"Private" selskaper strammer inn sensurveldet

brahman
18.08.2018 kl 20:02 445

"Welcome to The Deep State (Data) Mine

Is Alex Jones The "Canary in the Coal Mine" ?

The Latest News: YouTube Will Run Pro-Vax Messages During Vaccine Freedom of Choice Videos

The Deep State Wants to Provide "Corrective Information" AKA Sovjet-Style Censorship

Alex Jones was "de-platformed" over a 24-hour period on August 5/6, 2018 by the following "independent" corporate media -

1. YouTube/Google
2. Facebook
3. Apple
4. Spotify

Perhaps thereby proving Alex Jones "conspiracy theories" by targeting him.
(...)

Facebook deletes unpopular/challenging/unacceptable ideas. They (allegedly) have the "right" to do that: they are (allegedly) a private company. YouTube/Google remove anti vaccine and other unpopular/challenging corporate-control-averse and, at their whim, edit controversy thought with "corrective" intrusions. They maintain that they have the "right" to do so because they are a (allegedly) private company.
(...)

The government does not have to do a thing but sit idly by while its tax subsidized, defense contracted and enhanced corporate "partners" do its dirty work.

In exactly the same way that hospitals and schools have institutionalized totally illegal vaccine mandates in violation of informed Consent.
(...)
Now we see the same process at work with the incessant demands for ever more vaccines, and for forcing adults and children to receive all the vaccines that crony corporate-tainted science can concoct without regard for either scientific validation or personal rights.
(...)
First they came for the Neo-Nazis and banned them from Facebook. No one protested. Then they came for Alex Jones and banned him from YouTube and Facebook. No one protested. Then they came for...You know the rest...They came for you and me, and no one was left to protest."

kilde: Natural Solutions Foundation,

brahman
28.02.2019 kl 22:54 329

"Then....They came for you and me, and no one was left to protest"
børst
01.03.2019 kl 09:48 299

Marxistene har omsider lykkes med å infiltrere næringslivet top-down i stedet for bottom-up, slik de prøvde på 1970-tallet. Men noe av modus er som før: Alle arenaer der meningsdannelsen i samfunnet formes, er mål.
Redigert 01.03.2019 kl 09:49 Du må logge inn for å svare