POSITIVT med utsettelse

Nsxnsx
QEC 05.04.2020 kl 09:11 4523

NÄ fÄr andre land "lov" /tid til Ä vÊre med pÄ kutt de ogsÄ selv om de ikke er blandt de stÞrste. OgsÄ Norge.

Samlet kutt fra de 12-15 stÞrste vil etter all sannsynlighet nÄ ligge pÄ 20 mill fat pr dag.
Tenker vi ser oljepris pÄ 45 dollar i lÞpet av pÄsken.

QEC pÄ 1.2kr (mulig 1.5kr) :)
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 06:03 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Slettet bruker
06.04.2020 kl 12:13 4073

Norge har meldt interessen om Ă„ kutte!
MC Axel
06.04.2020 kl 17:58 3855

"Norway considers attending OPEC meeting on April 9 -oil ministryBY REUTERS

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: APR 6, 2020"

"OSLO — Norway has been invited to and is considering attending the OPEC meeting on April 9 as an observer, and would reduce output provided there is broad support to do so, the country’s oil ministry said on Monday."

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/politics-news-pmn/norway-considers-attending-opec-meeting-on-april-9-oil-ministry

Nsxnsx
06.04.2020 kl 18:04 3832

Holdt seg godt i dag med tanke pÄ nedgang i oljeprisen. SÄ fikk ikke fyllt pÄ noe.
Men torsdag blir gĂžy likevel.

Tror faktisk vi kan fÄ oppgang pÄ forventningene nÄ- fÞr torsdag.
Slettet bruker
07.04.2020 kl 10:19 3599

Hvorfor SA kjĂžper seg inn i EQNR sĂ„ mye?đŸ€”đŸ€”
Slettet bruker
07.04.2020 kl 10:47 3503

Questerre. Her sitter jeg med en post
Er det meninggen at man skal ha mulighet for avkastning pÄ pengene sine her ?

MÞkka stÄr jo stille
Slettet bruker
07.04.2020 kl 17:52 3272

1) Utsettelser er sjelden et godt tegn.
Signaliserer som oftest sterk uenighet , usikkerhet og ubesluttsomhet.

2) Vedr. postulat nr. 2 om at utsettelsen gir andre oljenasjoner anledning til Ä bli med pÄ prod.kutt.
Alle sitter pÄ gjerdet og venter pÄ hva Saudi og Russland gÄr for. Mitt bet er at Saudi og Russland neppe vil overlate markedet til Trump ved Ä kutte egen produksjon. Spesielt nÄ som oljelagrene er overfylte og pris er alfa omega i kampen om markedsandeler. Jokeren i dette spillet er utvilsomt Donald T. Tiden vil vise hvordan han spiller sine kort for Ä ivareta amerikanske energiinteresser hvor ikke minst skiferselskapene sliter allerede i dag. Man kan si hva man vil om Trump, men ennÄ har ingen beskyldt han for Ä gi ved dÞrene!
Redigert 07.04.2020 kl 22:03 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
InnerTier
08.04.2020 kl 08:22 2936

Meget god nÄ status, Pick Up.
Redigert 08.04.2020 kl 08:23 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Nsxnsx
08.04.2020 kl 08:35 2880

Litt tĂ„lmodighet nĂ„. Ikke lenge fĂžr du har 100% opp 😉👍
Slettet bruker
08.04.2020 kl 18:28 2694

Quebec kan prise seg lykkelig over at de gjennom sin satsing pÄ ren og bÊrekraftig vannkraft som er uten konkurranse, har ingen av de Þkonomiske energiproblemene som blir forÄrsaket av overfylte oljelagre, overproduksjon og lav etterspÞrsel.

ENERGY

Expectations for an oil deal remain low ahead of crucial OPEC+ meeting

PUBLISHED WED, APR 8 202010:04 AM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

Natasha Turak@NATASHATURAK

KEY POINTS

Oil markets are facing their greatest moment of uncertainty in decades ahead of an OPEC and OPEC+ ⁠meeting on Thursday, which was delayed from Monday over persistent disagreements between leading member states. The meeting comes as oil prices are down more than 50% year to date, with global benchmark Brent crude trading at $31.94 per barrel Wednesday and U.S. West Texas Intermediate at $24.18 per barrel 9:00 a.m. ET.If Saudi Arabia and Russia are to cut their output — as President Donald Trump has called on them to — they want to see the U.S. play its part in cutting too.

Brokering a Saudi-Russia oil deal ‘quite the high wire act,’ analyst says

Oil markets are facing their greatest moment of uncertainty in decades ahead of a virtual meeting of OPEC+ ⁠— the alliance of OPEC and non-OPEC producers ⁠— on Thursday, which was delayed from Monday over persistent disagreements and abrasiveness between some leading member states. 

In the spotlight will be whether countries can agree to communally cut crude production in order to salvage plunging prices at a time when no one is buying oil and the world is running out of places to put it. 

“Stalemate is not an option for any of the parties involved,” Nansen Saleri, CEO of Texas-based analytics firm Quantum Reservoir Impact and Saudi Aramco’s former head of reservoir management, told CNBC via phone on Tuesday. “It’s only a matter of time” until some agreement is reached, he said, predicting “a matter of weeks as opposed to months.” 

“It’s against everyone’s interest to oversupply the world,” he said. “There is a common element here, and that is that everybody is hurting.”    

It comes as oil prices are down more than 50% year to date, with global benchmark Brent crude trading at $31.94 per barrel Wednesday and U.S. West Texas Intermediate at $24.18 per barrel 9:00 a.m. ET.

The OPEC+ meeting will be held via video conference as a precautionary measure amid the coronavirus pandemic, which has obliterated global oil demand and all but shut down the world’s major economies.

Oil situation likely to endure whole 2nd quarter: Fmr Saudi Aramco executive vice president

At the same, leading producers Saudi Arabia and Russia are engaged in a price war, increasing or maintaining production to grow their market share, while U.S. shale companies are pumping at record levels. Oil prices are at their lowest in nearly two decades, prompting massive capex and job cuts across the U.S. shale basin where high-cost operations are no longer economically viable. 

But Russia and Saudi Arabia’s market share strategies will be painful to sustain too, Saleri said. “The economies of Saudi Arabia and Russia are all being affected by the oil prices.” 

If Saudi Arabia and Russia are to cut their output — as President Donald Trump has called on them to — they want to see the U.S. play its part in cutting too. The tense dynamics of big egos and foreign relations among the world’s heavyweight energy players will now determine the future of the entire global oil industry. 

Everyone’s skin in the game?

That now means not just OPEC+ producers, but also the U.S., Canada, Norway and Brazil. In the U.S., production levels are decided by individual companies, making a centralized cutting effort extremely difficult — and something that Trump has made clear he will not do. But even American executives are now calling for industry cuts, in line with market forces. 

“Capacity has to come offline,” Exxon Mobil CEO Darren Woods told CNBC’s Squawk Box on Tuesday. “There will be economics that force producers to shut in... frankly because there is no demand for the product so eventually you’ve got to stop making it.”

Fra https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/08/opec-expectations-for-oil-deal-remain-low-ahead-of-crucial-meeting.html
Redigert 08.04.2020 kl 19:07 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
kronerulling
08.04.2020 kl 23:03 2512

Sjekk Silvers innlegg pÄ hjemmesiden hans. LNG Quebec mister storinvestor samt laaangvarig utsettelse. Er nok pÄ tide Ä innse at drÞmmen er over...
Slettet bruker
09.04.2020 kl 00:05 2424

Kronerulling - da blir det miliard sÞksmÄl og kompensasjon til alle aktÞrer, uansett en vinn/vinn for QEC.
Slettet bruker
09.04.2020 kl 01:03 2371

Ja det kan du tro ) Qec er snart ferdig. Ingen vil vÊre med pÄ emisjon heller og det er det som har holdt Qec i live, nei dette ser mÞrkt ut gutter og tenk pÄ de som har hauset i Ärevis som sitter med store tap...de ble jo advart av meg mange ganger....danm,elly osv osv stakkars folk ...
Grangen
09.04.2020 kl 09:48 2195

Du virker som en som synes synd pÄ folk ja SP.
Slettet bruker
09.04.2020 kl 09:55 2176

Hvis det ennÄ ikke har gÄtt opp for alle hvor vinden blÄser til tross for mine innlegg pÄ HO.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called upon to react to this blow for the Énergie Saguenay gas project. Obviously, there is an important change taking place in the investment community that we see everywhere on the planet. Here, the Caisse de DĂ©pĂŽt established an [annual] GHG cap for each portfolio two years ago. [
] We saw it with Black Rock two weeks ago, which is the largest investor on the planet that has taken a very significant turn. There is a very significant shift in investment that has been made in the fossil fuel sector to other sectors, "he said. “Investors are still in Canada, but perhaps less in conventional sectors. Investors see that in Canada, we have taken ambitious goals in the fight against climate change, and that will inevitably influence our country's energy portfolio, "said Mr. Guilbeault. GNL QuĂ©bec has indeed informed the government of the withdrawal of a "significant investor", confirmed on Thursday Claude Potvin, director of communications for the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Jonatan Julien. She did not want to confirm that it was Berkshire Hathaway.

https://www.ledevoir.com/societe/environnement/574256/le-projet-gnl-quebec-menace#
Redigert 09.04.2020 kl 12:26 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
kaliber
09.04.2020 kl 12:29 1993

Pga det grĂžnne skiftet som kommer og er umulig Ă„ stoppe, EQ satser i det grĂžnne..
kronerulling
09.04.2020 kl 15:18 1846

Er det igrunnen noen som helst av lyspunkter i selskapet? Kan vi i det hele tatt hÞre noe fra selskapet i nermeste fremtid? Hadde vÊrt fint om vi bare fikk hÞre at de ansatte tok lÞnnskutt i disse tider. NÄ hjelper alt pÄ syken.
kaliber
09.04.2020 kl 17:53 1669

Oljen faller tilbake🙄