Hegnar Qline

Slettet bruker
Q 20.08.2018 kl 09:05 13760

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 380986 No.2674220
Aug 19 2018 23:16:39 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 3d03ff No.2674099
Aug 19 2018 23:05:47 (EST)
LISTEN CLOSE!!! SESSIONS HINTS TO TRUST THE PLAN!
3MIN33SEC CLIP, OUTFUCKINGSTANDING.
https://twitter.com/AGJefffSessions/status/1030707739184562182
>>2674099

Jeff Sessions ‏@AGJefffSessions
PAY ATTENTION!
#DrainTheSwamp #AmericaFirst @POTUS 1/2
23:47 - 17. aug. 2018

(Sessions tweet med video 1:38 min, link i Q-drop, NB! hashtags Session bruker!) ???
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 21:39 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 09:06 3568

1928/1927
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.170
Aug 19 2018 23:02:47 (EST)
[Movie 1]
Showtime.
>>BO>>CS>>BO>>NO>>CS>>NO>>BO>>[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
Who instructed the DOJ to release 'select' text messages?
When did [RR] learn of involvement [BO][NO]?
What happens if [RR] knew PRIOR TO signing CP FISA?
Why did [RR] under congressional testimony refuse to answer the question re: reading of FISA prior to execution?
Who signed pg 380? ------- CENSORED
Who signed pg 389? ------- Andrew McCabe
Who signed pg 390? ------- See next page
Who signed pg 391? ------- Rod Rosenstein
Who signed pg 392? ------- CENSORED/DOJ
https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view
Who is [1 of 4] FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
FISA [20]
The 'TRILOGY'.
MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'
PLOT: How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of "JUSTICE" of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].
Coming SOON to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.
MOVIE 3 – TBA
Enjoy the show.
Q

(Bold tekst er satt inn av meg - for et mess det 412 siders dokumentet er - nesten alt sensurert, ingen transparency!)
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 10:34 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 09:47 3551

This speech will be remembered as greatest and most important speech in our history:

https://i.redd.it/82wj4yv3s5h11.jpg

[–]lovemyprez17New arrival. 30 points 4 hours ago
God Almighty and the good people of this world have your back President Trump! It hurts us when we see these idiots shoot off their stupid texts on social media. We come to your aid with facts, they turn a blind eye and verbally attack us. We know this is hard, but press on Mr. President!!! ?????????
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 10:01 3543

PLOT (les nøye og forstå alt - så vet du hva som har foregått - før del to kommer denne høsten!):

How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of "JUSTICE" of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS.
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 10:04 3826

Del to 'Operation Enduring Freedom' forberedes:

National Guard company based in Winterville leaving for Guantanamo Bay
Sun, Aug 12, 2018
GREENVILLE, N.C. (WITN) - A company of the North Carolina National Guard is leaving Eastern Carolina for an operation out in Guantanamo Bay.
The 514th Military Police Company, based out of Winterville in Pitt County, marched out of the Pirates Club at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium in front of loved ones on Sunday.
It was part of a ceremony hosted by the North Carolina National Guard to celebrate the company before it departs for Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
The 160 soldiers will perform security operations as part of Operation Enduring Freedom.
"It's a pretty awesome occasion to have everyone here," Lt. Fredrick Yebuah said. "We have our traditional families with us but we also have our military family which is, which is nice to see their support."
The 514th will be deployed for about ten months.

http://www.witn.com/content/news/National-Guard-company-based-in-Winterville-leaving-for-Guantanamo-Bay-490682101.html
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 10:06 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 10:08 3821

It is all true what Q has been preparing us for! - It's all coming together! - Trust The Plan!

And God bless POTUS! ❤❤❤
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 10:09 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 10:15 3815

Ref. TS og Sessions henvisninger: #DrainTheSwamp #AmericaFirst @POTUS 1/2:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type “RAT.” But I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide......
04:01 - 19. aug. 2018

....and have demanded transparency so that this Rigged and Disgusting Witch Hunt can come to a close. So many lives have been ruined over nothing - McCarthyism at its WORST! Yet Mueller & his gang of Dems refuse to look at the real crimes on the other side - Media is even worse!
04:15 - 19. aug. 2018
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 10:38 3801

TJENESTEVEI FOR DEN SISTE AV FISA-ANSØKNINGENE
side 380 må vel være Peter Strzok.
389 er jo McCabe. Det står i klartekst.
390 blir da James Comey
391 er signert av Rod Rosenstein. Står i klartekst
392 må vel være Sally Yates

Må stikke nå
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 10:48 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 10:49 3803

Det er litt komplisert, prøv å henge med - humor løser stemningen!

White-Squall5:5 - Q 5 points 3 hours ago*
Q1433 Full Disclosure. General Statement: Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated. [RR] problems. What was RR's Senate Conf Vote? WRAY reports to RR [important fact]. Who do you TRUST? [RR] recuse/fired who has direct oversight of Mueller? Sessions un-recuse or #3 [until refill]? Who is Rachel Brand? Why was Rachel Brand dismissed? Think timing. "The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brand’s temporary successor as the “acting” associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the “acting” AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically." "Acting" https://www.justice.gov/asg When does the clock run out?
Rachel Brand ended as AAG on 2/20/2018. Add 210 days. We have September 18, 2018 as the deadline for POTUS to select a replacement AAG. Then it’ll be time for “Movie 2” to come out in the FALL. Does POTUS choose a “senior lawyer in the Justice Dept” for the AAG spot like John Huber? BOOM!

[–]nomercy4cabalFuture will PROVE past. - Q 2 points 3 hours ago
One thing it means is that RR´s future new roomate Bubba wont be lonley for too much longer!

???

Q drop 1589 fra 27. juni runger i ørene nå:
[RR] must either comply with all document demands or face impeachment. 2-way failure. If he complies, he fails.
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 10:55 3794

[–]AprilLoveNappe5:5 - Q 1 point an hour ago
We are getting close Patriots, pop that big bag of popcorn. This movies getting better & better everday. We now have an outline. I personally cant wait for part 2 When Obama and Hillary get called out. Next up Hillary Rotten Clinton, all rise!!

[–]BelAirImpala5:5 - Q 1 point an hour ago
This is the Greatest Show on Earth.
The good guys win and the perps get their just desserts.
Gitmo will be bursting at the seams.

[–]vanadium74New arrival. 0 points an hour ago
Patriots/Anons, it seems like we're heading for an epic trilogy, which can be titled: "The Great Awakening"... any suggestion for the titles of the three movies?

[–]zydecoPopeAutists catch the message? - Q 0 points an hour ago
Feeling really blessed to be sharing this with all of you fellow patriots. Amazing time to be alive and awake.
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 10:55 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 12:18 3768

Quick message.
Qdos til Hf som spiller Qrong med Qverulanter, ekte ble BBQ og selv Qumpaner får svi, det kan gå en Qle varmt iblant så jeg trekker meg tilbake til mitt vanlige Qvasi Qviss Qvass for Quppelhuer.
Qood Bye, Thank Q very much.
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 13:48 3745

???
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 14:27 3730

Lori Colley 19. aug. 2018 - New Q: Power to Arrest, Gitmo is ready - 25 min:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6YSYxYrx9E

Q, the Trump insider who has been communicating with researchers since October, suggests these orders target certain personnel within the FBI, DoJ, CIA, State Department, White House, Senate, House of Representatives, and those who are "Chair/CEO/VP.
Q suggests that the recently passed military budget, the largest in US history, will pay for these prosecutions. So far, researchers have found the existence of 45,000 sealed indictments yet to be executed.
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 14:36 3717

Når det gjelder de 45,000 sealed indictments så kom Jabba med en link som skulle bevise at det ikke var unormalt, og det var helt klart hensikten med artikkelen, men etter å ha lest alt svadaet satt jeg igjen med et inntrykk av at det faktisk ER unormalt.

Jeg tror ikke på dette før jeg ser det, men det er jo lov å håpe at Trump klarer å draine den korrupte og onde sumpen. Det hadde vært helt rått. Jeg er så lei sånne psykopater.
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 14:54 3711

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 380986 No.2674220 ? 1929
Aug 19 2018 23:16:39 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 3d03ff No.2674099 ?
Aug 19 2018 23:05:47 (EST)
LISTEN CLOSE!!! SESSIONS HINTS TO TRUST THE PLAN!
3MIN33SEC CLIP, OUTFUCKINGSTANDING.

https://twitter.com/AGJefffSessions/status/1030707739184562182?
>>2674099
Jeff Sessions at The Federalist Society 17 Aug 2018
So before I conclude, let me say this.

There those in this room and maybe more than a few in this room who gets frustrated about when they turn on the TV at night -you have to take out the lights- and all have an oppinion about what the Attorney General should do or not do. Well, I get frustrated too. A lot of thing I'd like to be able to say and explain but the rule of law isn't always about getting the outcome when you're sitting. It's using the same fair process pursuing the truth where ever it leads. We can never allow any part of our legal system -and least of all The Deprtment of Justice- to be reduced to a two who for political agenda.

This department will not make decissions based on politics ideologies bias as long as I'm Attorney General.
I believe that this is what the American people expect and deserve from The Department of Justice and
we will not confirm investigations or leak sensitive law enforcement information to get our new chief criminalised. <-- Trust the plan

I am determined, We are determined as a team in the Department of Justice to reestablish proper discipline in these matters that has been eroded.
So, in the long run a failure to fulfill this responsibility can only result.... Really.... It can only result in a perpetuation and in futher decline in respect for justice in America.

When anybody asks us to investigate a crime we will take that Seriously. That's part of our deed(ed/løfte).
We can solve with the appropriate law enforcement agencies. We evaluate the evidence. We use our best judgement to make an appropriate decision. And refusals, well refusal happen all the time throughout The Department of Justice, saying private practice. Just because we follow the rules! That progress confidence in justice, and doesn't erode it!

So, I believe when the history is written about this department it will reflect that President Trump appointed one of the finest team ever assembled in the department of Justice. The man at the top not in the group :-) (Løfter armene og peker håndflatene inn mot seg selv).
And I'm Proud to stand with you!
------------------------------------------------------
Will Bruce Ohr, whose family received big money for helping to create the phony, dirty and discredited Dossier, ever be fired from the Jeff Sessions “Justice” Department? A total joke!
? A joke. Message: Bruce Ohr received big money for dirt and discredit

“Bruce Ohr is at the center of FALSE ALLEGATIONS which led to a multi-million dollar investigation
into what apparently didn’t happen.” Darrell Issa, House Oversight.
We can take out the word “apparently.”

SooxySquirrel 5:5 - Q
He speaks to the fact that there are indeed investigations going on behind the scenes, but he is not at liberty to talk about them as they are ongoing. This counters a lot of the anti-Q commentators on the right who have been saying that Sessions is a lame duck and is only concerned about prosecuting 'dope smokers' etc etc. Interesting...

ObamaAngry Happy hunting. - Q
Yes and I support AG Session 1000% but keep in mind the role he must play if those 45,000 court sealed documents contain indictments for many of Obama's administration...

AG Sessions needs to keep repeating his agenda of doing things "by the book" and distancing himself from Trump because when the arrests start, the fake news media will try to claim that AG Sessions is arresting President Trump's enemies as political prisoners.

I suspect that is why Trump and Sessions have been having a 16 month long public Twitter spat.
That has to be political theater because nobody as professional as Jeff Sessions would have an argument with POTUS publicly using Twitter.
How would you handle a disagreement with your boss?
Would you speak with him privately or would you use social media?
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 19:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 15:20 3703

777 14:36
Det normale antallet Sealed Indictments pr år ligger på under 2.000. 45.000+ tilsvarer over 22 normalår!

Det ble i januar (tror jeg det var) skrevet ut en Executive Order for en tilstand av National Emergency. Det betyr at USA kan i bruk Court Marshall og bruke militære domstoler (tribunals) for å ta unna denne typen rettssaker (korrupsjonen i sumpen). Korrupsjonen har vært så omfattende at vanlig juridisk rettergang ikke kan ta unna alle sakene.

Dette er hva Q forteller oss de konkrete planene for og timeline for i dag.
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 15:44 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 15:23 3698

X22 Geopolitical Report - 19. aug. 2018 - 28 min:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByT-W3ngdgk
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 16:10 3680

Resignation Dashboard 3.0
https://public.tableau.com/profile/nerothehero#!/vizhome/ResignationWorkbook2_0/ResignationDashboard3_0

Hold musepekeren over det dyp blåe feltet merket over med Aug 13,20 i raden "Latest Resignations"
Så leser du Per Sandberg :-)
Så, jeg tror vi kan stole på at 412 Anon er oppdatert og riktig :-).
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 16:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 17:00 3668

Everybody wants to keep their Security Clearance, it’s worth great prestige and big dollars, even board seats,
and that is why certain people are coming forward to protect Brennan.
It certainly isn’t because of the good job he did! He is a political “hack.”

I hope John Brennan, the worst CIA Director in our country’s history, brings a lawsuit.
It will then be very easy to get all of his records, texts, emails and documents
to show not only the poor job he did, but how he was involved with the Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt.
He won’t sue!
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 19:08 3646

He he - hvis vi tenker over det så er jo Per Sandberg rettmessig registrert på listen - egentlig en sikkerhetsskandale som ble tonet ned fordi trolig ingen skade skjedd. Det kunne jo fort ha ført til noe om ikke telefonen ble tatt fra ham i ettertid, fx spyware som plutselig hadde funnet veien til hans telefon og ble med hjem i arbeid for regjeringen.
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 19:09 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 19:23 3637

https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/data/media/07d81eb460d73d598a1158e7a9b6675767e0e9d425c15ec9cb539f7f32cf4201.png
https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/data/media/805f5c92b73e49e721158313dbf40c64b49b5c32e9bd68c6f6895ee725149ce4.png

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.171
Aug 20 2018 07:29:31 (EST)
Untethered.png
Untethered1.png
https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1031243024897126402
Do you believe in coincidences?
Nothing to See Here.
Q

PDB i bildene = President's Daily Briefing.
OP = (her:) Opposition Press (MSM).
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 19:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 19:34 3633

[–]burnerjawnYou are safe. - Q 10 points 2 hours ago
PDB is Presidential Daily Briefing. OP I believe means Operation. Not positive but Q seems to use heavy military lingo and I believe that's the abberviation. In this context, I think he's saying the Resist Operation will not be strong enough to offer public support for Comey.

[–]southerncrosswriterNew arrival. 10 points 2 hours ago
Thanks. I just read every single comment in this thread, and having just posted one of my own intentional vague Tweets, have an insight to share about this Tweet... I think this is a conversation between Comey and Q. Also I think OP means Opposition Press. Didn’t POTUS call the MSM the true opposition party?
Truth exists and truth matters. [You’ve got proof and I acknowledge it matters] Truth has always been the touchstone of our country’s justice system and political life. [This is how things have always been done. I’m not the only one to blame. People who lie are held accountable. [I did not lie. I rolled over.] If we are untethered to the truth, our justice system cannot function and a society based on the rule of law dissolves. [This part is the key. I think he’s saying he’s having second thoughts about whatever deal he made.] And Q is reminding him that the OP [opposition press] will not be able to whip up enough spin and propaganda to protect him.

Det vi ser her er Comey som prøver å vise de rette verdiene og komme seg ut av hva han har vært med på. For meg virker det nesten som han mener han har vært presset (truet) til å gjøre det som er galt. (Husker jeg kalte den merkelige klemmen fra nyinnsatte POTUS til Comey for Judas-klemmen - altså at Trump utpekte Comey som sviker allerede da.) Uansett har Comey vist seg som en mann uten ryggrad, men korrupsjonen har kanskje ikke ligget like lett for han som for visse andre (uten at det er noen unnskyldning.)
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 19:45 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 19:47 3627

AHA :-)
Tweeten til Comey kan være en respons på tidligere Tweets fra @realDonaldTrump.
Comey sier da i klartekst:
- You’ve got proof and I acknowledge it matters
- This is how things have always been done.
- I’m not the only one to blame.
- I did not lie. I rolled over. <--- sovnet ved rattet. Ikke god nok unnskyldning. Ikke i en trafikkulykke som dette
- having second thoughts about whatever deal he made

Q remiding him:
will not be able to whip up enough spin and propaganda to protect him

:-) fasinerende
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIARMMtUdZQ
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 19:53 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 19:48 3627

Re. min siste... Og ja, du er også på rett spor her, Sult!

Nettopp, se her! ;-)

[–]WokeInEarly90s5:5 - Q 4 points 2 hours ago
I think you are on to something.
I'm in the minority with this thought, but there is a good chance Comey is/was playing a role. There's some details in his past that indicate something happened in the wake of 9/11 with GW Bush that compromised or threatened him. He and Mueller. If either or both of them wanted revenge on the deep state what better way than to participate in the sting.
The problem is that if this comes out, at this point, it will not be believed.
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 19:50 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 20:04 3617

Fantastisk fasinerende å følge med på disse Q-postene. Det skjer jo noe nytt(om US politikk og "samfunnsliv") hver eneste dag.
Got Popcorn!
I'm Enjoying the show.

"They knew they would throw every
lie they could at me and my family
and my loved ones. They knew they
would stop at nothing to try to
stop me. But I never knew as bad
as it would be. I never knew it
would be this bad, that it would be this
vicious. Nevertheless, I take all
of these slings and arrows gladly
for you. I take them for our
movement so that we can have our
country back."

President Trump
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 20:13 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 20:31 3607

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIARMMtUdZQ
(2:40) ???

[–]AnthropophobThe World is WATCHING. - Q 8 points 4 hours ago
That's awesome. You should post that on Comey's tweet. I don't have twitter, or I would do it.

[–]WinkyLinQ5:5 - Q 6 points 4 hours ago
I don't have twitter either. Can another Anon post on Comey's tweet??

[–]pygar_mathmosDo you believe in coincidences? - Q 12 points 4 hours ago
Done.
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 20:33 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 20:40 3601

Dagens mest alvorlige er at Q faktisk nå plasserer Hussein midt i plottet...
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 20:56 3593

LIVE ? President Donald Trump URGENT Speech at the White House - August 20, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bZrf5OU_oM

The White House @WhiteHouse
4 timer siden
The White House Retweetet ICE
This afternoon, President @realDonaldTrump will host a salute to the courageous men and women of @ICEgov and @CBP.

FOX-NEWS
With McGahn’s 30 hours of testimony, it is clear there is no evidence of President Trump either colluding with the Russians or engaging in illegal obstruction of justice.
Saturday’s New York Times story should be the end of the story.
Mueller should write his report to Congress and return to his retirement.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/20/newt-gingrich-muellers-fatal-mistake.html

Det er antakelig en styrt lekasje fra Muller som da har vært på Trump sitt lag hele tia.

Kan Ticker for disse trådene dine Havfruen, settes til Q?
Redigert 20.08.2018 kl 21:34 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 21:37 3572

Hør hvilken fantastisk leder Trump er! Making his people proud!

Illegal immigration is a terrible business! And a business it is - a criminal business!
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 21:41 3570

?
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 21:47 3568

Men våre politikere er fullstendig clueless om illegal-siden ved fremmedinvandringen!
(Eller skal vi si Qlueless - hehe!)

Håper Erna gidder å høre på Trumps tale!
Slettet bruker
20.08.2018 kl 21:55 3571

«Men våre politikere er fullstendig clueless»

Ja de heiv jo ut Listhaug for å fortelle den samme sannheten som Trump sa 1:51 i denne talen.

Sånn er det når alt handler om maktkamp og egen karriere. Karrierepolitikerne setter sin egen karriere foran nasjonens beste.
Slettet bruker
21.08.2018 kl 00:22 3531

Collusion, compliace, conspiracy, corruption - all intertwined - and worse and worse it gets:

[–]supranational_stonerWhy is this relevant? - Q 14 points 2 hours ago
James Comey’s brother Peter Comey, meanwhile, works for the law firm that did the Clinton Foundation’s taxes….during the period in which the firm was doing the Clinton Foundation’s taxes. The fact that they conversed during the Clinton investigations presents another major liability for Comey and his defenders on the Mueller team.

[–]IntlrntDivide they try. Fail they will. - Q 18 points 2 hours ago
I had not heard that Comey’s brother was doing the taxes for the Clinton Foundation at the time of the investigation. Perhaps this is old news as well, but it’s fresh info to me. The interwoven layers of corrupt power are almost unfathomable. Considering the connections revealed by each overturned rock, Horowitz and Huber are advancing at light speed.
Slettet bruker
21.08.2018 kl 03:07 4319

Havfruen - I går kl 09:06

Har du mer energi snart Havfruen ;-)))
Slettet bruker
21.08.2018 kl 07:55 4336

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.172 ? 1931
Aug 21 2018 00:09:08 (EST)
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/98yduw/connnecting_some_dots/?
The Great Awakening.
Q

lonestarbeliever PATRIOTS UNITE
I am passing this on from someone who's connecting some dots with input from sources he cannot reveal.
Read slowly, and patiently, because it’s very important......

CH 1 --- 2001 to 2005 Clinton Foundation ----
Klarte den aldeles undermåls etteretningen i Norge å få med seg dette i det hele tatt, da det skjedde?
Regjeringen(utenriks og -bistandspolitikk) og FOLKET er avhengig at idiotene klarer å tolke riktig og GI BESKJED!
From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
A Grand Jury had been impanelled.
Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”.
Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared. Now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out.
---------------------------------------------
CH 2 -- 2005 --
Look who took over this investigation in 2005:
None other than James Comey; Coincidence?
Guess who was transferred into the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS?
None other than, Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner. Isn’t that interesting?

But this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right? Ja, for en norsk undermåls etteretning så er det nok det! Om de i det hele tatt evnet å se hva som skjedde. Tror faktisk ikke de enda har skjønt sammenhengene, fordi de gidder faen meg ikke ta seg selv opp til revurdering. Status Quoe er viktigere en progresjon der i gården.

Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?
No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States,
Rod Rosenstein.

Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame?
Another coincidence (just an anomaly in statistics and chances), but it was Robert Mueller.
What do all four casting characters have in common?
They all were briefed and/or were front-line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

Another coincidence, right?

Clinton Foundation Scam 2005
The Clinton Hillbillies
Robert Mueller: Director of the FBI
James Comey: Took over the investigation FBI
Lois Lerner: Transfered to IRS to run the Tax Exemption Branch
Rod Rosenstein: Ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice
De samme navnene går igjen og igjen og igjen
CH 3 --- 2009 Uranium One ----
Fast forward to 2009....
James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.
Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, official government business, on her own personal email server.
The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hillary.
Like all good public servants do, supposedly looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.
Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, America got absolutely nothing out of it.
However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech; then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.
Ok, no big deal right? Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme.
Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during this time frame? Yep, He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.
Who was handling that case within the Justice Department out of the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland?
None other than, Rod Rosenstein. And what happened to the informant?
The Department of Justice placed a *GAG order on him and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.
How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant, a mole providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?
Very soon after; the sale was approved!~145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.
Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division? None other than, - Lois Lerner.
Ok, that’s all just another series of coincidences, nothing to see here, right?
Redigert 23.08.2018 kl 14:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
21.08.2018 kl 08:49 4304

CH 4 --- 2015 ---
Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 “investigations” the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law. He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email.

Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department, we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary. .

Now this is amazing, guess who became FBI Director in 2013? None other than James Comey; who secured 17 no bid contracts for his employer (Lockheed Martin) with the State Department and was rewarded with a six million dollar thank you present when he departed his employer? Amazing how all those no-bids just went right through at State, huh?

Now he is the FBI Director in charge of the “Clinton Email Investigation” after of course his FBI Investigates the Lois Lerner “Matter” at the Internal Revenue Service and he exonerates her. Nope.... couldn’t find any crimes there.

In April 2016, James Comey drafts an exoneration letter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, meanwhile the DOJ is handing out immunity deals like candy.They didn’t even convene a Grand Jury!

Like a lightning bolt of statistical impossibility, like a miracle from God himself, like the true “Gangsta” Comey is, James steps out into the cameras of an awaiting press conference on July the 8th of 2016, and exonerates the Hillary from any wrongdoing.

Do you see the pattern?
It goes on and on, Rosenstein becomes Asst. Attorney General,Comey gets fired based upon a letter by Rosenstein, Comey leaks government information to the press, Mueller is assigned to the Russian Investigation sham by Rosenstein to provide cover for decades of malfeasance within the FBI and DOJ and the story continues.
------------------------------------------
CH 5
All the same players.
All compromised and conflicted.
All working fervently to NOT go to jail themselves
All connected in one way or another to the Clinton's.
They are like battery acid; they corrode and corrupt everything they touch.How many lives have these two destroyed?
As of this writing, the **Clinton Foundation, in its 20+ years of operation of being the largest International Charity Fraud in the history of mankind, has never been audited by the Internal Revenue Service.
Let us not forget that Comey's brother works for DLA Piper, the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation's taxes.
The person that is the common denominator to all the crimes above and still doing her evil escape legal maneuvers at the top of the 3 Letter USA Agencies?

Yep, that would be Hillary R. Clinton.

* GAG Order: a legal order by a court or government, restricting information or comment from being made public or passed onto any unauthorized third party.
* James Comey didn't just tilt over Q-1930. He is a f.cking Lunatic “Gangsta”. Om ikke han er psykopat så vet ikke jeg.

** Og de helvetes drittskallene i norsk etteretning som skal følge med på slik og gi råd og veiledning til Norges Regjering. SATANs Undermålere, og i hendene på CIA. DRITTSEKKER!! Og hvor i helvete er norsk presse? Det var ikke et spørsmål det var et Statement!
Redigert 21.08.2018 kl 10:30 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
21.08.2018 kl 08:57 4376

-- CH 6 LISA BARSOOMIAN--
Now who is LISA BARSOOMIAN? Let’s learn a little about Mrs. Lisa H. Barsoomian’s background.
An Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law, is a protégé of James Comey and Robert Mueller.
Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998.
Lawrence also represented:
Robert Mueller three times;
James Comey five times;
Barack Obama 45 times;
Kathleen Sebelius 56 times;
Bill Clinton 40 times; and
Hillary Clinton 17 times.
Between 1998 and 2017, Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.

You may be saying to yourself, OK, who cares? Who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman?
Apparently, someone does, because someone out there cares so much that they’ve “purged” all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals Court dockets (?). Someone out there cares so much that even the internet has been “purged” of all information pertaining to Barsoomian. <-- Theese "someone" is likely Q+ OPs.

Historically, this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative. Additionally, Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. Although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney, her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH.gov. The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health. This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.

It’s a cover, so big deal right? What does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter?

Undermining the government or political system by CIAs Lisa Barsoomian
It deals with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uni-party unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks, Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix …. and last but not least Mueller’s never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and-the Russians.

Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?

BECAUSE….

She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE!

Subversion, Collusion, Compliance/Corruption, Conspiracy, Sealed Indictments
Define 'Subversion'. Q-1926
The act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within?

Slikt leser og finner vi ikke ut av i Norsk MSM SATANs-Ormeyngel. Vi må bruke Internet!!!!
MSM don't investigate enymore. MSM don't research enymore. They take what ever is given to them!
Here is how! ----> https://forum.hegnar.no/post/145545/
Og hvor i Helvete er NRK? Jeg spurte HVORHEN i helvete.
Redigert 21.08.2018 kl 13:53 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
21.08.2018 kl 10:23 4261

Dermed kom den viktigste oppsummeringen av denne saken - som Q smart nok legger ut på reddit (flere lesere) og henviser til!

Jeg viser min sync med Q og gjentar mitt siste innlegg fra i går kveld, før Q's siste:
- Havfruen - I dag kl 00:22 Collusion, compliace, conspiracy, corruption - all intertwined - and worse and worse it gets!

ET SPØRSMÅL TIL ERNA SOLBERG; NORGES STATSMINISTER:

Etter å ha lest innlegget postet på reddit som Q viser til i sin post #1931, hva er årsaken til at den norske stat ikke bare donerer mange hundre millioner av norske skattebetaleres penger til Clinton Foundation - og - handler for milliarder fra Lockheed Martin - og - deltar på Obama/Clintons røvertokt i Libya?

SER DU ERNA AT DETTE GJØR NORGE TIL ET AV VERDENS MEST KORRUPTE LAND?

Ser du hvordan elitesirkulasjonen både i Obama's USA og Norge legger til rette for kriminalitet som er helt ufattelig?

Hvor er norsk Etterretning, hvor er Statsadvokaten, hvor er Riksrevisjonen? Svar: de er alle del av elitesirkulasjonen etter oppskrift fra USA!
Redigert 21.08.2018 kl 10:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
21.08.2018 kl 10:37 4261

Det er rett og slett ytterst pinlig for Erna det som nå kommer til å skje utover i 2019.
Hele Spetakkelse vil bli rullet opp fra A til Å., og VI, som følger med, VIL SE DET bli rullett opp!
Dette er værre enn Kings Bay!
Legg merke til hva som skrives i innledningen: "an honest investigator would be able to figure this out."

"elitesirkulasjonen etter oppskrift fra USA!" Men nå vil oppskriften endres i Donald Trump sitt USA. Og hva vil da komme til å skje i Norge?

Det er en skam for Norge det som rulles opp i USA nå og ikke minst etter 1/1-2019. EN SKAM!
Vil Norges Regjering og norsk etteretning da være i stand tl å ta seg selv opp til revurdering ?
Det MÅ få konsekvenser, ikke minst for etteretningen!!

Billi Boy og Hillary Clinton vil bli sendt til Gitmo etter en rettsak som avdekker all den DRITTEN som disse to menneskene selv har forårsaket. Og dette avskummet ble trakter ved Kongens BORD! F..F..
The Clinton Hillbillis
Hussein Obama. The largest Shithole ever to be born in Kenya, vil også få en rettergang i 2019, og sendt til Gitmo.
Og dette avskummet ble tildelt en skammelig fredspris og traktert ved Kongens BORD! F...F..

For en korrupsjon og for en SKAM Norge har deltatt i!

Det går ikke ann å styre et land på grunnlag av Subversion, Collusion, Compliance, Conspiracy, Corruption.
Det skal ikke være mulig!!!

Norsk MSM kan en bare glemme. Den og de vil bare lyve og bedra oss hele veien gjennoom 2019!
De er ikke annet enn SATANs-Ormeyngel

Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
James Comey
Lois Lerner
Rod Rosenstein
Robert Mueller
Lockheed Martin
Benghazi
Clinton Foundation
LISA BARSOOMIAN
Jeff Sessions <---- det er noe med denne karen som ikke er helt bra
Redigert 21.08.2018 kl 11:13 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
21.08.2018 kl 11:31 4247

Honnør til Hegnars åpne forum som har tillatt oss å rapportere opprullingen❣

(Men ikke visste vi at resultatet skulle gripe så alvorlig inn i den norske elitesirkuleringens involvering - Jens, Jonas, Erna, UD)