Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) sammen med Nel hydrogen

Slettet bruker
NEL 09.08.2018 kl 09:27 6899

Dette fortjener en egen tråd. Da markedet ikke helt skjønner hvor stort Nel Hydrogen kan bli:

Fakta:
1) Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) is developing a supply chain to back Abe’s initiative, which will be showcased when Tokyo hosts the 2020 Olympic games.

KHI has been looking at using brown coal from the Australian state of Victoria, where supplies are plentiful. However, it is hedging its bets with a project in Norway to derive hydrogen using power from hydroelectric dams and eventually wind farms.

Using Australian coal requires removing its climate-changing carbon and burying it in old oil or gas wells there.

2) In Norway, KHI has teamed up with Nel Hydrogen, a maker of hydrogen plants, with backers including Japan’s Mitsubishi Corp and Norway’s Statoil. The project aims to demonstrate that liquefied hydrogen (LH2) can be produced using renewables and delivered to Japan on tankers.
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 22:06 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
09.08.2018 kl 09:28 6890

Can Hydrogen Solve Japan’s Energy Problem?

By Tsvetana Paraskova - Aug 07, 2018, 4:00 PM CDT
Resource-poor Japan has stepped up the search, research, and development of new energy sources following the Fukushima disaster in 2011. In the wake of the accident, Japan shut down almost all its nuclear reactors, and has spent billions of US dollars more on imports of oil, coal, and liquefied natural gas (LNG) since then.

A large LNG and coal exporter close to Japan’s shores, Australia, now aims to export hydrogen—a renewable energy source to help fuel Japan’s ambitions to boost the use of hydrogen in power supply and hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicles.

Hydrogen can be produced with excess renewable energy that would otherwise be wasted, and transported like natural gas, the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) says, noting that two Australian projects are already being investigated with the goal of exporting hydrogen to power the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

Japan—the world’s biggest LNG importer and among the top four coal and oil importers—used to generate 27 percent of its power from nuclear reactors before the Fukushima disaster. Following the accident, Japan shut down all its 54 nuclear reactors to reassess their safety, and has restarted only a few of them so far. Public opposition to nuclear energy is creating uncertainty about how much nuclear generation capacity Japan will restore. Japan spent an additional annual average of around US$30 billion for fossil fuel imports in the three years after the Fukushima accident, according to EIA estimates.
Related: Oil Prices Inch Higher As Sanctions On Iran Kick In

So Japan is boosting the search for new—non-fossil fuel—sources of energy. It is one of the pioneers in hydrogen technology, with Toyota for example expanding mass production of fuel cell stacks and of high-pressure hydrogen tanks as it aims to boost sales of fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs).

Japan wants to build a ‘hydrogen society,’ and earlier this year, Japanese carmakers Toyota, Nissan, and Honda teamed up with investors and infrastructure developers to create Japan H2 mobility in order to accelerate the strategic deployment of hydrogen stations in Japan.

As Japan advances its ‘hydrogen society’ vision and wants to have hydrogen power as the lasting legacy from the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Australia is positioning itself to export hydrogen or cooperate with Japanese firms in pilot projects for hydrogen production.

“Today Australia exports approximately three quarters of the energy it produces, in the form of coal and gas. As demand for these resources cools over coming decades, we want our renewables industry to be ready to provide the energy to supply the world’s future needs,” ARENA CEO Ivor Frischknecht said last week.

“ARENA is supporting innovation across the hydrogen supply chain, aiming to make renewable hydrogen commercial and competitive, both here and around the world,” Frischknecht noted.

Australia’s state Queensland, for example, is backing hydrogen research for renewable fuel source, with the aim to export hydrogen, including in Japan.
Related: The Key Oil Price Driver By 2020

“Queensland is well placed for hydrogen production with access to feedstock such as water and solar power, existing gas pipeline infrastructure, access to export ports and access to domestic and international markets,” Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said during a trade mission to Japan in May.

Another Australian state, Victoria, is supporting a pilot project that will test the production of liquefied hydrogen for use in fuel cell electric vehicles and power generation. The Hydrogen Energy Supply Chain (HESC) project will convert brown coal from the Loy Yang mine of Australian utility AGL into hydrogen at an adjacent site and then transport the gas by road to a liquefaction terminal at the Port of Hastings, for shipment to Japan. The project—backed by the State Government of Victoria, the Australian government, and the Japanese government—is led by Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) and includes leading Japanese energy and heavy industries corporations J-Power, Iwatani, and Marubeni Corporation, as well as oil supermajor Shell.

If the current projects turn out successful, the energy trade between Australia and Japan may start to include not only coal and LNG, but also a renewable energy source—hydrogen.
By Tsvetana Paraskova for Oilprice.com

Kilde:
https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Fuel-Cells/Can-Hydrogen-Solve-Japans-Energy-Problem.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
Slettet bruker
09.08.2018 kl 09:35 6826

Trevligt med dessa små forskningsprojekt.
Slettet bruker
09.08.2018 kl 11:30 6660

Men Jonas dåååå? Har jag inte talat med deg førut? Du bes om å opprette din egne tråder så får du se om noen vil snakke med deg? Jag tyckar inte om at du sk fara med FAKE NEW på min tråd..
Fakta nedenfor om dette er et selskapet er en gigant og dette prosjektet er mycket mycket stort.

FAKTA OM Kawasaki Heavy Industries ( KHI)
Kawasaki is a multi-national corporation with more than fifty holdings (manufacturing plants, distributions centers, and marketing and sales headquarters) in most major cities around the world. Business interests include environmental control and energy plant engineering, machinery and robotics, ship building and marine engineering, power plant engineering and steel structures, rolling stock, aerospace, and of course, ATVs, motorcycles, Side x Side vehicles and personal watercraft. Like all companies, Kawasaki began with a dream and grew into the great corporation it is today.
In 1878 Shozo Kawasaki, the founder, opened a shipyard to build ocean-going steel ships. In 1886, the fledgling operation was expanded to become Kawasaki Dockyard.
Ten years later in 1896, Kawasaki Dockyard was incorporated and Kojiro Matsukata was appointed first president of the company. Fabrication of locomotives, freight cars, passenger carriages and bridge girders began in 1906 at the newly opened Hyogo Works, and in the following year, production of marine steam turbines began at the dockyard.

During 1918, the Aircraft Department was established at the Hyogo Works only 15 years after the Wright brothers' virgin flight. The department began manufacturing aircraft at a time when airplanes, which could only remain airborne for a few hours, were still made from cloth and wood. Soon after, a plant to manufacture airplanes was built, and Japan's first aircraft made from metal was completed at this plant.

The following year saw the beginning of many changes as The Marine Freight Department was split off to form Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd. (K-Line). In 1928, the Hyogo Works was split off to become Kawasaki Rolling Stock Manufacturing Co., Ltd. The Aircraft Department became Kawasaki Aircraft Co., Ltd. in 1937, and in 1950, the Steel Making Department became Kawasaki Steel Corporation. The Rolling Stock, Aircraft, Marine Freight and Steel Making departments became companies in their own right, establishing a firm foundation in their respective fields.

In 1961, the first Kawasaki motorcycle was produced by Kawasaki Aircraft Co., Ltd. Then in 1969, Kawasaki Dockyard, Kawasaki Rolling Stock Manufacturing and Kawasaki Aircraft merged into one giant corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., to better compete in the emerging and very competitive global market.

Today, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) is engaged in building transportation systems for the 21st century, and in doing so, is utilizing the wealth of technological know-how it has accumulated over the past 100 years. The ship building division has led the world in producing ever larger, ever faster, increasingly automated ships. It is constantly striving to find ways to increase ship manufacturing and navigation efficiency while conserving energy. So far, the quest has resulted in the development of Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) carriers, high-speed ships and other future-oriented marine technologies.

By applying aviation principles, a Jetfoil that speeds above the water at an amazing 45 knots is one project that has become reality. Kawasaki led Japan's shipbuilding consortium formed to build the Techno-Superliner. This exciting new vessel is planned to carry a payload of approximately 1,000 tons and travel at a cruising speed of 50 knots.

Kawasaki is supplying rolling stock for the world-famous Shinkansen bullet train as well as other trains. The company is now developing a next-generation Shinkansen that will travel at a top speed of 240 mph. Kawasaki's expertise extends well beyond simply the development and manufacture of rolling stock. As a systems integrator, Kawasaki engineers total railway transportation systems, from train operation control to rolling stock inspection and repair operations.

In the aircraft sector, Kawasaki is engaged in a broad range of activities as a manufacturer of both aircraft bodies and engines. At present, the company is manufacturing the Kawasaki-developed MBB K117 helicopter and portions of the latest passenger aircraft, the Boeing 777. Kawasaki is also an important player in the project to develop the Supersonic Transport (SST), a plane that will travel at altitudes of 60,000 to 90,000 feet at a speed of Mach 2.5 and will carry from 200 to 300 passengers. Kawasaki's high-speed transportation technologies also extend beyond the atmosphere of earth in the new quest to utilize space and its resources.

Kawasaki's civil engineering and construction machinery is contributing to the creation of new towns with its bridges and high-rise buildings. The success of the Eurotunnel, the large-scale project that links England to France, owes much to the two tunnel boring machines made by Kawasaki. The company also built the shield machines -- the worlds largest, at more than 46 feet in diameter -- for the construction of the Trans-Tokyo Bay Highway.

Bridge construction is another Kawasaki strength. The company recently completed a main tower of the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge. When completed, this will be the longest suspension bridge in the world.

Plus, Kawasaki is doing its utmost to fulfill its responsibilities to the planet by being environmentally conscious. It is making every effort to develop environment-friendly plants, technologies to protect the earth, new sources of energy that will help ensure a stable supply of resources and energy, and energy-conserving and recycling technologies.

The Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP), for example, uses lowpolluting natural gas to turn the turbines that generate power, while exhaust heat is used to generate additional electricity. Kawasaki's resource recycling system uses heat from city refuse incinerators to power coolers and heaters and to heat water; it also collects reusable resources from various types of refuse.

Other technologies, including water treatment, flue gas desulfurization and denitration plants, are also proving highly effective in the protection of the environment and the conservation of energy. Kawasaki is always monitoring future technologies and is well positioned to enter the era of fusion energy that will follow.

The Kawasaki name represents a technological enterprise whose activities range from large-scale, international projects to items used in daily life and for recreation. And at every step, Kawasaki pays the utmost attention to humankind and the environment. The past 100 years of innovation has enabled Kawasaki to establish a firm foundation as a leading technological enterprise. Now, the company is fully prepared to welcome the new century and looks forward to playing a leading role in the advancement of humankind and to another century of innovation.
Slettet bruker
09.08.2018 kl 11:39 6592

1) Producing the Ultimate "Thermos"
with Strength and Insulation
Kawasaki is planning to put a liquefied hydrogen tank into operation
for the Tokyo Olympics. While the pilot model will have a 3,000 m3
capacity, the commercial scale model will be in the 50,000 m3 class

2) Liquefied hydrogen
transportation
Pioneering test vessel- Kawasaki is currently developing a pioneering test vessel
for the marine transportation of liquefied hydrogen. The
vessel will have a cargo capacity of 2,500 m3, equivalent
to that of coastal trading LNG vessels. Kawasaki obtained
approval in principle from Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (ClassNK)
for thecargo containment system in 2013

3) Liquefied
Liquefied
hydrogen carrier
A liquefied hydrogen carrier that heralds the dawn of a
new era of hydrogen energy. In the near future, when
hydrogen comes into wide use in society, hydrogen
produced overseas at a low cost will need to be
transported in large amounts. To help support this
global distribution of hydrogen, Kawasaki is aiming to
develop a large liquefied hydrogen carrier with a
capacity of around 160,000 m3

4) Harima Works: pilot equipment for hydrogen liquefaction plants

5) In Norway, Kawasaki Heavy Industries(KHI) has teamed up with Nel Hydrogen, a maker of hydrogen plants, with backers including Japan’s Mitsubishi Corp and Norway’s Statoil. The project aims to demonstrate that liquefied hydrogen (LH2) can be produced using renewables and delivered to Japan on tankers.
Slettet bruker
15.08.2018 kl 15:10 6337

Lorden,
hyper hyper :-)
tusen takk for denne detaljert informasjonen om KHI/Norway-NEL prosjektet.
Et spennende og gigantisk prosjekt med realistiske inntekter for Norge på inntil 9 milliarder euro årlig og vil generere ca 50.000 nye arbeidsplasser innen 2050!
De planlagte H2 fabrikkene, offshore vindkraftverk og ny infrastruktur, ect. utgjør store utfordringer for alle aktører.

Det skal være noen milliarder NOK for NEL :-)

NEL best forberedt for fremtiden. Og det over hele verden!

Hvordan løper utvidelsen på Glomfjord H2 Fabrikk = NEL og Norsk H2-Fabrikk = ITM Power?

Sannsynligvis inngår NEL i et joint venture med ITM Power i Suldal.

We will see… :-)

Slettet bruker
15.08.2018 kl 15:50 6199

Rich66 :-) Tuuusen takk for hyggelige ord :-) Yes: Det vil meget sannsynlig tikke inn milliarder av norske kroner til NEL.
Dominus
15.08.2018 kl 16:02 6144

Lorden.
Takk for at du forer oss med informasjon om alt som har med NEL å gjøre. Du gjør en kjempejobb og du er med til å holde motet oppe for oss for oss amatører. Jeg er hardt inne i NEL og kursmål for meg er 5kr. i første omgang. Hva som kan skje med kursen på 5 og 10 års sikt
kan vi bare drømme om. Jeg tror det blir en reise mot stjernene. :)
Slettet bruker
15.08.2018 kl 16:32 6033

Lorden,
takker :-) bare hyggelig :-)
vennligst ta en titt på dette tyske forumet:" NEL ASA mit neuen Aufträgen aus Frankreich"
https://forum.finanzen.net/forum/Nel_ASA_mit_neuen_Auftraegen_aus_Frankreich-t549162?page=65
Jeg er alltid der, ...men de er veldig kritiske!…
der er ogso stor potensial…
Good Løkke hehe..
Slettet bruker
15.08.2018 kl 18:50 5707

Tusen takk, gutta :-) Hyggelig å høre. Lorden smiler og gleder seg til at Nel reiser oppover.
Dagens lille dropp ned 1.75% har ingen ting med Nel og gjøre. Det gjør alltid utslag på de fleste aksjer når OSE faller -1.47 % ned som i dag. Det største fallet siden mars i år pga Tyrkia. Dette påvirker en nedgang i de fleste sektorer. Husk at Nel stiger som regel raskere enn det den synker. Nel har vært meget stabil i i hele sommer.
Et godt eksempel på OSE i dag er HEX: I 2. kvartal 2018 fikk Hexagon Composites et resultat på 62,6 millioner kroner, mot 15,1 millioner kroner Q2 i fjor. En saftig fin resultatforbedring i Q2 allikevel falt HEX ned -6,89 prosent til 25 kroner. Det er det få som skjønner noe av. Men så rart var det på OSE i dag. Aker BP falt også -2 prosent som tjener penger som gress...Omsetningen i Aker BP var på kr 135 mill
I morgen er det en ny dag. Jeg råder alle til å laste opp på dagens bunnfiske. Det bør komme en opptur i forkant av Q2 den 23.august, så det kan komme børsmelding(er) fra Nel en av de nærmeste dagene tror Lorden. Viktig å være inne i Nel føre Q pres - er min erfaring. Da kommer det som regler noe goodies.
Lykke til tradere og investorer. Nel hydrogen er verdensledende og vi venter på nye kontrakter som kan tikke inn.
Slettet bruker
15.08.2018 kl 19:54 5507

Skriv hva du vil om aksjene du elsker, men husk å ta medisinen din før du anbefaler andre å åpne lommeboka i hytt og pine på dine favoritt aksjer. Tror du er for ny i dette gamet til å skjønne det. Det har du forresten avslørt i alle dine desperate innlegg.
daffyduck
15.08.2018 kl 20:06 5453

Når selveste Japan bestemmer seg for å satse på hydrogen, blir det alvor. Mon tro om den mystiske aksjonæren som nærmer seg FLAGG-grensen bærer japansk flagg?
kreinh
15.08.2018 kl 20:13 5421

Alle disse innleggene om fremtiden, omtale og muligheter for NEL uten en eneste bestilling eller kontrakt. Begynner å bli skikkelig lei av dette.... Kan ikke alle bare "shut up" til vi kan skrive om neste kontrakt. Denne shorten som ikke er innfridd ennå. Det at man kan sitte "trygt" short så lenge, i en aksje som plutselig kan ta av, kan bare bety at noen sitter med innside info om at noe dukker opp som kan gjøre shorten lønnsom.

Jeg skal nå overleve i hvert fall med en break even på 2.94
Slettet bruker
15.08.2018 kl 22:10 5149

Merik og kreinh...Lorden bryr seg overhodet ikke om deres meninger. De som ikke liker forumet kan jo bare finne på noe annet. Så enkelt er det. Fakta om Nel bringer Lorden frem til de aksjonærer som vil øke kunnskapene om fremtidens norske industri selskap og hvilke store muligheter/trender som rører seg i den globale H2 verden.
Slettet bruker
15.08.2018 kl 22:57 4998

Er det ingen som skjønner at Lord er LORD. Jeg gleder meg hver gang han har et innlegg. Stå på Lorden.
Slettet bruker
15.08.2018 kl 23:02 4969

Lorden!
Tosk. Snakker ikke om å like forumet. Snakker om dine desperate innlegg som gjør forumet til en søplekasse, dessverre.
Slettet bruker
15.08.2018 kl 23:29 4860

Ja imorgen blir det liv....
kreinh
16.08.2018 kl 06:22 4632

16 NEL tråder i går. Kan vi klare oss med et par i dag?
daffyduck
16.08.2018 kl 07:13 4502

Makan til surmuling....
Tradinator
16.08.2018 kl 08:01 4393

Dette er helt suveren lesning for oss som er interessert u Hydrogen markedet. keep up Lorden! Enhver må kunne tolke og tenke selv, men informasjon fra aktuelle prosjekter osv er helt innafor.
Slettet bruker
16.08.2018 kl 09:32 4184

Takk takk Tradinator. Enhver kan tolke selv. Spot On. Dette markedet kommer for fullt. Nel er i en fantastisk ledende posisjon til å plukke nye kontrakter worldwide.
Nel har levert varer/elektrolyse/H2 pumper/utstyr i over 80 land.