Who meg i røven. Naive og dumme norge skremmer meg

Odeven
19.04.2020 kl 00:48 1246

Greit nok å være kritisk.
Hva har du å forslå som alternativ?

O.
Treidar
19.04.2020 kl 00:50 1242

Ah, noen har oppdaget zero hedge. Si fra når du kommer ned til pizzagate.
Slettet bruker
27.04.2020 kl 13:34 1013

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/04/26/pinkerton-josh-hawley-is-right-the-world-must-know-the-truth-about-the-origins-of-the-coronavirus/

During interactions with scientists at the WIV laboratory, [the State Department officials] noted the new lab has a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory.

In other words, here was clear evidence that the Chinese lab could have been the vector of the virus
Slettet bruker
01.05.2020 kl 00:54 928

Reporter:

"Have you seen anything at this point that gives you a high degree of confidence that the [Wuhan lab] was the origin?

Trump:

"Yes, I have... Yeah I have, and I think the WHO should be ashamed of themselves because they were like the public relations agency for China."

The conversation drifted but the reporter came back to confirm:

"What gives you a high degree of confidence that this originated in the [Wuhan lab]..."

Trump responded:

"I can't tell you that... I am not allowed to tell you that."

We wonder what Jack Dorsey ( twitter) will do now that the leader of the free world is confirming that a conspiracy theory that got many banned from social media is actually a conspiracy fact.

Redigert 01.05.2020 kl 00:59 Du må logge inn for å svare