HUGO - ÅRETS JULERALLY (10kr jul)

Mavo
HUGO 06.12.2017 kl 12:15 2931

Heng dere på, finnes ikke bedre aksje nu!
Slettet bruker
06.12.2017 kl 14:59 2774

Tenk når Doodle Jump 2 kommer ut da! Doodle Jump 1 fikk millioner av nedlastinger og var hakk i hælene på angry birds! Første versjon ble laget av Lima Sky alene og andre versjon lages med Hugo på laget!
Redigert 06.12.2017 kl 15:01 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
08.12.2017 kl 08:39 2659

Hvem tør å sitte utenfor over helgen?
Slettet bruker
08.12.2017 kl 21:29 2583

Hugo Games Community Update

Hello everybody!
Welcome to December and one of the final community updates for this year. It's been a fairly busy month for us with the soft launch of Kings of Soccer as well as our continued development of Doodle Jump 2 and Vikings.

I've got a couple of updates to talk about for Kings of Soccer and #SkateLife to share, but just before that I have a request. If any of you are iOS users, we want to start making a list for players that are happy to beta test our games on iOS before they are released. If this is something you'd be interested in, send me an email at matt.schofield@hugogames.com with the email attached to your iCloud account for your iOS device and I'll start to create a list.
Kings of Soccer has had a great launch month on Android. We've had over 1,000 players testing the game out in its open beta state and we've received some great feedback, suggestions and bug reports to help us improve the game. The first update which went live at the start of this week was primarily a balancing pass. We tweaked the numbers for things such as the amount of trophies you'd receive from a win and the amount of trophies required to reach the next league. This was accompanied by a data wipe in the interest of keeping things fair for our newer players. Lots of new features to come in the near future including a new licensed team!

#SkateLife is still in development. I'm not able to share too many details on this as the game is receiving a massive overhaul. We're working to improve the meta game (the trick stickers system in game) as well as finding new ways to keep the game fun and dynamic. You will see new updates for the game at some point in 2018, but I am unable to provide you with a timeline for this. Keep your eyes peeled.

At this point, I'm sure you guys are chomping at the bit to get more info on Doodle Jump 2. Due to the nature of the close partnership we're in with Lima Sky, there's often times where things need tweaking and improving before both parties are happy to share details with the world. We're REALLY close to being able to share the game with you all, but it's not this week. As always, I'll provide you with info as and when it's available. You will see it soon!
That's it for this week. Drop me some questions if there's anything you want to hear about. The open beta for Kings of Soccer is still running on Android if you want to get in and try it out. We've been paying close attention to your feedback and can always use more!

Have a great weekend!

All my best,

Matt
Community Manager
Hugo Games
Slettet bruker
09.12.2017 kl 11:08 2542

CryptoHugo? Kanskje de kaster seg på den bølgen?

https://e24.no/digital/kryptokatter-skaper-troebbel-for-bitcoin-utfordrer/24203473
Slettet bruker
04.01.2018 kl 00:38 2270

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/P3y9j6/hugo-1-ble-nyttarsbarn-to-ganger

Ser dere koblingen! :)

BULL! :)
Redigert 04.01.2018 kl 00:54 Du må logge inn for å svare