Involvert i COVID-19 vaksine?

Anders9ls1
PCIB 29.03.2020 kl 03:06 3458

-Dette er en situasjon CEPI er etablert for å reagere på. Vårt oppdrag er å stimulere til – og framskynde – utvikling av vaksiner mot nye smittsomme sykdommer som kan bli epidemier og sikre tilgang til disse vaksinene for folk under utbrudd. I tillegg har vi i vårt mandat å utvikle vaksine-plattformer mot «sykdom x» – enhver hittil ukjent sykdom. COVID-19 er en slik ny sykdom, så nå har vi foreløpig inngått fire partnerskap med legemiddelselskaper, bioteknologiselskaper og akademiske miljøer som jobber med å utvikle vaksiner som kan beskytte mot viruset; Innovio, Universitetet i Queensland, __Moderna__ og CureVac.

Moderna har en __mRNA__-vaksine mot koronaviruset under utvikling.

https://www.lmi.no/2020/02/28/vaksine-mot-koronaviruset-norge-leder-an/

-Moderna og AstraZeneca utvikler denne teknologien sammen.

“Together with Moderna, we are pushing the boundaries of science in the pioneering field of __mRNA__ therapeutics. Where current drug discovery technologies can target only a fraction of the disease-relevant proteins in the human genome, we have the potential to create revolutionary new medicines to treat patients with serious cardiometabolic diseases and cancer.”
— Pascal Soriot, Chief Executive Officer of AstraZeneca

https://www.modernatx.com/ecosystem/strategic-collaborators/pharmaceutical-biotech-partnerships-advancing-mrna-science

-PCIB sitter rundt samme bord som AZ i disse dager å diskuterer/forhandler om (bl.a) deres fimaNAc teknologi, hvor;

The aim of today's expansion
is to evaluate whether synergies established in oncology in vivo models are transferrable to additional disease areas.

The research collaboration runs to the end of 2019 and the companies have agreed to use the following 6 months
(until end June 2020) to evaluate the potential for further collaboration.

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/490281

"preclinical experiments have shown that fimaNAc can give a substantial improvement in the effect of very important classes of nucleic acids (e.g. __mRNA__, siRNA and DNA)".

http://pcibiotech.no/macromolecules/

Interessant.
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 22:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
sokaratest
29.03.2020 kl 11:28 3241

Det er absolutt tilfellet - smarte løsninger
sokaratest
29.03.2020 kl 12:02 3179

Det er kanskje derfor aksjen omsettes enormt mye akkurat nå
fabian2
29.03.2020 kl 13:05 3077

Early april :)
sokaratest
29.03.2020 kl 16:12 2930

Påske egg
Anders9ls1
29.03.2020 kl 18:40 2765

For 3 dager siden fikk vi melding om at PCIB kommer til å få et patent godkjent tidlig i april. Aldri før har PCIB meldt om en melding som kommer. Hvorfor ikke vente til det ligger klart?

Her er utdrag fra meldingen:

The US patent covers the use of fimaVacc in combination with a new important class of vaccine adjuvants called toll like receptor agonists.

Toll like receptor agonists (TLR agonists) is a diverse class of molecules that can be used for enhancing immune responses to several types of vaccines. TLR agonists have similarities to molecules present in various types of infectious agents, like viruses and bacteria, and can act as adjuvants to alert the immune system of a possible infection, thereby activating the immune system. The combination of TLR agonists with PCI Biotech’s vaccine technology, fimaVacc, has been shown to be effective for enhancing cellular immune responses that are important for the effect both of therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines.

Så var det en fra TI som fant dette, og her blir det jævlig interessant:

https://jvi.asm.org/content/88/15/8597

To our knowledge, this is the first study to show that vaccination with UV-inactivated whole virions plus TLR agonists provides protection against SARS-CoV infection without strong Th2 skewing; TLR stimulation reduced the high level of eosinophilic infiltration that occurred in the lungs of mice immunized with UV-V. TLR agonists are approved for human use (54), and several are currently in preclinical development for use as vaccine adjuvants (55). 
Slettet bruker
29.03.2020 kl 19:05 2698

Er PCIB nevnt i denne veldig lange artikkelen? Eller går det mer i retning av beskrivelse av teknologier som ligner dem som PCIB anvender?
Slettet bruker
29.03.2020 kl 19:25 2622

PCIB er ikke nevnt men; "TLR er på norsk Adjuvant (også adjuvans) betegner en substans, oftest farmakologisk eller immunologisk, som modifiserer og forsterker effekten av andre substanser (f. eks virkesoff i vaksiner), mens et adjuvant i seg selv har få, om noen, direkte virkning gitt alene".

Som igjen er nevnt i patentet som PCIB vil få i april; "Oslo (Norway), 26 March 2020 - PCI Biotech (OSE: PCIB), a cancer focused
biopharmaceutical company, today announces that the U.S. Patent and Trademark
Office (USPTO) has informed the company that a new US patent will be granted
early April 2020. The US patent covers the use of fimaVacc in combination with a
new important class of vaccine adjuvants called toll like receptor agonists (TLR).

Anders9ls1
29.03.2020 kl 19:29 2604

Samme type teknologi som PCIB nylig meldte at de vil få innvilget patent på (trolig i slutten av uken som kommer/tidlig uken etter), er anvendt og beskrives i dette abstraktet.

Riktignok er denne teknologien som PCIB vil få innvilget anvendt sammen med PCIB sin fimavacc, noe som IKKE er beskrevet i abstraktet.

Uansett så tror jeg vi har en innbringende uke i vente.
Slettet bruker
29.03.2020 kl 19:39 2568

Mange takk til dere to. :)
Anders9ls1
31.03.2020 kl 20:06 2158

Could mRNA Vaccines Fulfill Their Potential Against Coronavirus?

https://www.labiotech.eu/medical/coronavirus-mrna-curevac-etherna/
Anders9ls1
31.03.2020 kl 20:17 2133

“[A Covid-19 vaccine] could be the proof of concept for mRNA technology in the market. If successful, it could be the starting point for several other mRNA-based drugs in the future,” Thorsten Schüller, Director of Communication at CureVac, told me."

“There is a clear recognition that this broad technology is at the forefront of future vaccines. The current pandemic will only reinforce this position,” eTheRNA’s spokesman Wiest said."

Covid-19 could yield big rewards for mRNA as a field. If an mRNA company manages to pull off the achievement of getting a coronavirus vaccine to the market, things could look a lot brighter for companies developing mRNA treatments.

“If mRNA drugs can prove their safety and efficacy on the market we will probably see much more mRNA medicines in future,” Schüller told me. “Due to its different approach than ‘normal’ drugs, they have the potential to revolutionize medicine.”
sokaratest
31.03.2020 kl 20:39 2083

Hvilken betydning for vil dette ha for pcib?
Anders9ls1
31.03.2020 kl 20:56 2043

Umulig å svare på, annet enn at PCIB kan vise til fantastiske resultater med sin teknologi innenfor et felt som er ekstremt ettertraktet i disse dager, og;

“Due to its different approach than ‘normal’ drugs, they have the potential to revolutionize medicine.”

fabian2
31.03.2020 kl 21:28 1969

"The potential to revolunize medicine".......nettopp derfor er så mange spente på dagene/månedene som kommer , og hva som skjer med aksjekursen til PCIB....og hvilke store fra BigPharma som skriver avtaler med PCIB eller kommer med anbud.....kun innsiderne vet. Vi andre får bare spekulere. Noen venter kurseksplosjon. Skjer det ? svært sannsynlig. Når ? Når som helst. Så hva betyr det for deg ?