengthen our competitiveness while protecting the environment and give new rights to consumers. Building on the work done since 2015, the new Plan focuses on the design and production for a circular economy, with the aim to ensure that the resources used are kept in the EU economy for as long as possible. The plan and the initiatives therein will be developed with the close involvement of the business and stakeholder community.

European Green Deal Executive Vice President Frans Timmermans said: “To achieve climate-neutrality by 2050, to preserve our natural environment, and to strengthen our economic competitiveness, requires a fully circular economy. Today, our economy is still mostly linear, with only 12% of secondary materials and resources being brought back into the economy. Many products break down too easily, cannot be reused, repaired or recycled, or are made for single use only. There is a huge potential to be exploited both for businesses and consumers. With today’s plan we launch action to transform the way products are made and empower consumers to make sustainable choices for their own benefit and that of the environment.”

Environment, Oceans and Fisheries Commissioner Virginijus Sinkevičius, said: “We only have one planet Earth, and yet by 2050 we will be consuming as if we had three. The new Plan will make circularity the mainstream in our lives and speed up the green transition of our economy. We offer decisive action to change the top of the sustainability chain – product design. Future-oriented actions will create business and job opportunities, give new rights to European consumers, harness innovation and digitalization and, just like nature, make sure that nothing is wasted.”

https://www.eureporter.co/frontpage/2020/03/11/changing-how-we-produce-and-consume-new-circular-economy-action-plan-shows-the-way-to-a-climate-neutral-competitive-economy-of-empowered-consumers/
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 06:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
Kommentatoren
11.03.2020 kl 13:26 3837

Ballen spilles nå rett i fanget til Tomra, fra alle hold! Følg linken nederst og sjekk ut de 7 punktene vitenskapsmennene fra 28 europeiske nasjoner hevder nå MÅ GJENNOMFØRES. Hint: Kan knapt blitt bedre for Tomra 😊

Plastic crisis requires fundamental system change
The European Academies of Science (EASAC) warn that current efforts to resolve the plastics crisis are ineffective and misleading.

Policymakers and industry must address conflicts in the whole system, from production to end-of-life. “Reducing the leakage of millions of tons of plastic waste into the marine, terrestrial and freshwater environments is incompatible with banking on continued growth in the use of plastics”, says EASAC’s Prof. Michael Norton. EASAC’s latest report “Packaging Plastics in a Circular Economy” shows that fundamental and systemic reforms are required along the whole value chain, in order to slow and reverse damage to the environment, biodiversity and ultimately risks to human health.

This is the first time ever that the leading scientists from the National Academies of Science of 28 European countries have joined efforts in taking an in-depth look at the whole plastics value chain. Based on their findings, EASAC’s scientists issue the attached seven recommendations to EU policymakers how to transform the system.

Seven Recommendations to European Lawmakers

https://www.recycling-magazine.com/2020/03/11/plastic-crisis-requires-fundamental-system-change/
Kommentatoren
11.03.2020 kl 14:23 3778

CIRCULAR | FASHION

Circular Europe on the horizon

Iain Robertson
ByIain Robertsonon11th March 2020

The EU Circular Economy Action Plan was today rubber stamped by the European Commission. A key element of the European Green Deal, it is designed to usher in a new era of sustainable growth. Prioritising the design and production elements of developing a circular economy, the plan will focus on keeping resources working within the EU for the longest period possible.

“This will make circularity the mainstream in our lives and speed up the green transition of our economy,” said Virginijus Sinkevičius, Commissioner for the Environment, Oceans and Fisheries. “We offer decisive action to change the top of the sustainability chain – product design. Future-oriented actions will create business and job growth, give new rights to European consumers, harness innovation and digitalisation and, just like nature, make sure that nothing is wasted.”

With more people moving to live in cities urban strategies will be central to the success of the continent’s circular ambitions. The work of ICLEI – local governments for sustainability, is already helping local and regional governments in the network transition to a circular economy. It is fast-tracking a wide array of projects and initiatives to tackle issues of production, consumption and waste prevention from multiple perspectives, and topic areas – from plastics to bio-waste. Read more on how ICLEI is helping cities move from linear to circular solutions; and on two projects currently addressing these issues.

“To achieve climate-neutrality by 2050, to preserve our natural environment, and to strengthen our economic competitiveness, requires a fully circular economy,” said Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice-President for the European Green Deal. “Today, our economy is still mostly linear, with only 12% of secondary materials and resources being brought back into the economy. Many products break down too easily, cannot be reused, repaired or recycled, or are made for single use only. There is a huge potential to be exploited both for businesses and consumers. With today’s plan we launch action to transform the way products are made and empower consumers to make sustainable choices for their own benefit and that of the environment.”

https://www.innovatorsmag.com/circular-europe-on-the-horizon/
Kommentatoren
11.03.2020 kl 14:31 3755

Storbritannia vil trolig adoptere EUs politikk på området, kan vi lese her. Selvfølgelig vil britene gjøre det. Resten av verden også. Der finnes enkelt og greit ingen annen farbar vei.

European Commission Proposes Law to End ‘Throwaway Culture’

David Paul
11 March 2020, 12.32pm

The rules would apply to everyday items such as single-use plastic bottles, mobile phones, product packaging and batteries.

The European Commission has presented plans to end the use of products that are bought, used and thrown away, in an effort to combat climate change.

The rules would ensure that products are designed and manufactured to last, meaning customers would be able to use them for longer before disposing of them.

The plans are also likely to create standards in the UK as EU manufacturers would see little worth in making lower-grade models that can only be sold in Britain after Brexit.

It is seen as the most ambitious plan so far to reduce the impact of disposable products to the climate.

The legislation aims to force manufacturers to make items that do not break, with the cost of repair or replacement falling on them rather than the customer.

The plan builds on the European Commission’s proposal on the impact that single-use plastics have on the world’s oceans. In 2018, the commission proposed the first legislative proposal for the ‘Plastics Strategy’ aiming to clean up beaches and waterways in the EU.

In a report named ‘A European Strategy for Plastics in a Circular Economy’, the European Commission outlined a need to combat the use and disposal of plastics.

The report stated: “It is estimated that between 75,000 and 300,000 tonnes of microplastics are released into the environment each year in the EU.

“While a large number of microplastics result from the fragmentation of larger pieces of plastic waste, significant quantities also enter the environment directly, making it more challenging to track and prevent them.

“Moving decisively towards a more prosperous and sustainable plastics economy could deliver considerable benefits. To reap these, Europe needs a strategic vision, setting out what a ‘circular’ plastics economy could look like in the decades ahead.”

A 2017 report by the organisation Seas at Risk, titled ‘Single-Use Plastics and the Marine Environment’, suggested that an estimated 100,000 tonnes of plastic are dumped into oceans by EU countries each year, with single-use plastics making up to 49% of beach litter.

https://digit.fyi/european-commission-proposes-law-to-end-throwaway-culture/
KanonBra5
11.03.2020 kl 15:09 3715

Dette er helt fantastisk. Det er akkurat som å lese «what we do» siden på Tomra sine hjemmesider!!! Begynner å se ut som om det begynner å gå litt opp for markedet også. Kryper sakte men sikkert oppover igjen. Er helt sikker på at morningens fall var manipulert på en måte. Det er bare slik aksje markedet er og vil alltid være. Men vi Tomra aksjonærer sitter på en Diamant!!!!! Og den er på billigsalg nå. Da er det bare å benytte anledningen til å laste opp med billige Tomra aksjer!!!!

Investor
Kommentatoren
11.03.2020 kl 15:19 3686

Ja, dette er kjempestort KanonBra5! Dette er selvfølgelig helt jæ***ge børsdager på mange måter, men verden går garantert ikke under denne gangen heller. Vel, på en måte er det jo faktisk at EN NY VERDEN OPPSTÅR EU på sett og vis forkynner her. En ny, mye bedre og mer fornuftbasert verden, og i den verdenen blir Tomra et flaggskip og hele Norges stolthet! Store ord, tenker kanskje noen, men vent og se dere som ikke setter dere inn i dette fantastiske selskapet, for her er store ord helt på sin plass.

Stefan Ranstrand dvelte lenge ved og uttrykte store forhåpninger til at Tomra har opprettet et helt ny, eget forretningsområde kalt SIRKULÆR ØKONOMI under Q4 2019 i februar. Som du antyder KanonBra5, jeg er ikke et sekund i tvil om at Tomra er tungt involvert på konsulentsiden, for politiske myndigheter over hele kloden for tiden.
KanonBra5
11.03.2020 kl 15:48 3656

Ja, det var faktisk gjennom Tomra jeg hørte begrepet Sirkulær Økonomi først!!! Dette var i 2016. Så her forstår man hvor tungt Tomra er inne i denne lovpålagte MEGA trenden!!!!

https://www.tomra.com/en/sorting/recycling/newsletter-in-the-loop/2016/viewpoint-european-aluminium-association

Investor
Kommentatoren
11.03.2020 kl 16:01 3624

👍 Samme her! Fra Tomra, et år senere enn deg, i 2017 hørte jeg for første gang noen snakke om sirkulær økonomi (Ranstrand).

Dette er Tomras visjon (man finner også video med konsernsjefen ved å følge linken) :

RETHINK. REIMAGINE. RESOURCE.

The Resource Revolution

As a planet we are running to the end of our leash. The world population will increase by 30% over the next 40 years. An additional seventy million people are entering the middle class every year, increasing overall consumption levels. Global resources are under unprecedented pressure – we need a resource revolution.

Resource productivity must increase to ensure sustainable development. Over the next 40 years, 30% more people will need to be fed with, at best, today’s availability of farmland. Something needs to change.

Rethinking how we obtain, use, reuse and optimize the world’s resources is the right path at the right time. This is how the next revolution begins.

TOMRA's mission

TOMRA's ambition is to be a leader in the resource revolution by creating sensor-based solutions for optimal resource productivity. Providing smart solutions for optimizing our resources – sourcing them, using them, stewarding them, reclaiming them, recycling them and revitalizing them – is key to the resource revolution.

This is not new to us. TOMRA has been in this business for more than 40 years. We know that in order to move forward, we all need to rethink and rework how things have been in the past. Every day we’re focused on transforming how the world obtains, uses and reuses its resources.

In short we aim to help our customers obtain more, use less and reuse resources (better business) and make the planet more sustainable (better environment).

https://www.tomra.com/en/about-us/our-mission
Kommentatoren
11.03.2020 kl 17:15 3565

S&P Global
Platts

PETROCHEMICALS 11 Mar 2020 | 15:24 UTC New York

EU Commission targets packaging, plastic in Circular Economy Action Plan

Author Benjamin Brooks

The European Commission has placed packaging and plastic at the heart of its Circular Economy Action Plan, which was unveiled Wednesday.

When it comes to plastic packaging, those are key areas the industry has recognized it needs to improve to increase collection and recycling rates and, therefore, supply and the circularity of plastic.

The EU Strategy for Plastics in the Circular Economy has also set in motion initiatives to increase the uptake of recycled content in packaging, construction materials and vehicles, and to reduce plastic litter, with a key focus on microplastics.

The European Green Deal, unveiled in December, set out the EU's road map towards a climate-neutral circular economy.

"With today's plan we launch action to transform the way products are made and empower consumers to make sustainable choices," Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice-President for the European Green Deal, said in a statement.

The impact of the increase in demand for recycled plastic as a result of the Commission's action on recycled content is already being felt in the polyethylene terephthalate and high density polyethylene markets. They are two key polymers used in the production of consumer goods packaging.

Northwest European recycled-PET clear flakes were last calculated at a Eur115/mt ($130/mt) premium to virgin, or new, PET, last Wednesday. Recycled-HDPE light colored pellets were calculated at a Eur90/mt premium to virgin HDPE on Tuesday.

https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/market-insights/podcasts/focus/031020-coronavirus-covid-naphtha-petrochemicals

KanonBra5
12.03.2020 kl 07:17 3410

Dette er kjempenyhet for miljøet og for Tomra!! Vil garantert kopieres verden over. Noe som igjen betyr at Tomra blir nedlasset med arbeid i uendelig fremtid!! Jeg tror også når korona greiene har lagt seg vil den sirkulære økonomien bli et enda større fokus område. Rett og slett for at det i tillegg skaper arbeidsplasser og hjelper dermed økonomien fremover igjen.

Investor
marketdoctor
12.03.2020 kl 09:52 3319

Tomra har liten inntekt og betaler ut ca 1% i utbytte, men har en børsverdi høyere 3 X Storebrand og 1,3 X Norsk Hydro. Den kan falle under kr 100 snart.
marketdoctor
12.03.2020 kl 10:03 3301

Prising av Tomra er basert på verdensøkonomi er i STOR VEKST. Jeg tror jeg drømmer når jeg ser prising av Tomra på denne tiden.
marketdoctor
12.03.2020 kl 12:52 3213

Jeg er litt imponert av at dere som handler i Tomra, greier å holde den opp så lenge, mens alle børser raser nedover :)
Kommentatoren
12.03.2020 kl 13:54 3153

Vel, på min skjerm ser det ut som om Tomra raser på børsen i dag.

Hint: Som til alle andre (shortere?) som tidvis kommer på kort gjestevisitt på trådene på fallende kurs med "visdomsord", er det velmente rådet til deg: Sett deg inn i selskapet. Da vil du finne ut at Tomra er et av verdens mest spennende høyteknologiselskaper med et ekstremt vekstpotensial. Dette fordi Tomra er soleklar, global markedsleder innen fire globale megatrender med ditto vekstpotensial. Fire megatrender som er identiske med Tomras fire forretningsområder, og her er er det ikke snakk om høyteknologi rettet mot lek, moro og diverse varianter av bekvemmelighet, men høyteknologi rettet mot å utvikle fremtidens "life necessities". Vi snakker når det gjelder Tomras virksomhet om intet mindre enn å generere det livsgrunnlaget som er nødvendig med henblikk på menneskehetens evne til å overleve og utvikle seg på konstruktivt vis. Finner knapt ord som kan beskrive hvor imponert jeg er av dette selskapet og måten det ledes og utvikles på. Sånn, det var mitt råd til deg og min eneste kommentar til påstanden(e) du fremmer. For øvrig viser jeg til det jeg har postet og poster om selskapet, for det er selskapet som interesserer meg. Lykke til til deg.
KanonBra5
12.03.2020 kl 16:45 3094

Bra sagt Kommentatoren!! Kan gjerne legge til at dette blir globalt LOVPÅLAGTE megatrender. Da fjerner vi en hver tvil om hvilket marked som ligger foran Tomra!!!!

Investor
Kommentatoren
12.03.2020 kl 17:29 3056

Helt riktig det KanonBra5. (Alle nasjonene i) EU og Canada har allerede gjort lovvedtak og spilt ballen rett i fanget til Tomra når det gjelder plastikk . Lovvedtak er også allerede gjort i Storbritannia og Australia/Oseania og prosessene når det gjelder utformingen på detaljnivå er pågående der og etterhvert kommer alle verdens nasjoner med. Kan bare gjenta at jeg aldri vært sikrere enn nå på Tomra hvis vekstpotensial nå er så stort at det knapt er begripelig, slik jeg ser utviklingen globalt innen makro når det gjelder Tomras forretningsområder, kombinert med Tomras kolossale globale markedsandeler innen disse.

marketdoctor
12.03.2020 kl 19:57 2988

Jeg vil minne deg om stor hedgefond sitter short i Tomra på kurs rundt kr 250. Tror dere at de skal tape på det. Nei de skal vinne til slutt, de skal kjøre Tomra ned i kjelleren. Vent og se. Hvem dere tror at dere er, dere er vel ikke Superman ?
marketdoctor
12.03.2020 kl 20:13 2962

Man må ikke være smart hvis man velger å sitte eller gå inn i Tomra på denne tiden og risikere å tape stort , når de fleste andre aksjer er konkurspriset,

marketdoctor
12.03.2020 kl 20:39 2922

For noe uker siden så leste jeg på dn at de lo av hedgefond har tapt 60 millioner ved å sitte short i Tomra. Da tenker jeg at folk ikke vet hvem de leker med.
Kommentatoren
12.03.2020 kl 21:06 2894

Ingen ytterligere polemikk med deg om nada, som allerede påpekt. Det er Tomra Systems som er mitt interessefelt. Bare innom for å takke for en god latter til en som tar spredningen av koronaviruset til inntekt for egen og hedgefonds smartness. 😊 Lykke til videre.
marketdoctor
12.03.2020 kl 21:48 2845

Du er en arrogant type. Det virker som du tror du har best peiling på Tomra og børsen. Ser du ikke det som skjer i verden og så kommer du med en slik kommentar. Du kan ikke være smart.
KanonBra5
13.03.2020 kl 08:50 2704

Til informasjon er det ingen short posisjoner i Tomra for øyeblikket. Det må da være et bra tegn ;-)

Investor