Total number owned by top 20

50.67%

Total number of shares

100%

Last updated 11.12.2017
Redigert 19.01.2021 kl 15:28 Du må logge inn for å svare
Ekornesen
11.12.2017 kl 08:49 6426

Ny økning fra topp 20, mens kursen har falt i samme tidsrom. Shorten tuller med aksjen, og noen blir fortsatt stresset og selger selger seg ut billig. Det skulle ikke vært mulig, men det er ikke ulovlig å verken ta kortsiktige eller dumme valg:)
questi
11.12.2017 kl 09:48 6245

Året er snart over :) Mer penger i kassa til REC som de kan disponere på best mulig måte :)
questi
11.12.2017 kl 11:42 6011

2 mill omsetning ved lunsj?!? :D ALDRI vært så lavt :)
Med denne raten tar det 150 døgn å dekke inn 300mill short :D
questi
11.12.2017 kl 13:34 5839

Her sier YouserGroup at de kommer til å innvilge mer midler og subsidier til TianREC under hele commissioning-perioden :)
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/215/7634.html

"... 29. november, konsernsjef, nestleder sekretær Zou bevæpnet, nestleder general leder Liu Xuewu og hans entourage Tianhong Silicon Company forskning veiledning....
Zou våpnet påpekte at konsernet VIL FORTSETTE Å STØTTE utviklingen av Tianhong silisiumindustrien, og fortsette å AKTIVTE HJELPE bedrifter å streve for FORTRINNSPRIS. Han ba selskapet må planlegge for den fremtidige utviklingen av prosjektene gjøre det bra, grundig og solid, for industriell utvikling i Shaanxi farget nye materialer til å lage bidrag....."

For å løse det finansielle er det foreslått en 'ny foretningsmodell':
"...for det tredje er å utforske nye forretningsmodeller, for å bryte gjennom.."

Jeg tror de sikter til dette lånet til REC:
- REC får tiltrengt finansiering
- TianHong får sin fabrikk opp og stå
- YouserGroup får rentene og inntekt fra senere drift
Redigert 11.12.2017 kl 13:47 Du må logge inn for å svare
Ekornesen
11.12.2017 kl 15:10 5741

Treffer du i tolkningene dine, da blir det morsomt. Du beskriver Torvunds største drøm som oppfylles.
Tenk for et scenario det ville blitt i shortleiren dersom det er meldingen han kommer med i februar:)
questi
11.12.2017 kl 15:42 5660

Fabrikken er visst en viktig sak for både for TianHong avdelingen og konsernet YouserGroup, hvem vet om ikke det er et av Partiets fanesaker også med miljø og fornybær teknologi :) Så her er nok ingen midler spart - penger skal det ikke stå på :)

Alle kadre til pumpene :D
Redigert 11.12.2017 kl 15:44 Du må logge inn for å svare
Ramajama
11.12.2017 kl 15:52 5594

Så ble det litt omsetning og oppgang på slutten av dagen
questi
11.12.2017 kl 16:27 5521

Det er interesse for REC... men folk later bare som om de ikke ser på den :P
Hvis du ser en fin dame.. er et av triksa for å få henne å ikke gi henne for mye oppmerksomhet :D
tommy00
11.12.2017 kl 17:20 5395

Questi: Har Google oversatt fra den linken du refererer til, men ingenting av det du skriver der. Kanskje du har en forklaring? Oversettelsen er:
Recently, Yulin New Materials Group held a management meeting rectification activities, Shaanxi Nonferrous Metals Group General Manager, Deputy Secretary of Party Committee Zou armed, Commission for Discipline Inspection Wei Guolin and rectification Steering Group all members attended the meeting, Yulin New Materials Group more than the length of the cadre attended the meeting.
At the meeting, Chen Tao, chairman of Yulin New Material Group, made a summary report on the rectification and management activities on behalf of the company. From July 25 rectification and reform activities to the end of November 25, under the correct leadership of Shaanxi Nonferrous Metals Group, Yulin New Materials Co., Ltd. carried out special rectification activities entitled "Rectifying Work Style, Seriously Working Discipline and Improving Work Efficiency" as its theme, Through four months' time, the company's team building, production and management, project promotion, safety and environmental protection, work style and other aspects have been greatly improved, and have been widely praised by cadres and workers and basically realized the expected effect of rectification and reform.
Zou armed at the meeting to speak. He first affirmed the company's four-month management reform. Pointed out: Through this rectification and reform activity, the new material group's leadership team construction has been further strengthened and the cadre style has been further transformed. There are aspects such as innovating the management system, perfecting the working mechanism, perfecting the management system, optimizing the organizational flow and implementing practical work for the staff and workers Phased progress. He asked: New Materials Group should systematically and seriously summarize the management experience of rectification and reform work and step up publicity efforts; earnestly establish a long-term mechanism for enhancing and managing work so as to be normalized and institutionalized; enhance awareness of crisis and quality and step up cadres and workers Training, improve the overall quality, innovative employment mechanism; to enhance management tools, increase information and automation efforts, so intelligent manufacturing and building, in order to promote the new material group and the development of Shaanxi Nonferrous Metals Group.
The company is located in:

The company is located in:
The acceptance of five sub-groups for verification and scoring. The steering group of the group company mainly conducted inspections and inspections on issues concerning production and operation, reform and restructuring, project construction, asset and finance issues, job responsibilities, labor discipline and personnel construction, cadre and ideological work style building, and other issues.
After the conclusion of the management rectification activities, accompanied by Chen Tao, President of the Company, Liu Xiaofeng, General Manager and Liu Zhanfei, Chief Engineer Zou Wu and Guolin Guo and his entourage went to Hangzhou Bay coal mine dispatching room and vice-inclined wellhead to listen to the recent visit to Hangzhou Bay Coal Mine. Production and operation of the report; aluminum branch in a electrolysis workshop and a foundry to understand the electrolytic aluminum production process and the operation of the electrolytic cell, and the raw material market and aluminum ingot product prices understand.
questi
11.12.2017 kl 20:54 5183

Sorry.. jeg pastet inn feil lenke...
Den korrekte er denne:

30. nov 2017
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/2010/7578.html
Sekretær Zou og nestleder general Liu Xuewu lover fortsatt støtte og aktiv hjelp for TianREC

----------------------------------------------------

Ellers legger de ut aktiviteter daglig her. Masse fra TianREC, iblandet annen industri.. så det er bare å følge med...

08. des 2017
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/2010/7614.html
Brannsikkerhetskurs for TianREC

05. des 2017
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/2010/7596.html
Arrangement for å øke bevissthet om arbeiderrettigheter og sikkerhetskultur i TianREC

30. nov 2017
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/2010/7578.html
7 punkts handlingsplan fremover for TianREC

30. nov 2017
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/2010/7576.html
Omvisning for viseguvenør Weizeng Jun i TianRECs lokaler

30. nov 2017
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/2010/7579.html
Den 19. Partikongressen har gitt TianREC et oppdrag om å lykkes

23. nov 2017
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/2010/7550.html
Ungdomsmønstring for å innprente viktigheten av den 'blomstrende fotovoltaiske visjon' i tråd med 19. partikongressens ånd

16. nov 2017
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/2010/7525.html
Første produksjonsbatch med vellykket partikkelfordeling i TianREC og Silan-oppstart

16. nov 2017
http://www.yousergroup.net/news/2010/7524.html
Statseide kapital investert i driftsselskapet TianREC - nå i gjennomføringsfasen
Redigert 11.12.2017 kl 20:57 Du må logge inn for å svare
Ekornesen
12.12.2017 kl 07:30 4910

Åpenbart at det går rett vei! Fint at de oppdaterer og at det er utvikling her. Det blir bare mer og mer gåtefullt for meg at kursen holdes her nede.
tommy00
12.12.2017 kl 13:08 4635

Thanks for oppklaringen questi, nå når Anton har skygget banen må vi jo nesten følge med selv litt:)
tommy00
12.12.2017 kl 17:53 4463

Virker fra oversettelse fra hjemsiden til youser group at det er et godt forhold mellom REC og youser group. De har gjennomført forsøksproduksjon med hell i henhold til et tidligere møte og snakker nå om hvordan de skal skalere produksjonen opp, og også om nye modeller for fremtidig samarbeid med utenlandske firmaer: GOOGLE translate fra et møte den for en uke siden:
On December 3, Zou Wu, general manager and deputy party secretary of the Company, and Wei Guolin, secretary of the Commission for Discipline Inspection, led the relevant department and department head of the Group Company to conduct research and research on Tianrui Silicon Materials Company and supervise the project construction. Yulin New Materials Group Party committee secretary, chairman Chen Tao accompanied.
Zou armed party and his party in-depth project construction site, a detailed understanding of the construction of the region and trial production. Subsequently, talks with Tianrui silicon material leadership. Su Ruisheng, general manager of Tianrui Silicon Materials, made a comprehensive report on the characteristics of the production process, project history, safety work, project investment and progress, work arrangement in 2018 and relevant issues that need to be coordinated and solved
Zou armed listened attentively to the report and asked in detail about the difficulties enterprises are facing now. Discussions were held on how to solve these difficulties on the spot with the heads of related departments and groups of the group companies, and the solution was put in place. Zou arrogantly expressed his satisfaction with the construction work of Tianrui Silicon Materials Project and expressed his gratitude to all cadres and workers and REC team for their hard work and achievements. He also said that the Group will continue to support the development of Tianrui Silicon Materials.
Wei Guolin pointed out in his speech that we must conscientiously study and implement the spirit of the 19th NPC and explore how to do a good job in party building in Sino-foreign joint ventures, give full play to the political core role of the party organizations in Sino-foreign joint ventures and model vanguard party members and cadres Role to the party building to promote management and promote development
Finally, Zou armed put forward seven requirements for the next step of Tianrui silicon material. First, to further improve and optimize the management mechanism and working mechanism, the construction period and the production of a combination of focus on lean management, assessment management, process management efforts to prepare for the future production; the second is to continue to establish and improve various Management system and sound system; third is to do a good job in safety and environmental protection; Fourth, to speed up the project construction progress, strictly control costs, improve anti-risk ability and investment value; Reference is made to the secondary and first-level secrets of the special trades and industries to formulate a strict system of technical secrecy. The sixth is to strive for policy support and full-footprinting policies by the state, provincial and municipal authorities. The seventh is that all cadres and workers should work together to put together a Tianrui silicon material into a first-class products, first-class management of modern enterprises.
Hu Junhui, party secretary and chairman of Tianrui Silicon Materials, said that according to General Zou instruction and Secretary Wei's request, all work in the transitional period from construction to production shall be conscientiously done and a new way of thinking on the party-building in Sino-foreign joint ventures should be explored; Group companies in the third quarter to catch up with the spirit of the General Assembly to speed up, strictly control investment, keep the red line of safety and environmental protection, as soon as possible to complete the project construction, contribute to the development of the group.
tommy00
13.12.2017 kl 09:46 4214

Utdrag fra bedriftsmøtet i jointventure kompaniet: Zou arrogantly expressed his satisfaction with the construction work of Tianrui Silicon Materials Project and expressed his gratitude to all cadres and workers and REC team for their hard work and achievements. He also said that the Group will continue to support the development of Tianrui Silicon Materials.
Som det framgår kommer REC godt ut her! :)
Odi.1
13.12.2017 kl 10:19 4114

Ladda upp nu Grabbar
tommy00
13.12.2017 kl 10:53 4050

Mange tror at det å starte et komplekst industrianlegg som dette er, er som å starte folkevogna på gårdsplassen og kjøre med halv fart den første milen før man kan gasse på og komme i topphastighet.
Tro det er bedre å tenke på oppstart av dette anlegget som om man skulle starte et helt drosjeselskap i et annet land, med 500 nye drosjesjåfører uten sertifikat og med en ledelse som aldri har drevet et drosjeselskap. REC er da selskapet som stiller med kjørelærerne, og man forstår hvor avhengige kineserne er av kjørelærerne. Tror man kan se bort fra at det ikke blir nye deferrals på betalingen.

Det er også viktig å notere seg at om ikke anlegget startes opp i henhold til en strikt overoptimistisk oppstartsplan, så er det Joint Venture partneren på kinesisk side som ikke leverer, REC har som det fremgår av dettte møtet levert!!!, og i et tidligere møte der de snakket om batch prøve produksjon så leverte anlegget riktige partikkelstørrelser etc....:)