NANO - MEI Pharma med lisensavtale

donkeykong
NANO 14.04.2020 kl 20:25 1385

MEI Pharma med sitt legemiddel ME-401 for follicular lymphoma inngikk i dag en lisensavtale. ME-401 har lenge stått på NANO sin egen oversikt over konkurrenter.

Betalutin er etter min mening relativt overlegent ME-401. Da er det interessant å se hvor god avtale MEI Pharma fikk:

"About the Global License, Development and Commercialization Agreement

Under the terms of the agreement, which substantially retains and consolidates the terms of the 2018 license agreement between MEI and Kyowa Kirin to develop and commercialize ME-401 in Japan, MEI will receive a $100 million upfront payment from Kyowa Kirin. MEI is also eligible to receive up to $582.5 million in additional payments from Kyowa Kirin depending on the achievement of certain U.S. and ex-U.S. development, regulatory and commercial milestones.

If approved by FDA in the U.S., MEI and Kyowa Kirin will co-promote ME-401, with MEI booking all revenue from sales. MEI and Kyowa Kirin will share U.S. profits and costs (including development costs) on a 50-50 basis.

Outside the U.S., Kyowa Kirin will have exclusive commercialization rights, lead commercialization and book all revenues from sales of ME-401. Kyowa Kirin will pay MEI escalating tiered royalties on ex-U.S. sales starting in the teens. Kyowa Kirin will be responsible for all incremental ex-U.S. clinical development costs and all ex-U.S. regulatory, CMC and commercial costs."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mei-pharma-and-kyowa-kirin-announce-global-license-development-and-commercialization-agreement-for-me-401-301039843.html
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 18:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
15.04.2020 kl 08:30 1005

Er veldig enig med deg donkeykong. Det er et meget godt signal om hva vi kan forvente oss i form av en avtale. Jeg tror fort analytikere kan bli tatt på sengekanten med en enda bedre avtale enn MEI Pharma.

Hyggelig å se at du fortsatt er med oss forresten.
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 18:49 Du må logge inn for å svare