OLJEN FLATER UT. 1 UKE. BUNN.    

Slettet bruker
24.03.2020 kl 16:23 707

https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/45

Les og tolk. Hva er bunn? Olje.

Det å selge og satse på nedgang imorgen . Er høy trading.Svært kortsiktig.

Imorgen kan det også gå opp.

Vanskelig.

Har oljen bunnet ut. så vet alle hvor vi går.
Skoliose
24.03.2020 kl 21:02 630

Russermann og Arabermann klarer ikke disse prisene lenge. Tøffe i trynet, men skvetter i buksa.
Hadde de vært isolert og upåvirket av Corona, muligens, men de er i samme båt
Slettet bruker
25.03.2020 kl 00:18 547

Sant. Alle blir pressa mot produksjonskutt. Corona eller ei.

Merk: Oljen har nå i en uke fått en utflating.
VIL TRO AT OLJEN ER PÅ BUNN PÅ 25$. 

SE HANDEL . FUTURES. OIL PRIZE.COM

Årsak til at oljeprisen stiger etter kraftig oppgang igår. Mot åpning idag.

-----------------------------
The American Petroleum Institute (API) estimated on Tuesday a crude oil inventory draw of 1.247 million barrels for the week ending March 21, capturing the period before over half of all Americans went into lockdown mode this week—a development that will surely curb the appetite for oil.

Today’s inventory move was expected to be for a build of 2.774-million-barrels.

In the previous week, the API estimated a surprise draw in crude oil inventories of 421,000 barrels, while the EIA’s estimates were more bearish, reporting a build of 2.0 million barrels for the week.

Oil prices were trading up on Tuesday afternoon prior to the API’s data release on new hopes that a stimulus package would be passed and that the oil price war will come to an end with the US intervening.

At 4:29 pm EDT on Tuesday the WTI benchmark was trading up on the day by $0.75 (+3.21%) at $24.11—down nearly $4 week on week. The price of a Brent barrel was also trading up on Tuesday, by $0.57 (+1.95%), at $29.86—down by roughly $2 week on week.

The API reported a large draw of 2.622 million barrels of gasoline for week ending March 20, after last week’s 7.834-million-barrel draw. This week’s draw compares to analyst expectations for a 657,000-barrel draw for the week.

Vil bli en bra start på Oslo Børs