Lifecare and Digital Diagnostics - New 5 minute coronavirus test

farsken
21.04.2020 kl 09:42 2216

Den meldingen fortalte meg - i tillegg til nyheten - ting jeg ikke hadde fått med meg om forholdet mellom partene. Betyr andre avsnitt under, merket med **, at Lifecare har redusert/dekket all finansiering av videreutviklingen av sitt produkt?

Lifecare AS (LIFE-ME) has a 25% ownership in Digital Diagnostics AG, who is now developing a New 5 minute coronavirus test which delivers clear results on infection. Lifecare AS has previously established a joint venture with Digital Diagnostics AG in Germany.
**Digital Diagnostics (DD) will finance the remaining costs of completing the development of Lifecare’s implantable continuous glucose sensor named Sencell. In return, Lifecare AS will give Digital Diagnostics AG a non-exclusive and non-competitive license agreement for use Lifecare AS’ technology. Lifecare AS keeps all its rights to its existing IP and has full access to future IP. Digital Diagnostics will explore how Lifecare’s technology can be used outside the field of glucose monitoring and data collection, such as in e-health, big data and lifestyle technologies.**
Additional technological development by Digital Diagnostics AG has the goal to rapidly develop a new type of sensor device that can be used for immediate tests for the new SARS coronavirus. In comparison to currently available rapid tests, the SARS-CoV-2 MEMS 5 Minute Test™ directly detects the virus over the entire course of the infection and can be read immediately, without the need for a laboratory. The SARS-CoV-2 MEMS 5 Minute Test™ is created as a pocket size lab and can be used in four steps anywhere on site by general practitioners, paramedics and nursing staff without any training. The SARS-CoV-2 MEMS 5 Minute Test™ provides test results with greater accuracy at any point during the course of the infection than previously available rapid test strips. The first prototypes of the biosensor will be available in May 2020. Compared to previously known rapid tests looking for the presence of antibodies in the test-liquid, the SARS-CoV-2 MEMS 5 Minute Test™ leads to a clear “YES” or “NO” result regarding the presence of the actual virus in the test fluid and eliminates the time- and cost consuming transport of samples to a laboratory. The new digital diagnostic platform enables the rapid testing of millions of people and real-time monitoring of the disease spreading. By connecting the digital sensor to a secure, encrypted analytics platform, regional viral hotspots can be detected in real-time and immediately contained. Faster and more accurate than other rapid tests. The results of the SARS-CoV-2 MEMS 5 Minute Test™ can give a clear “YES” or “NO” statement about the presence of the virus in the test fluid. The great advantage of this method is that the virus can be detected directly — with a very high accuracy. In contrast, all other rapid tests known to date are based on the detection of antibodies. But antibodies are not detectable in plasma until 7 to 10 days after infection. However, those infected are already infectious in the first week of contact, which is one of the reasons for the rapid spread of the pandemic in all countries. There is currently no other reliable, cost-effective rapid test that can measure the virus directly in near-real time and at a very early stage during the incubation phase. Link to the complete press release by Digital Diagnostics can be found at “Lifecare.no”: https://www.lifecare.no/blog/lifecare-and-digital-diagnostics-is-now-developing- a-new-5-minute-coronavirus-test
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 02:01 Du må logge inn for å svare
Serboss
21.04.2020 kl 09:50 2192

Er dette en sikker metode, testet, godkjent av noen instanser?
det staar ingenting om dette i meldingen...
FAR100
21.04.2020 kl 10:42 2151

gode nyheter. more to come
Ticker
27.05.2020 kl 15:15 1739

Da har jeg lastet meg mine 50K og koser meg med kalkulatoren.
En test koster 1500-2000.- og om Lifecare får 150.- pr test så blir det penger av det.(25% eierskap i Digital Diagnistic)
10-15 mill enheter er jo lite når flere land har meldt sin interesse for millioner enheter av testen
og regner en 150.- x 10 mil.tester så går kalkulatoren fort varm.
Testen kan også brukes på andre virus som Ebola og lignende og vil sikkert produsert for andre virus enn Corona.
Lifecare blir meget spennende å følge de neste 2-3 årene og så har vi diabetes sensor i tillegg men jeg tror den kan komme litt
i skyggen om hurtigtest i forskjellige versjoner kommer på markedet for det er jo enheter som blir bestillt i store kvanta og er ganske dyre
morgendagen
27.05.2020 kl 17:15 1682

Satt å vurderte denne selv men når du leser igjennom rapporter å ser på hjemmesider, så ser de jo ut som firmaet mangler elektronikk/it kompetanse.
Rapporten er jo laget i Microsoft Word 97.
Ticker
27.05.2020 kl 18:31 1638

Tviler på at akkurat det programmet brukes i labratoriet…..
Slettet bruker
27.05.2020 kl 18:53 1610

etter pinse 1 juni årsrapport. jeg tror at nest uke rekyl av life-me
HP17
29.05.2020 kl 22:24 1483

Så nå er det altså i neste uke det skal skje?
Life is life and life is good