OBAMAGATE /FBI -skandalen vokser

cinet
USA 07.05.2020 kl 12:01 5960

Avsløringene ramler ut av skapet . Nå er også schifty Schitt i panic mode . Hele russia russia russia er en FBI/dnc/Obama-samrøre av historiske dimensjoner .

«
Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in panic mode'»

EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told

Blir tidenes boomerang mot Dems v/ schifty Schitt, butox Pelosi, samt FBI v/ wray, McCabe og ikke minst comic comey. ( og mange undertonene i FBI som Durham tar seg av. Pga Wuhan viruset er han forsinket til ca august . )

More to come...
Redigert 10.05.2020 kl 10:50 Du må logge inn for å svare
kokkohill
07.05.2020 kl 14:53 3122

Obama og Hillary vil snart måtte sone med banden sin ......
Nuka
07.05.2020 kl 15:20 3103

Snart ?
cinet
07.05.2020 kl 18:05 3075

Jhanba/nikab, ja snart .. men pga Wuhan viruset er Durham sterkt forsinket . Nå blir det teppefall ca august , passelig tid forut for valget . Egentlig et ideelt tidspunkt ;)
cinet
07.05.2020 kl 21:34 3074

DOJ drops case against Michael Flynn, in wake of internal memo release

The Justice Department on Thursday moved to drop its case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, in a stunning development that comes after internal memos were released raising serious questions about the nature of the investigation that led to Flynn’s late 2017 guilty plea of lying to the FBI

Dette er bare begynnelsen....
Slettet bruker
07.05.2020 kl 21:55 3055

Trump og co pleier SUMPEN!
Nuka
07.05.2020 kl 22:02 3045

Ja, det er jo lov å håpe. Min gamle bestemor pleide å si at du kan prøve å håpe i den ene handa, og drite i den andre handa. Så kan du se hva det blir mest av.
polemiker
07.05.2020 kl 22:37 3030

Beklager å si det Nuka, men du har en bedriten bestemor. Børe vel ikke være så overrasktet når vi ser på avkommet.

At DOJ dropper saken mot Flynn var vel egentlig ikke så overraskende, selv om det kan virke dramatisk. Fyren har jo faktisk innrømmet, så saken burde vært plankekjøring. Nå har vel de fleste som har fulgt saken fått med seg at det hele er fundamentert i en "perjury trap".

Dette er etterforskningsmetoder Kongressen godkjente for å motarbeide organisert kriminalitet, og ikke myntet på å felle politiske motstandere som FBI forsøkte seg på. Grasalt mange overtramt som er blitt begått her, men blir noen stilt til ansvar?
Nuka
07.05.2020 kl 22:48 3018

Den eneste som kommer til å havne i fengsel er Donald Trump. Bare vent til han er ferdig som president. Rett inn i buret.
Slettet bruker
07.05.2020 kl 22:59 3010

Kul bestemor. Bra uttrykk som jeg skal stjele.

Nå: Skumle hensikter.
cinet
08.05.2020 kl 14:58 2971

Innrømmet hva? Han ble pågrepet , og deretter presset til å selv inkriminere seg selv med å ikke fortelle om samtalen med ambassadøren. De truet han med å pågripe sønnen hvis han ikke kjøpte seg til en domfellelse . En giga risk FBI-skandale . Deretter erkjente han straffeskyld for å ha bevisst skjult dette for de to Obama-lakeiene ( peter s.og pienkta) FBI skandalen ruller videre og dems /Deep state er i panic mode
cinet
08.05.2020 kl 18:25 2961

Trump calls for ‘dirty cops’ to pay ‘big price’ for Russia probe after release of transcripts

Trump says 'more to come' on Russia probe documents

Her er det bare å finne frem popcorn.

Jhabba/nikab.... Gled deg til Durham ca august
Redigert 08.05.2020 kl 18:28 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
08.05.2020 kl 18:34 2955

Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

Bare tenk dere dette i norsk målestokk . Erna sender hele Pst/Kripos på Støre ... en gigantisk skandale , ikke nevnt i en bisetning av Fredrik fake news . Skammelig

More to come.
cinet
08.05.2020 kl 18:37 2952

Obama lakeiene /deep state in panic mode
Sleepy joe , can u hear me ?

«President Obama was aware of the details of then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn's intercepted December 2016 phone calls with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, apparently surprising then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, according to documents released Thursday as exhibits to the government's motion to dismiss the Flynn case.

Obama's unexpectedly intimate knowledge of the details of Flynn's calls, which the FBI acknowledged at the time were not criminal or even improper, raised eyebrows because of his own history with Flynn -- and because top FBI officials secretly discussed whether their goal was to "get [Flynn] fired" when they interviewed him in the White House on January 24, 2017.»
cinet
09.05.2020 kl 10:27 2925

"decided the agents would not warn Flynn that it was a crime to lie during an FBI interview because they wanted Flynn to be relaxed, and they were concerned that giving the warnings might adversely affect the rapport."

Obama-lakeiene Peter Strzok og Joe Pientka (OFBI)..GAME OVER
Nuka
09.05.2020 kl 13:26 2906

Hva betaler Trump for å skrive alt dette tøvet ?
Slettet bruker
09.05.2020 kl 14:41 2889

Trump-tøv????

Dette er rettsstaten USA som sier at Obama ledet raidet for å kaste Trump som presidentkandidat. Ikke Trump. Abraham Lincoln: Du kan lure alle ei viss tid. Du kan lure noen hele tiden. Men du kan ikke lure alle folk hele tiden
cinet
09.05.2020 kl 15:27 2877

Nikab/Jhabba;
Adam Schiff should resign – He will do or say anything to achieve power. Fredrik fake news, wake up !

The arrival of the Chinese coronavirus has killed tens of thousands of Americans and put tens of millions more out of work. But the crisis has also forced to the center serious conversions about issues that matter to the future of the country. Issues like: the dangerous rise of Chinese global dominance, the porousness of our domestic borders, America’s crumbling infrastructure, and government corruption and incompetence.

Over the past two months, you may have asked yourself: Why weren’t we talking about these things before? They’re important. Good question.

There’s a simple answer to that. We didn’t have time to consider the fundamental health of America because we were busy talking about Russia. In Washington, Russia is all we talked about for three years. All normal business in the capital city came to a halt, as we embarked on a bizarre scavenger hunt in search of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spies.

Even at the time, the whole thing seemed absurd. Now we know it was worse than absurd. This wasn’t history’s longest episode of mass hysteria. It was instead an elaborate and intentional hoax, staged by the most unscrupulous and power-mad political operatives this country has ever seen. Sound like an overstatement? How do we know that? Because they have admitted it.

On Thursday the House Intelligence Committee – chaired by Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. – finally released 57 transcripts of testimony delivered to the committee behind closed doors during the Russia investigation. What do the transcripts reveal? We’re not going to ask you to trust us on this one, it’s too important. Instead, we’re going to quote from the transcripts directly:

Jim Clapper, President Barack Obama’s director of national intelligence, said: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting or conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.” Compare that to his Twitter feed.

Former Obama administration U.N. ambassador Samantha Power was asked by the committee if she had any evidence of collusion with the Russians. She replied this way: “I am not in possession of anything – I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came out of the intelligence community.”

Obama administration National Security Adviser Susan Rice said: “I don’t recall intelligence that I would consider evidence.” Amazing.

And here’s former Obama administration Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Asked if she saw evidence of Russian collusion, Lynch replied: “I do not recall that being briefed up to me.”

Notice Lynch’s word choice here: “I do not recall.” For three years, our entire political system revolved around the hunt for Russian spies. We were told again and again in order to justify this that collusion was the greatest crime ever committed in American history.

Yet the attorney general, a close friend of President Barack Obama’s, claims she “does not recall” if she ever received any evidence that any of it was true. If she’d been Roger Stone when she said that, she would have been charged with perjury on the spot. We’d be watching her sentencing right now.

Of course, Lynch probably thought the transcript of those remarks would never be made public.

That was clearly Evelyn Farkas’ assumption. Farkas is a former Defense Department official from the Obama administration. She became a fixture you may remember on cable television, as news outlets scrambled for puppets with legitimate-sounding resumes to push the Russia collusion narrative. Dumb people who would say anything. In those categories, Farkas delivered in spades. Here she was in March 2017 speaking on MSNBC:

“I was urging my former colleagues and frankly speaking the people on the Hill – it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people – get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas said. “Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people who left. So it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence.”

And Farkas added: “So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia. That’s why you have the leaking. People are worried.”

“We have very good intelligence on Russia,” Farkas claimed. “We knew what we knew.” But she didn’t know anything. Farkas was lying, as purely as a liar can lie. Once under oath behind closed doors, Farkas admitted that. “I didn’t know anything,” she said.

Redigert 09.05.2020 kl 15:30 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
09.05.2020 kl 15:36 2870

Nika/Jhabba, sannheten fortsetter:
It was all lies, literally all of it, even the core claims about hacking that formed the basis of the entire story and the investigation that followed.
In 2016, during the campaign, someone stole information from the Democratic National Committee’s email server. It wound up online and embarrassed Hillary Clinton. Democrats quickly blamed the theft on Russian agents, and therefore Donald Trump, who was supposedly the pawn of the Russians.

In fact, there was never real evidence that that actually happened. The Democratic National Committee, as you may have read, never allowed federal investigators to inspect their email servers. That’s odd behavior for people who claim to be the victims of foreign espionage.

Instead, the party’s servers were inspected by a third-party company called CrowdStrike.

Adam Schiff’s committee interviewed the CEO of CrowdStrike, Shawn Henry. Schiff questioned Henry directly. He asked if Henry knew when the Russians had stolen the data from the DNC servers.

Henry’s reply, which we’re seeing for the first time is this: “As it relates to the DNC, we have indicators that data was exfiltrated. We did not have concrete evidence.” Later, Henry admitted he only had only “circumstantial evidence” that the Russians were involved at all.
Adam Schiff heard those words directly, he heard them from the one person who would know for certain. Schiff knew there was nothing substantial at the core of the Russian collusion story. At the very center, it was hollow, it was a sham. But Schiff never suggested this in public. Instead, he did the opposite. He spent years on television telling you it was totally real, shut up.

Here are comments Schiff made on different occasions on several TV programs:

“So there’s clear evidence on the issue of collusion and this adds to that body of evidence.”

“There’s ample evidence of collusion in plain sight and that is true.”

“You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion. Pretty compelling evidence.”

“And there is significant evidence of collusion.”

“This is ample evidence and indeed there is of collusion of people in the Trump campaign with the Russians.”

“I think there’s plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy.”

“All of this is evidence of collusion.”

“There is significant evidence of collusion between the campaign and Russia.”

In case you weren’t counting during that montage, Adam Schiff said “evidence” nine times in that clip. Every single time was a lie. If you were following this closely at the time, you might have suspected this. Schiff never produced any of this so-called evidence. He just asserted its existence.

After a while, we noticed. We confronted Schiff about it when he came on this show. He never answered our question. Instead, he accused us of treason. Here is part of our exchange

Adam Schiff is a sociopath. He will do or say anything to achieve power. He is unfit to hold office. He should resign. And not just Adam Schiff. The entire apparatus of official Washington has been exposed by these transcripts, as well as by the documents just released in the Michael Flynn case.

In November 2019, government attorney Brandon Van Grack defended the FBI’s decision to interrogate Flynn at the White House with no lawyer.

Van Grack said: “The FBI was engaged in a legitimate and significant investigation into whether individuals associated with the campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump were coordinating with the Russian government."

In that same filing, Van Grack wrote that Flynn’s phone call with the Russian ambassador was of paramount importance. “It was imperative that the FBI determine whether and why such communications with the Russian ambassador had occurred,” according to Van Grack.

Both of those statements from Van Grack, we now know conclusively, are lies. In its filing this week, the Justice Department revealed that in early January, the FBI had already known there was “no derogatory information” tying Michael Flynn to the Russian government.

Nor did they need to know whether Flynn had spoken with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak. They knew he had. They were listening. They had a word-for-word transcript of the call.

In other words, Van Grack was lying in his filing. This is not only of importance to Donald Trump. This is important to every American, because things fall apart when high-level officials do things like this for political reasons. There’s a reason nobody trusts the government anymore.

And it’s not just Democrats who you should blame for the corrosion of our public life. The vast majority of the Russian collusion investigation, including the testimony you just heard, occurred during the first two years of this administration.

At the time, Republicans controlled both houses of Congress and every single committee. They had the power to expose this hoax and to shut it down. But they did not. We can only speculate why. Maybe they were too cowardly to tell the truth. Or maybe, deep down, a lot of them agreed with the aims of all of this.

Either way, it’ll be very interesting to hear Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina and so many other useless Senate Republicans – the total phonies who tell you they’re representing you but don’t – explain why they didn’t really do anything to stop the derailment of America while it was in progress.

SCHIFTY SCHITT GAME OVER ! DEEP STATE IN PANIC MODE
Redigert 09.05.2020 kl 15:38 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
09.05.2020 kl 16:05 2861

Jhabba/Nikab 0g fake news ...WAKE UP;
Evelyn Farkas, a former Obama administration official who previously encouraged congressional staffers to gather evidence of alleged collusion between President Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia and said she "knew" there was additional such information out there, admitted she did not know such information existed in a 2017 interview with congressional investigators.

Transcripts from dozens of such interviews were released Thursday by the House Intelligence Committee.
Slettet bruker
09.05.2020 kl 16:44 2853

"Transcripts from dozens of such interviews were released Thursday by the House Intelligence Committee."

Det er sikkert noe løgn som Trump har skrevet kommer sikkert jabba til å hevde, eller at dette er lakeier for Trump som skrev.
cinet
09.05.2020 kl 16:52 2853

Ikke utenkelig, men har en formening om at Jhabba/Nikab føler på at han har avslørt seg selv. Han er en marxist leninistiske medløper fra plyndrerne/kommunist diktaturet til XI. Med eller uten betaling , pøser han ut manipulerende propaganda fra kommunist diktaturet - og dens idiologi.
cinet
09.05.2020 kl 20:31 2834

Jhabba/nikab sin taushet peker mot at betalingene fra kommunist diktaturet uteblir..
cinet
10.05.2020 kl 07:42 2800

Barak " do nothing" Obama har begynt å få panikk. Det brenner under beina, og da avslutter han golf ferien på Hawaii. Han kommer med hjelpeløse uttalelser ang Flynn-skandalen. Alle piler peker mot Obama, og at hele saken ble "klarert" med Barak do nothing Obama.

"I think they saw this as an opportunity to disrupt the general. And I think what we have to find out [is...] -- this is critically important -- did the FBI conduct this interview at the behest of the White House or was it motivated by their own now well-established personal biases and prejudices against the president?"

"That has to be determined. If it's the former ... Well, if it's either, it's abominable."

Flynn er bare en av ofrene i dette Hillary-kuppforsøket. Abominable er et mildt ord for å beskrive det hele. Fredrik fake news, wake up !
cinet
10.05.2020 kl 07:53 2792

Schifty schitt....GAME OVER

"And you had the Democrats following Adam Schiff off the cliff. He's getting testimony day after day," mentioning the numerous intel chiefs saying there was no evidence Trump was dealing with Russia. "And then he's going on fake news, CNN and all over the media, and the willing accomplices that are allowing him to push his propaganda. But he knew he was lying."

Obama saying, 'Oh, we never had a scandal,'" "All of this happened on his watch, this abuse of power, this corruption. It's at a level that is so high. I want your audience and our audience to both know that this is a danger to the republic."

"this can't happen in the United States of America. It can't or we don't have a country," "We don't have [a country] if we allow this to happen again, this abuse of power."

DEMS/ DEEP STATE IN PANIC MODE. Fredrik fake news.... wake up, får du dette med deg ?
Tre4
10.05.2020 kl 09:29 2773

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53pxLpw3V-M&t=310s

Watter’ World og Justice with Judge Jeanine på Fox News i går kveld.

Sean Hannity På Fox News,har jevnlig rapportert om denne saken siden våren 2017.
Han får mye rett nå!
cinet
10.05.2020 kl 10:48 2763

Denne skandalen Er langt større enn watergate. Det er den nye Obamagate ... more to come .

Blir spennende om /hvis Fredrik fake news oppdager dette...
Slettet bruker
10.05.2020 kl 14:45 2737

Det er en stor livsvisdom bak uttalelsen til Nukas bestemor.
cinet
10.05.2020 kl 22:44 2623

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said the Republican strategy during the House investigation into the Russia probe focused an asking if there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The answer they got: none.

“We had a strategy here that we wanted to get every single person that we interviewed, to say whether or not they knew of any evidence of collusion, coordination or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” Nunes said during an interview on “Sunday Morning X“Furthermore, what you will see is that we've been asked questions about hearsay. Did they hear anything? Do they know anything? Do they have any leads for us whatsoever?

“And the answer was always the same. Nothing,” he said.
cinet
11.05.2020 kl 08:36 2426

OBAMAGATE ruller videre .. Fredrik fake news wake up !

Trump retweeted Eli Lake, a columnist at Bloomberg, who said he has been reviewing the interview transcripts that were recently released in the collusion investigation. Lake wrote, “It’s now clear why every Republican on [Rep. Adam Schiff’s] committee in 2019 called for his resignation. He knew the closed door witnesses didn’t support his innuendo and fakery on Russia

Sidney Powell, one of Flynn’s lawyers, told Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” that FBI agents did their best to hide their investigation and attempted to entrap Flynn. She mentioned a meeting on Jan. 5, 2017 at the White House that included Obama, then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan.

Powell said the “whole thing was orchestrated and set up within the FBI, Clapper, Brennan and in the Oval Office meeting that day with President Obama,” she told Maria Bartiromo, the anchor.

Bartiromo asked Powell if she believed the scandal reached up to Obama, and Powell responded, “Absolutely.”

Trump later tweeted, “OBAMAGATE,” indicating that he believes that Obama worked to undermine his presidency.
Redigert 11.05.2020 kl 08:40 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
11.05.2020 kl 10:38 2370

OBAMAGATE....

FBI feared former national security adviser Gen. Michael Flynn would uncover illegitimacies surrounding the origins of the Russia probe, and that they "needed to remove him if they wanted to continue this particular investigation."

Fredrik fake news... WAKE UP
cinet
11.05.2020 kl 18:55 2191

OBAMAGATE

Durham moving ‘full-throttle’ on Russia probe review, top federal prosecutors involved: sources

U.S. Attorney for Connecticut John Durham is going “full throttle” with his review into the origins of the investigation into suspected Russia-Trump coordination in the 2016 election, with additional top prosecutors involved in looking at different components of the original probe, sources told .

Two sources told that Jeff Jensen, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri who was tapped by the Justice Department in February to review the case of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, is continuing to help with Durham’s investigation even after the DOJ’s move last week to drop the case against Flynn.
“They farmed the investigation out because it is too much for Durham and he didn’t want to be distracted,” one of the sources told
“He’s going full throttle, and they’re looking at everything,” the source told
As for Durham’s probe, multiple sources familiar told that he is expected to wrap up his investigation by the end of the summer.
DEMS/DNC DEEP STATE/ FAKE NEWS MEDIA IN PANIC MODE
More to come

Fredrik fake news, WAKE UP
Redigert 11.05.2020 kl 19:01 Du må logge inn for å svare
Nuka
11.05.2020 kl 20:43 2164

Nesten 2000 tidligere ansatte ved det amerikanske justisdepartementet har signert et opprop hvor de krever justisminister William Barrs avgang. Det skriver ABC.

Bakgrunnen er Barrs inngripen i saken mot Donald Trumps tidligere sikkerhetsrådgiver Michael Flynn.
cinet
11.05.2020 kl 20:54 2154

Og heldigvis avslører Jhabba/Nikab og disse 2000 seg selv .

BTW, det jobber ca. 115.000 mennesker i DOJ. Disse 2000 TIDLIGERE ansatte/ dementes, utgjør således noen promiller.
Redigert 12.05.2020 kl 09:55 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
11.05.2020 kl 20:55 2152

OBAMAGATE ruller videre
more to come

The best way to understand the dismissal of the phony prosecution case against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn and the release of secret congressional testimonies is to imagine a giant jigsaw puzzle. We know the final picture will show a broad conspiracy by law enforcement and intelligence agencies under Barack Obama to undermine Donald Trump’s campaign and help Hillary Clinton win the 2016 election.

When that failed, many of those same people turned their efforts to sabotaging Trump’s presidency. Some are still at it.

That’s the big picture, and last week two more significant pieces of the puzzle fell into place.

The congressional testimonies were more shocking because they go to the heart of the Russia collusion narrative spun by Democrats and their media handmaidens. The witness took the oath in 2017, but what they said was hidden ever since.

Now we know why. Rep. Adam Schiff, the California Dem, didn’t want the public to realize that top members of the Obama administration had blown the collusion narrative to smithereens.

One after another, James Clapper, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates and others said some version of “I know of no evidence linking the Trump campaign to Russia.”

This was terrible news for Schiff, who released the documents only because the White House threatened to if he didn’t. Schiff, recall, relentlessly insisted he had seen lots of collusion evidence. Maybe he needs an eye test. :)

Nikab/Jhabba maybe an eye test too?

FREDRIK FAKE NEWS WAKE UP !!!!
Redigert 11.05.2020 kl 20:57 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
12.05.2020 kl 09:21 2045

Nikab/Jhabba. Avsporing da du ikke har noen argumenter. Kuppforsøket OBAMAGATE er iferd med å bli avslørt. Hvis du vil blande demonstrasjoner inn her, kan du ta en titt på bilder fra Tysjkland i helgen. Tusenvis av demons i alle store tyske byer. De vil ha jobbene sine tilbake. Ikke alle blir sydd puter under av NAV.
Redigert 12.05.2020 kl 10:05 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
12.05.2020 kl 09:31 2039

OBAMAGATE RULLER VIDERE
DURHAM/ BARR ER PÅ JAKT
FREDRIK FAKE NEWS WAKE UP

'many current and former officials ... have reason to be worried' after Flynn revelations. ( Jhabba/Nikab too?)

President Trump has dubbed "Obamagate," slamming former President Barack Obama and his administration for their role in the Russia investigation and the investigation of Michael Flynn.

"Remember National Security Adviser Susan Rice, remember, she went back, she sent herself a very unusual email," "... She references the president's January 5th meeting in the Oval Office on January 20th, 15 days later, and said that Obama said he wanted all the investigations to be done by the book."

"Why are you writing this on Trump's inauguration day? Why is Susan Rice memorializing a meeting about Flynn in the Oval Office?" "Do everything by the book, Obama said. Can it be any more obvious that the person that lied on five Sunday shows about Benghazi was scared to death that Obama's plotting and scheming would soon be exposed?"

"Many current and former officials, they have reason to be worried. My sources [are] telling me tonight that some of them have now lawyered up with the biggest names and most expensive lawyers in Washington, D.C.," Hannity said. "Perhaps they know what's coming. Maybe that's why nearly 2,000 former DOJ employees signed a letter blasting AG Barr for dropping charges against Flynn. Timing is suspicious, don't you think?"

"The message has gone out: Protect your own. Protect the deep state," "Sounds like Obama might have been sending out warnings."

"Barack, perhaps you forgot there's an actual precedent from you. One of your favorite military advisers, retired General James Cartwright, well, he's convicted [in October 2016] of lying to the FBI," . "But guess what? In 2017, Barack Obama, the hypocrite. He issued a full pardon for his favorite general."

"Many current and former officials, they have reason to be worried. My sources [are] telling me tonight that some of them have now lawyered up with the biggest names and most expensive lawyers in Washington, D.C.," . "Perhaps they know what's coming. Maybe that's why nearly 2,000 former DOJ employees signed a letter blasting AG Barr for dropping charges against Flynn. Timing is suspicious, don't you think?" (BTW... det jobber ca. 115.000 mennesker i DOJ. Disse villfarne TIDLIGERE ansatte/dementes utgjør således noen promiller)

"The message has gone out: Protect your own. Protect the deep state," . "Sounds like Obama might have been sending out warnings.

Fake news media; "This is now part of a systemic attempt to destroy Attorney General Barr for trying to get to the truth and expose corruption and abuse of power," "And of course, they were hurting President Trump and they were trying to upend a duly elected president after they failed at preventing him from getting reelected by protecting his opposition candidate."

MORE TO COME . OBAMAGATE RULLER VIDERE
Redigert 12.05.2020 kl 09:56 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
12.05.2020 kl 09:47 2029

OBAMAGATE....

New information proves former President Barack Obama sought to use the Russia investigation to hinder the incoming Trump administration.

A Jan. 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting that was attended by Obama, then-Vice President Joe Biden, then-FBI director James Comey, then-CIA Director John Brennan, and then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, as detailed in documents that were declassified last week as part of the DOJ's motion to dismiss the case against former National Security adviser Michael Flynn.

"Obama asked the people who would be leaving at the end of his administration to leave the meeting. And he kept only those two people who would be continuing on into the Trump administration: James Comey and [deputy Attorney General] Sally Yates.

"And that's where they started hatching their plan to make sure that the incoming administration would not find out what they had been doing or what they planned to continue doing in terms of spying on the Trump campaign and people affiliated with it,"

Obama told Comey and Yates he had "learned of the information about Flynn" and his conversation with Russia's then-ambassador to the U.S. about sanctions. Obama "specified that he did not want any additional information on the matter, but was seeking information on whether the White House should be treating Flynn any differently, given the information."

MORE TO COME; FREDRIK FAKE NEWS WAKE UP
Redigert 12.05.2020 kl 09:51 Du må logge inn for å svare