OBAMAGATE /FBI -skandalen vokser

cinet
USA 07.05.2020 kl 12:01 6164

Avsløringene ramler ut av skapet . Nå er også schifty Schitt i panic mode . Hele russia russia russia er en FBI/dnc/Obama-samrøre av historiske dimensjoner .

«
Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in panic mode'»

EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told

Blir tidenes boomerang mot Dems v/ schifty Schitt, butox Pelosi, samt FBI v/ wray, McCabe og ikke minst comic comey. ( og mange undertonene i FBI som Durham tar seg av. Pga Wuhan viruset er han forsinket til ca august . )

More to come...
Redigert 10.05.2020 kl 10:50 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
15.05.2020 kl 16:56 1246

OBAMAGATE
BIDENGATE
SCIFTYSCITTGATE

Leaking Flynn's name to media is a '10-year felony,' how's the investigation going?

that it's been almost four years since details of Gen. Michael Flynn's phone call with the Russian ambassador were leaked to the media, but the question of who leaked the information remains.

"It's a 10-year felony,"

Fredrik fake news wake up !
Osten, mortenY, jhabba/nikab. Les dere opp på hva dette dreier seg om , og kom gjerne med adekvate innlegg.

En politisk skandale av episke dimensjoner !

the "serious crime" must be investigated and brought to a conclusion, especially considering how much effort was spent to bring charges against Flynn.

"So I ask the FBI again: how is your leak investigation going? I know how your Michael Flynn investigation went, I know the time and effort you spent to try to catch someone in a lie. How is your 10-year felony investigation going? It has been four years now,"

Biden, speaking to ABC’s “Good Morning America," first claimed, "I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn." Pressed on the matter, Biden eventually acknowledged, “No, I thought you asked me whether or not I had anything to do with him being prosecuted. I’m sorry. ... I was aware that there was—that they asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it."
Redigert 15.05.2020 kl 17:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
15.05.2020 kl 13:47 1267

OBAMAGATE ...

President Trump late Thursday night inquired about the fate of the FBI’s “302” report on the Michael Flynn case that officials say vanished after the president’s first national security adviser met with federal agents in January 2017.

“Where is the 302? It is missing. Was it stolen or destroyed? General Flynn is being persecuted!”

More to come
Fredrik fake news ... time to wake up

Btw.. dagens bevingede ord fra sleepy creepy joe;
Biden says he doesn't remember, tells women they 'probably shouldn't vote for me'
Redigert 15.05.2020 kl 13:50 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
15.05.2020 kl 13:06 448

Tydlig At d er behov for objektiv adekvat faktainformasjon fra USA. Osten, mortenY, jhabba /nikab og i dag NRK prøver å desperat flytte fokus .

OBAMAGATE er en episk politisk skandale
Redigert 15.05.2020 kl 13:07 Du må logge inn for å svare
Gauda
15.05.2020 kl 12:03 462

Cinet, din idiot. Det er kun du som holder liv i dine latterlige tråder, fulle av oppkast og spy.
Ta deg en bolle og gå legg deg eller ennå bedre, ring etter hjelp.
cinet
15.05.2020 kl 07:46 474

OBAMAGATE ..

Rep. Jim Jordan: When you drain the swamp, the swamp fights back...

Video link:https://video.foxnews.com/v/6156784363001

Fredrik fake news , øredøvende taus. Dette klarer ikke deep state/fake news media å feie underteppe

cinet
15.05.2020 kl 00:09 500

BIDENGATE...

“The [White House Chief of Staff Denis] McDonough unmasking takes place on Jan. 5, 2017 -- the day of the Oval Office meeting at which Mr. Flynn was discussed,” the editorial board wrote. “Mr. Biden's unmasking request was made on Jan. 12, 2017 – the day The Washington Post reported on the Flynn - Russia conversation. Mr. Biden has some explaining to do.”

He then went on to point out that “we get finished intelligence product reports in the Congress.”

“We have never requested to unmask any American at all. So why, in the waning days of the Obama administration, would they be doing this?” Nunes asked.

He said he thinks “there’s only one logical conclusion.”

“Joe Biden in his office and McDonough, they were all doing what the rest of them had been doing for the few months after the election," Nunes said. "They were unmasking anyone and everyone so that they could leak information to a press that was willing to take that illegal information to build a fake, phony narrative, to set up numerous people on the Trump team, not just General Flynn.”

He went on to note that "General Flynn paid a big price for it because he was put under investigation by the dirty cops at the FBI and the Clinton campaign in 2016.”
Redigert 15.05.2020 kl 00:13 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
14.05.2020 kl 23:53 508

Devin Nunes on Obama officials' unmasking requests: 'What the hell were they doing?'

Morten Y , ta et kurs i logiske skille linjer ———
Eller bortforklaringsteknikker. Du kommer med prematur Håpløs argumentasjon . Vitner om en som ikke har fulgt med i timen. Gått i klasse med Fredrik fake news?? Btw sleepy creepy joe;,» Im sorry, didnt remember»

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked on Wednesday “what the hell” Obama administration officials were doing after they purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of former national security adviser Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period.

The House Intelligence Committee ranking member asked the question after a list of names from that controversial process was made public on Wednesday.

“It appears to me like what they were doing is a lot of them went wild after Trump won. They got poisoned with this Russia hoax,” Nunes said.

“That's why you had Obama ambassadors across the globe unmasking, all of them were just unmasking and then leaking out about anyone within the Trump campaign and the Trump transition team that they could and you had the media who were taking those leaks.”

The list was declassified in recent days by Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell and then sent to GOP Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson, who made the documents public. The roster features top-ranking figures, including then-Vice President Joe Biden.
Redigert 15.05.2020 kl 00:06 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
14.05.2020 kl 23:51 504

Fake news media Fredrik fake news wake up .

Howard Kurtz :the mainstream media were forced to play "catch-up" after initially ignoring a series of new developments in the case of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

"Here is a telling thing in terms of the media coverage," Kurtz said. "The week before Attorney General William Barr made that decision," to move to drop the Justice Department's case against Flynn, "a whole bunch of documents were released ... that appeared to show FBI agents considering setting a perjury trap for Mike Flynn."

"In primetime that night," Kurtz continued, "CNN did nothing. MSNBC did nothing. Fox, they had a whole lot. The problem with not covering a story like that at all is when the following week the case is dropped and then you have to cover it. You're immediately playing catch-up."

Redigert 14.05.2020 kl 23:51 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
14.05.2020 kl 23:41 512

Obamagate.. dems game over. Alt i ferd med å bli avslørt...

Stjernevitne løy under ed...State Department emails indicate Yovanovitch met with Burisma rep, despite testimony

Obama officials did not respect 'peaceful transition of power' after Trump's unexpected win, Sen. Johnson says

“I’ve always felt that there has been a concerted effort to sabotage this administration. It began the day after the election when, according to these folks, the wrong person won. They were shocked by it,” Johnson, R-Wis., told “America’s Newsroom.”
Redigert 14.05.2020 kl 23:45 Du må logge inn for å svare
Mortenxx
14.05.2020 kl 15:08 538

Troen på at unmasking er ulovlig ser ut til å være mest utbredt blant folk som mangler logiske skillelinjer ... f.eks. blant folk som ikke klarer å skille mellom person og embede/institusjon.

"Vice President Joe Biden" kan være både personen selv og det kontoret han representerte. Forespørsler om demaskering av navn har mest sannsynlig kommet fra noen som jobbet for kontoret hans ... ikke fra personen Joe Biden men fra en av de andre som jobbet der.

Her er lista over de 40 henvendelsene om unmasking fra 16 personer.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/2020-05-13%20ODNI%20to%20CEG%20RHJ%20%28Unmasking%29.pdf
Redigert 14.05.2020 kl 21:11 Du må logge inn for å svare
Mortenxx
14.05.2020 kl 14:20 553

Pointet mitt var at unmasking er lovlig i seg selv ... at det ikke er kritikkverdig eller ulovlig å be om å få navn demaskert i den typen dokumenter det er snakk om. Det viser at man følger loven. Det viser ikke at man bryter noen lover.

Troen på at unmasking er ulovlig har oppstått fordi man blandet sammen "umasking and dissemination" på et tidlig tidspunkt. Man blandet sammen lovlig handling med en ulovlig handling i enkelte teorier.
Redigert 14.05.2020 kl 14:28 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
14.05.2020 kl 10:02 573

OBAMAGATE RULLER VIDERE
Clinton-dommeren vil kjøre sin egen sak, selv uten tiltale.

Lawyer appointed by Judge Sullivan to offer arguments in Flynn case already has slammed Trump WH's 'improper political influence'

D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an unusual order Wednesday appointing a law firm partner "to present arguments in opposition to the government's motion to dismiss" the matter -- and to consider whether the court should hold Flynn in contempt for perjury.

The partner, retired federal judge John Gleeson, has openly criticized the Trump administration's handling of Michael Flynn's case, raising concerns that he was selected to improperly bolster Sullivan's efforts to keep the Flynn case alive even though both the government and defendant want it dismissed.

Sullivan has previously suggested Flynn may have committed treason, in a bizarre 2018 courtroom outburst, and seemingly confused key details about Flynn's overseas lobbying work.

The precise reasons for the perjury review were not clear in Sullivan's order. Last year, Flynn abruptly abandoned his plan to provide testimony against a former associate, after admitting that he had lied on federal forms required under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA). Flynn has said he received constitutionally inadequate legal advice.

Although Flynn was never charged with the FARA violations or perjury, he admitted to making “materially false statements and omissions” concerning his work in Turkey as part of his plea agreement. Flynn ultimately pleaded guilty only to one count of lying to FBI agents in the White House in January 2017 as his legal bills mounted, leading him to sell his home.

Flynn did not plead guilty to perjury, which applies to false statements under oath in a legal proceeding. (In leaked remarks this week, though, former President Obama conspicuously suggested Flynn had been charged with perjury.)

Sol Wisenberg says Flynn case judge may be trying to force pardon out of Trump with unusual orders
Redigert 14.05.2020 kl 10:05 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
14.05.2020 kl 07:40 585

OBAMAGATE...

Former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power sought to obtain Michael Flynn's redacted identity using an "unmasking" request on at least seven occasions, according to newly declassified list of names released Wednesday -- even though Power testified under oath before the House Intelligence Committee that she had “no recollection” of ever making such a request even once.

MortenY, tror du må lese deg litt opp på hva dette i realiteten handlet om. Stikkord : DemocRATS røkes ut, kuppet avsløres, massiv hukommelsestap/benektelse under ed+++ Se denne, så forstår du denne episke skandalen litt bedre;

Video link:https://video.foxnews.com/v/6156461202001
Redigert 14.05.2020 kl 10:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
14.05.2020 kl 07:12 591

BIDENGATE....

Unmasking list raises questions over Biden’s claims about awareness of Flynn

Former Vice President Joe Biden was named on a list of top Obama administration officials who purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of former national security adviser Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period – a revelation that calls into question the presumptive Democratic nominee’s claim a day earlier that he was only “aware” of the investigation into Flynn.

During an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Biden was pressed by George Stephanopoulos over what he knew about the Obama administration’s moves to investigate Flynn, and whether there was anything improper done.

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden initially said Tuesday, calling the topic a “diversion” from the coronavirus pandemic.
Stephanopoulos, though, pressed Biden again, questioning whether he attended an Oval Office meeting on Jan. 5, 2017 -- during the presidential transition period -- where Flynn apparently was discussed.

“No, I thought you asked me whether or not I had anything to do with him being prosecuted,” Biden said. “I’m sorry.”
Redigert 14.05.2020 kl 07:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
Mortenxx
14.05.2020 kl 00:34 611

Det virker fortsatt som om du har blitt lurt til å tro at unmasking er ulovlig?
cinet
14.05.2020 kl 00:14 618

the declassified list of Obama administration officials who requested the unmasking of Michael Flynn had "opened up a can of worms."

Acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell declassified the documents earlier this week, and they were released Wednesday afternoon by Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. Prominent names on the list include then-Vice President Joe Biden, then-Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Treasury Secretary Jacob "Jack" Lew and former FBI Director Jim Comey.

More to come
cinet
14.05.2020 kl 00:10 627

Obamagate ruller videre, og barak do nothing er avslørt som arkitekten for kuppet/forsøket/sammensvergelsen. Barak ville Hs inn en annen kollebratør
cinet
14.05.2020 kl 00:06 630

Obamagate ruller videre, så kan du gjerne lure deg selv til å håpe/tro på julenissen , som sleepy creepy joe ;)
Slettet bruker
13.05.2020 kl 23:29 639

Under US surveillance rules, unmasking an American's identity in a report derived from foreign-intelligence surveillance is routine when necessary to understand (e.g., who was the Russian ambassador talking to?). The NSA did so 10,000 times last year, nearly 17,000 times in 2018.

https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/status/1260651987743281153

Så denne store "unmasking" forbrytelsen ble gjentatt 27000 ganger de 2 siste årene på Trump's vakt. Hva mener du er passende straff for Trump for å tillate dette?
Slettet bruker
13.05.2020 kl 23:22 642

"Utskriften beviser at de prøvde å hindre Trump i å nå det hvite hus."

Hvordan passer det inn i teorien din at Obama advarte Trump mot å utnevne Flynn 2 dager etter valget?
Slettet bruker
13.05.2020 kl 23:19 644

Voters over 65 years old:

2016 exit polls:
Trump 52%
Clinton 45%

2020 national
@CNN
poll:
Biden 57%
Trump 42%

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1260636787556442112

Eldre folk liker kanskje ikke at Trump gir faen i om de dør eller lever i den pågående epidemien
Mortenxx
13.05.2020 kl 23:10 648

"List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them"

Det virker som om du har blitt lurt til å tro at unmasking er ulovlig?
cinet
13.05.2020 kl 20:53 659

OBAMAGATE;

List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them

The list was declassified in recent days by Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, and then sent to GOP Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson, who made the documents public. It features top figures including then-Vice President Joe Biden, then-FBI Director James Comey and intelligence chiefs John Brennan and James Clapper. It also included Obama's then-chief of staff, Denis McDonough.

Vi teller dager før fredrik fake news og VG rapporterer om dette.
Mortenxx
13.05.2020 kl 19:21 672

Jeg postet noe om det i desember 2018.

https://finansavisen.no/forum/thread/17203/view/298928

Judge Shocks Court With Harsh Rebuke Of Michael Flynn; Sentencing Delayed | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
https://youtu.be/3_LxezqArzE?t=885
cinet
13.05.2020 kl 17:30 685

Judge's delay on resolving Flynn case stuns court watchers

Judge Emmet Sullivan's decision to allow third parties to submit amicus curiae ("friend of the court") briefs in former national security adviser Michael Flynn's case after the Justice Department moved to dismiss it has struck legal experts as "unusual," if not "outrageous," while Flynn's own counsel argues that it should not be allowed in the first place.

“This is an outrageous decision by a judge who’s now placed himself into that, you know, awful category of an activist who’s willing to set aside rules, set aside ethics, set aside precedent, and just go in a direction because he is politically motivated to do so," former Utah U.S. Attorney Brett Tolman told
cinet
13.05.2020 kl 17:26 692

OBAMAGATE
BIDENGATE
ADAMSGATE... GAME OVER

KT McFarland reveals how she and Michael Flynn were 'ambushed' as part of an FBI 'setup'

Former Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland accused the FBI of conducting a “setup” against herself and former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in an attempt to target President Trump during their Russian collusion investigation.

“[Flynn] was treated the same way I was treated, which is [being] ambushed by the FBI, try to trick us into committing crimes we had no intentions of committing, trying to charge us with perjury crimes and, in Flynn’s case, they tried to use his son as blackmail against him to plead guilty for a crime he didn’t commit,” McFarland told.
Redigert 13.05.2020 kl 17:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
13.05.2020 kl 17:08 698

OBAMAGATE
BIDENGATE
ADAMSGATE... GAME OVER

WSJ Editorial Board: All the Adam Schiff transcripts – Chair knew there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion

Americans expect that politicians will lie, but sometimes the examples are so brazen that they deserve special notice. Newly released Congressional testimony shows that Adam Schiff spread falsehoods shamelessly about Russia and Donald Trump for three years even as his own committee gathered contrary evidence.

FREDRIK FAKE NEWS GATE???? TIME TO WAKE UP

Sen. Blackburn: Obama's DOJ carried out a 'taxpayer-funded conspiracy' against Flynn/Trump
cinet
13.05.2020 kl 16:24 703

Motbevist i retten ? I Venezuela ? Forholder du deg kun til Fredrik fake news???
Mortenxx
13.05.2020 kl 15:44 715

"Det er hevet over hver tvil at FBI satte en felle for Flynn,"

Det har jo allerede blitt motbevist i retten?
cinet
13.05.2020 kl 15:42 720

OBAMAGATE...

Sen. Hawley calls for special counsel to probe Obama administration: 'The more we learn, the worse it gets'

Fredrik fake news /vg , når skal dere omtale denne mega skandalen...?

Former US attorney on judge's 'outrageous' decision in Flynn case: I thought I'd 'seen everything'
Redigert 13.05.2020 kl 15:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
13.05.2020 kl 13:26 732

Karakterboken til Fredrik fake news /nikab/jhabba er nå klar for russia collustion ... hva blir karakterboken over OBAMAGATE/ BIDENGATE ( som de prøver å gjemme under teppe) :

"As for the journalism involved in the pursuit of that story, the collusion narrative that we lived with for so very long before it was blown up in the Mueller report, it was the worst journalistic fiasco of my more than 50-some years of journalism,"
cinet
13.05.2020 kl 12:04 743

OBAMAGATE RULLER VIDERE , NÅ OGSÅ BIDENGATE

Flynn judge to allow 'amicus' submissions, delaying immediate resolution and drawing planned ethics complaint ... for en gjeng ..

Delay in dismissing Flynn case an 'outrageous' decision by an 'activist' judge
May. 13, 2020 - 4:25 - Former U.S. Attorney Brett Tolman sounds off after a judge delays a ruling in dismissing the Michael Flynn case to allow 'amicus' submissions.
Redigert 13.05.2020 kl 13:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
atnorhe
12.05.2020 kl 23:16 757

Det er hevet over hver tvil at FBI satte en felle for Flynn, og jobbet for å ødelegge den påtroppende administrasjon. Utskriften beviser at de prøvde å hindre Trump i å nå det hvite hus.

De sier det rett ut på teipen. At Obama var en sterk medspiller,er også hevet over en hver tvil

Får det konsekvenser bortsett i fra ubehagelig omtale? Nei selvsagt ikke. Det er å tro på nissen.
cinet
12.05.2020 kl 19:07 775

OBAMAGATE .. dommedag for Comic comey +++

Video link:https://video.foxnews.com/v/6156035930001

Fredrik fake news /fake news wake up
Redigert 12.05.2020 kl 19:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
12.05.2020 kl 17:26 783

OBAMAGATE... her kommer hodene bokstavlig talt å rulle . Dette er en langt langt større skandale enn waterg.

Jim Jordan: Comey the 'common denominator' in Flynn takedown
May. 12, 2020 - 'I hope Durham is looking hard at holding Comey accountable,' says Jim Jordan discussing the timeline of Jim Comey's Russia probe
cinet
12.05.2020 kl 16:34 785

OBAMAGATE / BIDENGATE...GAME OVER
Sleepy creepy Joe gir nådestøte til seg selv;

Biden says he was 'aware' of Michael Flynn probe during transition

Former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, said Tuesday that he was “aware” at the time of the investigation started by Obama administration officials into Michael Flynn.

During an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Biden was pressed by George Stephanopoulos over what he knew about the Obama administration’s moves to investigate Flynn, and whether there was anything improper done.

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden initially said, calling the topic a “diversion” from the coronavirus pandemic.

Stephanopoulos, though, pressed Biden again, questioning whether he attended an Oval Office meeting on Jan. 5, 2017—during the presidential transition period—where Flynn apparently was discussed.

“No, I thought you asked me whether or not I had anything to do with him being prosecuted,” Biden said. “I’m sorry.”

“I was aware that there was—that they asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it, and I don’t think anything else ...”

Biden’s comments come as questions about what he and Obama knew about the origins of the investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in the 2016 presidential election were revived last week, as newly released documents revealed additional details about that Jan. 5, 2017, Oval Office meeting.

An exhibit in the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case against Flynn last week detailed a special counsel interview of former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates The interview indicated Obama was aware of Flynn’s intercepted December 2016 phone calls with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition period.

The document noted Yates learned about the calls during that meeting with Obama, Rice, then-FBI Director James Comey, then-CIA Director John Brennan, and then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

After the briefing, Obama asked Yates and Comey to "stay behind," and said he had "learned of the information about Flynn" and his conversation with Russia's ambassador about sanctions. Obama "specified that he did not want any additional information on the matter, but was seeking information on whether the White House should be treating Flynn any differently, given the information.”

At that point, the document said, "Yates had no idea what the president was talking about, but figured it out based on the conversation. Yates recalled Comey mentioning the Logan Act, but can't recall if he specified there was an 'investigation.' Comey did not talk about prosecution in the meeting.”

Rice wrote that Obama said, “he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia.”

She added: “The President asked Comey to inform him if anything changes in the next few weeks that should affect how we share classified information with the incoming team. Comey said he would.”
Redigert 12.05.2020 kl 16:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
12.05.2020 kl 16:20 784

OBAMAGATE RULLER VIDERE. FINN FREM POPCORN

The Senate Judiciary Committee plans to request top Obama officials testify as part of its investigation into the origins of the FBI's Russia probe during the 2016 presidential election and would consider compelling their testimony, a GOP source told

The source told that the committee, which has been investigating the origins of the FBI’s original probe through the appointment of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller, is considering inviting former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan to testify before the committee.

LETS THE PARTY BEGIN
cinet
12.05.2020 kl 13:53 793

OBAMAGATE...

Huckabee: Flynn case one of the most outrageous acts of treachery we've seen in our country's history.......

Mike Huckabee sounds off on the 'disgusting' treatment of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and the media's 'gotcha game' on COVID-19.

Video link:https://video.foxnews.com/v/6156023122001

En must video til fredrik fake news og jhabba/Nikab . WAKE UP !
cinet
12.05.2020 kl 12:35 806

OBAMAGATE RULLER VIDERE. Nå kommer navnet på kuppmakerne ;

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has decided to declassify information about Obama administration officials who were behind the “unmasking” of Michael Flynn and their names could soon be made public, according to a report.

Hvem tipper nikab/Jhabba? Jeg lukter Suan Rice....... hun er i fullstendig PANIC MODE, med huskenotater/mailer til seg selv etter det famøse konspirasjonsmøte under Obamagate. En trøst til Jhabba/Nikab er enda en gladmelding fra USA; Sanders says it’s ‘very, very unlikely’ he’ll run for president again
Redigert 12.05.2020 kl 12:40 Du må logge inn for å svare